Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6103703/Youve-not-paid-attention-think-Chelsea-fall-without-Roman-Abramovich.html I mentioned this before but even if the man decides to sell the club the only it'd have to be someone just as rich or richer than Abramovic, I'm not understanding the current point you're trying to put across?

My point was this sunday the papers said it was an exclusive & this was repeated on Tv so I shouted at the telly and told them I said this on the SM Forum in the middle of July, but I don't think they were listening  🤢 Exclusive-pusive huh? 🤓

16 hours ago, Sareum said:

I have them both but need to sell one of them. I’m leaning towards selling Diawara.

If u have to yes Diawara...

4 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Fabián RUIZ, 22y, 88, Napoli. 

Keep or sell ?

Thank you. 

Keep at least for another say 4/5 games & then if not played get a really good price andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

It's very competitive GW. So which one would you choose from these :

1.) Fornals (or) Dragovic + Arnold 

2.) B. Traore (or) Max Philipp + Douglas Luiz

Are you giving players away or counter bidding? 

I prefer to have Fornals and Traore.

Good thing you mentioned it's a competitive GW coz my answers varies accordingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TMNT said:

Are we gonna have to wait until next March for the Dutch/Portugese potential risers to rise?

Difficult to know for sure because SM are inconsistent, but I'd say it'll be around then, yeah. A few players could get random rises in between though.

 

12 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

Eriksen or Jesus. 

I have Eriksen

Eriksen for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Alexander-Arnorl will rise to 88/89 next Premier League update?

probably

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

It's very competitive GW. So which one would you choose from these :

1.) Fornals (or) Dragovic + Arnold 

2.) B. Traore (or) Max Philipp + Douglas Luiz

Fornals

Traore

3 hours ago, TMNT said:

Are we gonna have to wait until next March for the Dutch/Portugese potential risers to rise?

yes

3 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Eriksen or Jesus. 

I have Eriksen

Eriksen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

What do you think about Jordan PICKFORD?
Raise 1 point in the next review?
Keep or Sell?
He made a very good World Championship and his rating was not updated.

Only a handful of players got updated after the World Cup. I'm pretty sure Pickford will get +1 in the next English review though.

So keep until then at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys so I have been looking through the top teams just to stay on top of the stats and so far here are a few players that have some minutes so far for the "big" teams in Europe (keep in mind most of these are not new players, I am just re-posting my findings when researching on my own for all you lazy buggers out there ;):

Format

TEAM - Name - Rating - Minutes - Comments


NAPOLI - Sebastiano Luperto - 83 - 17mins - Might be a good idea to keep an eye for more game time

ROMA - J. Kluivert - 85 - 64 mins - is getting game time, known to everyone but is playing nevertheless...

MILAN - Davide Calabria - 87 - 90 mins  - Milan have only played once but he started and scored

PSG - Colin Dagba - NOT ON DB - 180mins - This guy has played 180 mins for PSG so far, look out for him

PSG - Stanley N'Soki - 75 - 134mins - I picked him up for 380k, looks like a steal...

PSG - Christopher Nkunku - 86 - 181mins - Again known to many, not a sure thing but keep an eye....

PSG - Antoine Bernade - 73 - 170mins - Another one of PSG's new found youth prospects, surely due a big rise

PSG - Timothy Weah - 76 - 54mins - The name says it all, scored once as well

DIJON - Enzo Loiodice - NOT ON DB - 270min - This guy is 17, has played every minute for second placed Dijon

DIJON - Joules Keita - 70 - 38mins - Not a lot of gametime but 2 goals already from 3 games, could be worth a shot for a competitive gameworld

LILLE - Zeki Celik - 80 - 266mins - Arrived from Istanbulspor in summer, has played nearly every minute

LILLE - Fode Ballo Toure - 83 - 260mins - Had a great season last season, seems to have picked up where he left off.

