• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

We definitely have good material for the upcoming years...surprisingly good game from Portugal. Bernardo (5*), Cancelo (what a quality jump in a few months), William (stability), Ruben Neves (future)...

Why do u ask? :)

Still we rely on PEPE ( @nofoff) to score goals. Cancelo, Bernardo and Neves are quality, but we as a team will always be as strong as our weakest player(Abel Xavier in EURO 2000 anyone), so even if we have 10 excellent quality players on the field and one mediocre one, we will still have problems and go nowhere. We need a injection of quality from the youth ranks asap, players like Pizzi, Mario Rui, Bruma for example, are not NT material, they are okay, but they represent liabilities in the long run IMO.

Patricio

Cancelo Dias Leite Dalot

Neves

B.Silva    Gedson

Lopes                       Guedes

Ronaldo

I would like to see that in short term. 

On 6 September 2018 at 3:50 AM, Middle_Finger said:

Immobile edges it for me as well but Lazio began the season poorly. Then there's Benzema's form. I think this coming weeks will say how much Mancini rates Immobile. I get a feeling his preferred choice is Balo with Insigne partnering him. Balo-Aguero like at city.

On 6 September 2018 at 3:58 AM, Kev said:

Yeah, really it's another one whereby it's too early in the season to know, but then if we knew what was about to happen then it would be pointless you asking. It'll be interesting to see what people think.

In SM terms, Benzema is slightly more expensive and older. But he's rated 93 rather than 92, so short term he'd be the best choice, but I'm not sure his rating will ever increase again. Position-wise he can cover F(RLC) rather than just F(C) - but do many people use F(LR)?

Told you this will happen! Why do you question my football knowledge? Now you know better! :P

Edited by Middle_Finger
Couldn't find the wink emoji :-(
7 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What about Ruben Dias? What can be his level?

needs to play regularly

12 hours ago, Wight said:

Lucas Hernandez or Romagnoli?

TIA

Lucas

15 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Hector Bellerin or Joao Cancelo? 

2.) Martial, Coman, Balde, Brandt - Ranking pls. 

Cancelo

not sure sry

7 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Chance of Sanchez dropping to 93 in winter reviews?

probable should

Got 53M to invest.

-Option A: Isco (93) + Kimpembe (89)

-Option B: Trent AA (87) + Kimpembe (89) + Mariano (89) + Joe Gomez (87)

My team: Yeovil Town / 1st div /5th / Fighting to get a place for UCL / Competitive GW.

My 1st and 2nd team:

scw2zk.png

And no, i won't sell Alliku 🙄 (He's like a hacked player. Can get 30 goals every season since I had him for the first time in another GW 7 years ago)

12 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Got 53M to invest.

-Option A: Isco (93) + Kimpembe (89)

-Option B: Trent AA (87) + Kimpembe (89) + Mariano (89) + Joe Gomez (87)

My team: Yeovil Town / 1st div /5th / Fighting to get a place for UCL / Competitive GW.

My 1st and 2nd team:

scw2zk.png

And no, i won't sell Alliku 🙄 (He's like a hacked player. Can get 30 goals every season since I had him for the first time in another GW 7 years ago)

It looks to me that you need cover in the back, i would go for option B.

So, you're telling me that Alliku has been banging 30 every season for 7 years? So he's always you're best goalscorer?