Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

46 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Will huges (watford) worth buy? Seems he is playing well with many minutes.

Yeah definitely.

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

All this diarrhea about new players with a few minutes is really annoying, all the lazy dudes have to do is come here go through a few posts and splash money in players they wouldn't know about otherwise.

Surely that's what a rating prediction or scouting thread is supposed to be about! Bit dull if we just chat about Ronaldo and Messi!

37 minutes ago, Kev said:

Yeah definitely.

Surely that's what a rating prediction or scouting thread is supposed to be about! Bit dull if we just chat about Ronaldo and Messi!

Yes, keep feeding the leechers then. You've got a problem if you only know Ronaldo and Messi, there is plenty more to talk about. At least say a bit more about the players you're pointing out instead of, Player X played 100 minutes this season, MUST BUYYYYYYYYYY. That's a bit dull no? LOL

On 8/22/2018 at 8:13 PM, hesselink said:

Moussa Dembele (Celtic) - keep or trade?

On 8/22/2018 at 10:12 PM, Kev said:

Depends if you can be bothered to wait for him to move. If not then sell, his value or rating won't go up any more at Celtic.

Looks like he's got his move then! Might be worth hanging on to him if you haven't sold him already!

14 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yes, keep feeding the leechers then. You've got a problem if you only know Ronaldo and Messi, there is plenty more to talk about. At least say a bit more about the players you're pointing out instead of, Player X played 100 minutes this season, MUST BUYYYYYYYYYY. That's a bit dull no? LOL

Well I suppose it is, but if someone mentions a player I don't know on here, I'll then look them up and find out more. Someone posted a big list a couple of days ago. I knew maybe half, so there were a lot of players new to me. But they did list minutes played and goals scored and stuff which I found pretty helpful. 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Well I suppose it is, but if someone mentions a player I don't know on here, I'll then look them up and find out more. Someone posted a big list a couple of days ago. I knew maybe half, so there were a lot of players new to me. But they did list minutes played and goals scored and stuff which I found pretty helpful. 

If you didn't knew half i guess you would known them sooner or later, but thanks to those lists people that would never know about them until they rise or Sir Rahul did his predictions are now bidding for those players. And all because all their lazy asses need to do nowadays is just have to come to this thread and see a few posts.

Anyway that's my opinion.

12 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Sell A. Robertson and buy J. Bernat?

Sell M. Batshuayi and buy M. Diaz? 

NO

Yes

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Opinions on keeping or selling these guys, based on rating expectations?

Pulisic

Brandt

Sergi Roberto

Nacho

Caldara

Theo Hernandez

keep all for now

7 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Abdou Diallo (dorrmund) bonne affaire?

yes

5 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Will huges (watford) worth buy? Seems he is playing well with many minutes.

yes

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

All this diarrhea about new players with a few minutes is really annoying, all the lazy dudes have to do is come here go through a few posts and splash money in players they wouldn't know about otherwise.

that's the point of this thread tho

2 hours ago, pinetree75 said:

milenkovic or diallo?

tnx

Milenkovic 

On 5/3/2017 at 10:03 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ASIA

UAE

Barrada -3 to 85- yes

Berg -1 to 87

Cabaye -1 to 87

Vucinic -2 to 87

Dzsudzsak -3 to 86

Denilson -3 to 85

Ailton -1 to 85

Lafita -2 to 85

Qatar:

Gabi -2 to 89- -1 to 90

Sneijder -2 to 88

Xavi -2 to 86

Mendes -1 to 85

Weiss -2 to 85

El Arabi -3 to 85

China:

Gervinho -1 to 88- yes

Witsel -1 to 90

Hulk -1 to 90

Oscar -1 to 90

Carrasco -1 to 90

Mascherano -2 to 90

Ramires -1 to 89

Teixeira -1 to 89

Gaitan -1 to 89

Fonte -1 to 89

Pelle -1 to 88

Lavezzi -1 to 88

Viera -1 to 88

Mikel -1 to 87

Guarin -1 to 87

Gil -1 to 87

Paletta -1 to 87

Hernanes -1 to 87

Suarez -1 to 87

Acheampong -1 to 86

Japan:

Iniesta -3 to 90

Genuinely believe there is rating immunity if you move to the Middle East, but no idea why. Maybe China too.

Gervinho dropped straight to 88 after he moved to Parma (and could be 87 in the winter).

Barrada finally dropped to 85 despite leaving Marseille in 2016.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Genuinely believe there is rating immunity if you move to the Middle East, but no idea why. Maybe China too.

Gervinho dropped straight to 88 after he moved to Parma (and could be 87 in the winter).

Barrada finally dropped to 85 despite leaving Marseille in 2016.

If a nation can buy a football club it won't surprise me if they bought SM to freeze rating drops. Come to think of it that's an ace PR wise.

Any predictions for some of the Romanian League players, or any recommendations on who to get, even if only from the biggest clubs in the division from anybody? I imagine in the pattern that the games been going, that they'll continue with Eastern Europe and it'll probably be reviewed next or soon.

Worth making a note of a few players that might be worth keeping your eyes on from Swansea City, given that we've stripped back the squad quite significantly and a lot of younger players with low ratings are going to be relied on this season. The transfer window's shut so all of these players are firmly in our squad for the season, but at this stage I'd only recommend signing Rodon and Roberts and keeping your eyes on some of the others minutes. It's also worth noting if the Swans are struggling then McKay, Fulton and McBurnie will struggle for a rating increase regardless of whether they're regulars or not. Of the ones to watch out for, based on performances I'd say to particularly look out for Dhanda and Dan James who've impressed so far. It's worth noting that these two are being preferred as cover to the likes of Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh who aren't in the managers plans. 

Yan Dhanda (68) - 95 mins, 1 goal

Joe Rodon (70) - 360 mins

Baker-Richardson (70) - 78 mins

Dan James (70) - 116 mins

Cian Harries (72) - 90 mins

George Byers (72) - 90 mins

Matt Grimes (77) - 200 mins

Connor Roberts (77) - 450 mins

Joel Asoro (78) - 263 mins, 1 assist

Jay Fulton (80) - 445 mins, 1 goal

Barrie McKay (80) - 383 mins, 1 assist

Oli McBurnie (80) - 431 mins, 3 goals

EDIT: Starts today for McBurnie, Roberts, Grimes, James, Baker-Richardson and Rodon to add to this.