LILLE - Arton Zekaj - 70 - 1min - Came on in 90+3 minute of 3 - 1 win against Rennes, still worth a possible punt at 18 years old

LYON - Pape Cheikh - 80 - 81mins - Again, some minutes for Lyon, low rated, keep an eye throughout season

MARSEILLE - Duje Caleta-Car - 86 - 90mins - Played one full game then sat on the bench since arriving, could replace Rami long term?

MARSEILLE - Boubacar Kamara - 80 - 136mins - Played 455mins last season, one more game and he is halfway to matching his play time, and Marseille have played 3 games!

MONACO - Sofiane Diop - 70 - 78mins - An absolute steal, buy him!

MONACO - Jordi Mboula - 76 - 151mins - ABSOLUTE BUY, this guy is a future star, purchase him first when going through Monaco....

MONACO - Pietro Pellegri - 80 - 31mins - Hasn't done enough yet, but at 17 he will no doubt be another Monaco Starlet in time to come

MONACO - Willem Guebbels - 75 - 67mins - The fact they paid 20 million euros says a lot, future star with the right nuturing

CHELSEA - Callum Hudson-Odoi - 73 - 0mins - Great pre season, hasn't done much but is definitely worth a punt, I can't imagine a person reading the forums to not know him, but on here anyways

MANCHESTER CITY - Phil Foden - 80 - 8mins - Again most people know him, maybe more time with De Bruyne's injury? We will see

ARSENAL - Matteo Guendouzi - 80 - 236mins - As an Arsenal fan myself and having watched him play, I can safely say he is a superb talent, calm on the ball, clever head on such a young kid, few errors here and there but for a kid brand new to the Premier League I am shocked at how well he has adapted, big rise if he carries this on.

ARSENAL - Ainsley Maitland-Niles - 85 - 35mins - Recently broke his leg but Unai Emery likes him, plus he is versatile, will be a fixture for Arsenal and hopefully England in years to come

BORUSSIA M'GLADBACH - Louise Jordan Beyer - NOT ON DB - 90mins - Played the full 90 minutes agasint Leverkusen and at 18 should be a good find when he comes on (he's a RB)

ESPANYOL - Marc Roca - 84 - 180mins - Another know entity, however he has started both games, Espanyol sit second (insignificant this early on but hey) so he could be on track for a rise/move

ESPANYOL - Javier Puado - NOT ON DB - 9mins - Came on as 81st minute substitute in Espnayols first game, has 4 year contract with a 40 million euros release clause and was the top scorer of Espanyol B last season (12 goals). Keep shortlisted.

VILLARREAL - Manu Morlanes - 76 - 65mins - On the bench the whole of Villarreals first game, but started and played 65 minutes of second game, he is 19 and rated 76, surely worth a punt.

 

Most of these players everyone knows and some of them people don't, just wanted to give people another topic of discussion so feel free to comment, if people have more in depth knowledge of a player I would love to hear more.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DiamondCannon said:

Hey guys so I have been looking through the top teams just to stay on top of the stats and so far here are a few players that have some minutes so far for the "big" teams in Europe (keep in mind most of these are not new players, I am just re-posting my findings when researching on my own for all you lazy buggers out there ;):

Format

TEAM - Name - Rating - Minutes - Comments


NAPOLI - Sebastiano Luperto - 83 - 17mins - Might be a good idea to keep an eye for more game time

ROMA - J. Kluivert - 85 - 64 mins - is getting game time, known to everyone but is playing nevertheless...

MILAN - Davide Calabria - 87 - 90 mins  - Milan have only played once but he started and scored

PSG - Colin Dagba - NOT ON DB - 180mins - This guy has played 180 mins for PSG so far, look out for him

PSG - Stanley N'Soki - 75 - 134mins - I picked him up for 380k, looks like a steal...

PSG - Christopher Nkunku - 86 - 181mins - Again known to many, not a sure thing but keep an eye....

