Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Currently I have Rashford 90 playing in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Players available are:

Saúl NÍGUEZ 92

Timo Werner 91

James RODRÍGUEZ 93

Miralem PJANIĆ 93

Douglas COSTA 93

Thomas LEMAR 91

jorginho 91

Anybody you would trade Rashford for? Currently have a balanced team.

1 hour ago, Beatz said:

Currently I have Rashford 90 playing in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Players available are:

Saúl NÍGUEZ 92

Timo Werner 91

James RODRÍGUEZ 93

Miralem PJANIĆ 93

Douglas COSTA 93

Thomas LEMAR 91

I would trade Rashford for every one of the players available.

9 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

My gut is telling me Pjanic as he is the closest to gaining a 94?

Long term saul niguez could he get to 94?

1 hour ago, Beatz said:

Saúl NÍGUEZ 92

Timo Werner 91

James RODRÍGUEZ 93

Miralem PJANIĆ 93

Douglas COSTA 93

Thomas LEMAR 91

jorginho 91

I would go for Niguez, he's a favorite of mine and has the highest cealing of the lot IMO.

10 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

RB Leipzig signed Marcelo Saracchi this summer and has been starting for them. Considering he plays almost every game from now till the end of the season, what's his realistic ceiling? 88?

86/87 for this season

3 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

François kamano (bordeaux), Benjamin henrichs, it's interessant To buy?

sure

2 hours ago, Beatz said:

Saúl NÍGUEZ 92

Timo Werner 91

James RODRÍGUEZ 93

Miralem PJANIĆ 93

Douglas COSTA 93

Thomas LEMAR 91

jorginho 91

Saul/Pjanic

What do you think about Musa Barrow of Atalanta? Can be the next Atalanta Serie A star?

Today is the day when transfer window will closed in La Liga, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga, wich players do you think will be sold, bought or loan to have more minutes or games to be a star?

Thnxx

Need opinions on these players :

1.) Piccini - Valencia RB - After the departure of two RBs, Piccini seems to be first choice. Is he good bet for backup RB? 

2.) Fabian Schar - Newcastle CB - His decreasing trend in his value and performance questions me whether to buy him or not!! 

3.) Ruben Vezo - Valencia CB - got +3 in last review but will he be the first choice CB for Valencia? Will he continue to rise? 

4.) Thoughts on Marcal and Rode? Any future for them or they have reached their peak? 

And if you can choose one from these four options, which one would it be? Or even ranking of options would also be great. 

PS : Consider Marcal and Rode in one set

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Piccini - Valencia RB - After the departure of two RBs, Piccini seems to be first choice. Is he good bet for backup RB? 

2.) Fabian Schar - Newcastle CB - His decreasing trend in his value and performance questions me whether to buy him or not!! 

3.) Ruben Vezo - Valencia CB - got +3 in last review but will he be the first choice CB for Valencia? Will he continue to rise? 

4.) Thoughts on Marcal and Rode? Any future for them or they have reached their peak? 

And if you can choose one from these four options, which one would it be? Or even ranking of options would also be great. 

1. Yes

2. Naaaa

3. Naaaa

4. Peaked

Piccini

9 hours ago, Patrik Jones said:

What do you think about Musa Barrow of Atalanta? Can be the next Atalanta Serie A star?

Today is the day when transfer window will closed in La Liga, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga, wich players do you think will be sold, bought or loan to have more minutes or games to be a star?

Thnxx

he can

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Watch out Jonathan David 4 goals for 165 minutes -.- Worth buying but wait not yet on SM

yep

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Yes

No

No

Peaked

Piccini

14 hours ago, Beatz said:

Saúl NÍGUEZ 92

Timo Werner 91

James RODRÍGUEZ 93

Miralem PJANIĆ 93

Douglas COSTA 93

Thomas LEMAR 91

jorginho 91

All

13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Agree

13 hours ago, Beatz said:

Saul would be my first pick, definite 94 material, just matter of when. Rashford is full of potential but in the "waiting room" and might be for a long time waiting at ManU, mainly subbing. Any of them will improve on a 90 rated,. Slap that transfer button quick Beatz! 🙂 Socca.

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Watch out Jonathan David 4 goals for 165 minutes -.- Worth buying but wait not yet on SM

Definitely but also at Gent and will also rise should they carry on:

Rosted 1 goal 24/82 450mins out of 450

Verstraete 2goals 24/82 450mins out of 450

Chakvetadze 19/80 431mins out of 450 +1 assist

Taiwo Awoniyi 21/80 250mins out of 450

De Smet 20/73 may need a few more minutes than the 9mins he has so far.

Possibly Plastun also 450mins but at 83  and 28yo not as good a profitable money maker.

13 hours ago, Beatz said:

I don't see Saul doing any better under Simeone. Firstly, Saul doesn't have a fixed position and slots everywhere in mid. Secondly, one can see Saul has good ability on the ball and scores fabulous goals once in a while but under Simeone he contains his natural characteristics on the ball. Finally, with Correa, Grizzi, Costa and Lemar/Gelson, Saul will be pinned on the halfway line for most of the season. 4 players bursting to attackis more than enough for Simeone.

@Soccahappy @vitor_mfc

Edited by Middle_Finger
Tagged ppl

8 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I don't see Saul doing any better under Simeone. Firstly, Saul doesn't have a fixed position and slots everywhere in mid. Secondly, one can see Saul has good ability on the ball and scores fabulous goals once in a while but under Simeone he contains his natural characteristics on the ball. Finally, with Correa, Grizzi, Costa and Lemar/Gelson, Saul will be pinned on the halfway line for most of the season. 4 players bursting to attackis more than enough for Simeone.

@Soccahappy @vitor_mfc

Really nice analysis MF but even taking into account what your analysis says Saul will supprise you if you think he won't get 94, bags more progress to come imho.

41 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Really nice analysis MF but even taking into account what your analysis says Saul will supprise you if you think he won't get 94, bags more progress to come imho.

Yes he can reach 94 but if it happens under Simeone that 94 will come very slowly.

How do SM even analyse him to know his strengths that will get him the rise.

What is he, is he a DM who plays pass before the assist? Is he a attacking mid who defends very well? Is he a winger who doesn't attack? 

Theres nothing specific about him in that AM team and that's why I think if he gets 94 it will at least take a year or two.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Yes he can reach 94 but if it happens under Simeone that 94 will come very slowly.

How do SM even analyse him to know his strengths that will get him the rise.

What is he, is he a DM who plays pass before the assist? Is he a attacking mid who defends very well? Is he a winger who doesn't attack? 

Theres nothing specific about him in that AM team and that's why I think if he gets 94 it will at least take a year or two.

I didn't say it won't come slowly, i don't think he'll get to 94 as fast as Koke for example, but i think he'll get there anyway(Koke also didn't really have a fixed position and was playing everywhere in the midfield). He's a versatile player, a all-round midfielder with great fitness and technical skills, probably doesn't excel in anything but it's great/very good at everything. SM will see his strengths as he becomes more and more essential for Atletico as he showed last season already where he was the player with most games and most minutes in the Atlético team. I always saw him a bit like a Koke 2.0, let's see if he gets there.