PSG - Antoine Bernade - 73 - 170mins - Another one of PSG's new found youth prospects, surely due a big rise

PSG - Timothy Weah - 76 - 54mins - The name says it all, scored once as well

DIJON - Enzo Loiodice - NOT ON DB - 270min - This guy is 17, has played every minute for second placed Dijon

DIJON - Joules Keita - 70 - 38mins - Not a lot of gametime but 2 goals already from 3 games, could be worth a shot for a competitive gameworld

LILLE - Zeki Celik - 80 - 266mins - Arrived from Istanbulspor in summer, has played nearly every minute

LILLE - Fode Ballo Toure - 83 - 260mins - Had a great season last season, seems to have picked up where he left off.

LILLE - Arton Zekaj - 70 - 1min - Came on in 90+3 minute of 3 - 1 win against Rennes, still worth a possible punt at 18 years old

LYON - Pape Cheikh - 80 - 81mins - Again, some minutes for Lyon, low rated, keep an eye throughout season

MARSEILLE - Duje Caleta-Car - 86 - 90mins - Played one full game then sat on the bench since arriving, could replace Rami long term?

MARSEILLE - Boubacar Kamara - 80 - 136mins - Played 455mins last season, one more game and he is halfway to matching his play time, and Marseille have played 3 games!

MONACO - Sofiane Diop - 70 - 78mins - An absolute steal, buy him!

MONACO - Jordi Mboula - 76 - 151mins - ABSOLUTE BUY, this guy is a future star, purchase him first when going through Monaco....

MONACO - Pietro Pellegri - 80 - 31mins - Hasn't done enough yet, but at 17 he will no doubt be another Monaco Starlet in time to come

MONACO - Willem Guebbels - 75 - 67mins - The fact they paid 20 million euros says a lot, future star with the right nuturing

CHELSEA - Callum Hudson-Odoi - 73 - 0mins - Great pre season, hasn't done much but is definitely worth a punt, I can't imagine a person reading the forums to not know him, but on here anyways

MANCHESTER CITY - Phil Foden - 80 - 8mins - Again most people know him, maybe more time with De Bruyne's injury? We will see

ARSENAL - Matteo Guendouzi - 80 - 236mins - As an Arsenal fan myself and having watched him play, I can safely say he is a superb talent, calm on the ball, clever head on such a young kid, few errors here and there but for a kid brand new to the Premier League I am shocked at how well he has adapted, big rise if he carries this on.

ARSENAL - Ainsley Maitland-Niles - 85 - 35mins - Recently broke his leg but Unai Emery likes him, plus he is versatile, will be a fixture for Arsenal and hopefully England in years to come

BORUSSIA M'GLADBACH - Louise Jordan Beyer - NOT ON DB - 90mins - Played the full 90 minutes agasint Leverkusen and at 18 should be a good find when he comes on (he's a RB)

ESPANYOL - Marc Roca - 84 - 180mins - Another know entity, however he has started both games, Espanyol sit second (insignificant this early on but hey) so he could be on track for a rise/move

ESPANYOL - Javier Puado - NOT ON DB - 9mins - Came on as 81st minute substitute in Espnayols first game, has 4 year contract with a 40 million euros release clause and was the top scorer of Espanyol B last season (12 goals). Keep shortlisted.

VILLARREAL - Manu Morlanes - 76 - 65mins - On the bench the whole of Villarreals first game, but started and played 65 minutes of second game, he is 19 and rated 76, surely worth a punt.

 

Most of these players everyone knows and some of them people don't, just wanted to give people another topic of discussion so feel free to comment, if people have more in depth knowledge of a player I would love to hear more.

 

 

 

Excellent post.
Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, thanks for providing suggestions for my previous post. Here's another :

1.) Pls rate these players or pick the best one :

     Tousart, Barella, Bentancur, Diawara,         Ascacibar. 

2.) I have abundant midfielders and Thiago Maia is surplus to me. And I'm in need of CBs. 

     would you swap Maia for Dragovic or.       look for better CBs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

What do you think about Jordan PICKFORD?
Raise 1 point in the next review?
Keep or Sell?
He made a very good World Championship and his rating was not updated.

could get 90 in Dec

9 hours ago, DiamondCannon said:

Hey guys so I have been looking through the top teams just to stay on top of the stats and so far here are a few players that have some minutes so far for the "big" teams in Europe (keep in mind most of these are not new players, I am just re-posting my findings when researching on my own for all you lazy buggers out there ;):

Format

TEAM - Name - Rating - Minutes - Comments


NAPOLI - Sebastiano Luperto - 83 - 17mins - Might be a good idea to keep an eye for more game time

ROMA - J. Kluivert - 85 - 64 mins - is getting game time, known to everyone but is playing nevertheless...

MILAN - Davide Calabria - 87 - 90 mins  - Milan have only played once but he started and scored

PSG - Colin Dagba - NOT ON DB - 180mins - This guy has played 180 mins for PSG so far, look out for him

PSG - Stanley N'Soki - 75 - 134mins - I picked him up for 380k, looks like a steal...

PSG - Christopher Nkunku - 86 - 181mins - Again known to many, not a sure thing but keep an eye....

PSG - Antoine Bernade - 73 - 170mins - Another one of PSG's new found youth prospects, surely due a big rise

PSG - Timothy Weah - 76 - 54mins - The name says it all, scored once as well

DIJON - Enzo Loiodice - NOT ON DB - 270min - This guy is 17, has played every minute for second placed Dijon

DIJON - Joules Keita - 70 - 38mins - Not a lot of gametime but 2 goals already from 3 games, could be worth a shot for a competitive gameworld

LILLE - Zeki Celik - 80 - 266mins - Arrived from Istanbulspor in summer, has played nearly every minute

LILLE - Fode Ballo Toure - 83 - 260mins - Had a great season last season, seems to have picked up where he left off.

LILLE - Arton Zekaj - 70 - 1min - Came on in 90+3 minute of 3 - 1 win against Rennes, still worth a possible punt at 18 years old

LYON - Pape Cheikh - 80 - 81mins - Again, some minutes for Lyon, low rated, keep an eye throughout season

MARSEILLE - Duje Caleta-Car - 86 - 90mins - Played one full game then sat on the bench since arriving, could replace Rami long term?

MARSEILLE - Boubacar Kamara - 80 - 136mins - Played 455mins last season, one more game and he is halfway to matching his play time, and Marseille have played 3 games!

MONACO - Sofiane Diop - 70 - 78mins - An absolute steal, buy him!

MONACO - Jordi Mboula - 76 - 151mins - ABSOLUTE BUY, this guy is a future star, purchase him first when going through Monaco....

MONACO - Pietro Pellegri - 80 - 31mins - Hasn't done enough yet, but at 17 he will no doubt be another Monaco Starlet in time to come

MONACO - Willem Guebbels - 75 - 67mins - The fact they paid 20 million euros says a lot, future star with the right nuturing

CHELSEA - Callum Hudson-Odoi - 73 - 0mins - Great pre season, hasn't done much but is definitely worth a punt, I can't imagine a person reading the forums to not know him, but on here anyways

MANCHESTER CITY - Phil Foden - 80 - 8mins - Again most people know him, maybe more time with De Bruyne's injury? We will see

ARSENAL - Matteo Guendouzi - 80 - 236mins - As an Arsenal fan myself and having watched him play, I can safely say he is a superb talent, calm on the ball, clever head on such a young kid, few errors here and there but for a kid brand new to the Premier League I am shocked at how well he has adapted, big rise if he carries this on.

ARSENAL - Ainsley Maitland-Niles - 85 - 35mins - Recently broke his leg but Unai Emery likes him, plus he is versatile, will be a fixture for Arsenal and hopefully England in years to come

BORUSSIA M'GLADBACH - Louise Jordan Beyer - NOT ON DB - 90mins - Played the full 90 minutes agasint Leverkusen and at 18 should be a good find when he comes on (he's a RB)

ESPANYOL - Marc Roca - 84 - 180mins - Another know entity, however he has started both games, Espanyol sit second (insignificant this early on but hey) so he could be on track for a rise/move

ESPANYOL - Javier Puado - NOT ON DB - 9mins - Came on as 81st minute substitute in Espnayols first game, has 4 year contract with a 40 million euros release clause and was the top scorer of Espanyol B last season (12 goals). Keep shortlisted.

VILLARREAL - Manu Morlanes - 76 - 65mins - On the bench the whole of Villarreals first game, but started and played 65 minutes of second game, he is 19 and rated 76, surely worth a punt.

 

Most of these players everyone knows and some of them people don't, just wanted to give people another topic of discussion so feel free to comment, if people have more in depth knowledge of a player I would love to hear more.

 

 

 

well done mate

23 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey all, thanks for providing suggestions for my previous post. Here's another :

Pls rate these players or pick the best one :

Tousart, Barella, Bentancur, Diawara, Ascacibar. 

Diawara personally 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Marcos Alonso 30M it's interessant To buy? Because everything is talent...

Bernat 89 and Mariano diaz 89 it's interessant To buy?

Thank you

if you don't have an LB

Bernat might go to PSG, Diaz off to Madrid, both could get 90s soon enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey all, thanks for providing suggestions for my previous post. Here's another :

1.) Pls rate these players or pick the best one :

     Tousart, Barella, Bentancur, Diawara,         Ascacibar. 

2.) I have abundant midfielders and Thiago Maia is surplus to me. And I'm in need of CBs. 

     would you swap Maia for Dragovic or.       look for better CBs? 

@Sir Rahul I think you left one question???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. Thanks to this thread I'm back on the forum after maybe 7-8 years. 

btw I also left the game for a couple of years before coming back in june.

Anyway, to thank you for all the young talents and risers discovered in this thread, I'll contribute myself with some interesting names of cheap players that might get rises in the next months. (I'll also leave external links so you can go and check their stats, if they are not allowed I'll remove them).

Why cheap? Because I'm managing two fifth-tier English teams (Wycombe and Port Vale) so I don't have money to waste.

The players are:

EC Vitoria - Oliveira Ronaldo - 22 years old - GK - 70 - 200k - 720 mins (Brazilian Serie A) - he has started the last 6 matches for Vitoria. https://it.soccerway.com/players/ronaldo-de-oliveira-strada/396908/

NK Osijek - Danijel Lončar - 21 y/o - D(RC),DM,M(R) - 68 - 260k (5 days ago I bought him for 120k!) - 317 mins + 270 in EL qualifiers - https://it.soccerway.com/players/danijel-lonar/478134/

1.FK Príbram - David Kilian - 23 y/o - M(C) - 70 - 80k - 482 mins (has started every match) + 1089 mins in Czech 2. Liga last year - https://it.soccerway.com/players/david-kilian/387377/

FC Emmen - Glenn Bijl - 23 y/o - D(RL),DM(C) - 72 - 160k - 270 mins (+ 2743 in Eerste Divisie last year) - scored an unlucky own goal against Ajax recently. https://it.soccerway.com/players/glenn-bijl/381327/

I hope they turn out to be decent risers. What do you think?

edit: I just noticed the external links are in Italian, but reading numbers shouldn't be difficult :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

@Sir Rahul I think you left one question???

it was not there when I answered, as can be seen in my quote. please cut down on the question marks. I answer everything here.

as for your answer: get better CBs

1 hour ago, Mickbor59 said:

Marcos Alonso it's 92???

no

18 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Benjamin henrichs 88 go as Monaco it's interessant To buy?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...