Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

It looks to me that you need cover in the back, i would go for option B.

So, you're telling me that Alliku has been banging 30 every season for 7 years? So he's always you're best goalscorer?

Got him for the first time in 2009 in another Yeovil Town. My team average rating was like 83 in 4th div and he scored every game even as 74 rated. Was top scorer every season and i got 4 league titles in a row (4th div, 3, 2 and premier league)

My friends used to say that he was hacked.

A couple of years ago the same friends and I started a new league in 5th managing the same teams, and Alliku came back ūüėā

28lgj0g.jpg

(In season 3 I loaned him out to my friend to play the playoff final. He scored)

 

This season i can't make him play as much as I want, but league is too competitive ūüėĒ

 

21lkj7k.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3325

  • Kieran_S91

    2014

  • Milanista1

    1190

  • Soccahappy

    1135

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Got him for the first time in 2009 in another Yeovil Town. My team average rating was like 83 in 4th div and he scored every game even as 74 rated. Was top scorer every season and i got 4 league titles in a row (4th div, 3, 2 and premier league)

My friends used to say that he was hacked.

A couple of years ago the same friends and I started a new league in 5th managing the same teams, and Alliku came back ūüėā

28lgj0g.jpg

(In season 3 I loaned him out to my friend to play the playoff final. He scored)

 

This season i can't make him play as much as I want, but league is too competitive ūüėĒ

 

21lkj7k.jpg

Cool, i'll try him out in a very low rated team i manage. Maybe he's SoccerManager Shefki Kuqi. That guy was crazy in FM, low rated but was the biggest threat i ever faced there, he scored no matter what. I had to buy him because i got annoyed when i played against his team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Got 53M to invest.

 

-Option A: Isco (93) + Kimpembe (89)

-Option B: Trent AA (87) + Kimpembe (89) + Mariano (89) + Joe Gomez (87)

 

 

My team: Yeovil Town / 1st div /5th / Fighting to get a place for UCL / Competitive GW.

My 1st and 2nd team:

 

scw2zk.png

And no, i won't sell Alliku ūüôĄ (He's like a hacked player. Can get 30 goals every season since I had him for the first time in another GW 7 years ago)

Isco + Kimpembe tbh

9 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

how to counter a weaker team that plays in 541B very defensive?

idk

14 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Who is the best player on the game valued under 10m and under the age of 25?

idk

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Stefan De Vrij (Still with) Niklas Sule, Julian Weigl, Jonathan Tah or Lucas Hernandez?

Fornals or Aouar?

Ikoné 84, 85 or 86?

And Lucas Paquet√°?

Sule/Lucas

Aouar

too early but thinking 85

very good apparently 

15 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

B. Mendy = Robertson + Coman a good deal?

i'd take the duo

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Got 53M to invest.

 

-Option A: Isco (93) + Kimpembe (89)

-Option B: Trent AA (87) + Kimpembe (89) + Mariano (89) + Joe Gomez (87)

 

 

My team: Yeovil Town / 1st div /5th / Fighting to get a place for UCL / Competitive GW.

My 1st and 2nd team:

 

scw2zk.png

And no, i won't sell Alliku ūüôĄ (He's like a hacked player. Can get 30 goals every season since I had him for the first time in another GW 7 years ago)

Is it 30 goals playing in a lowly rated team or in your first Eleven

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Louis Beyer of Monchengladach has been added to the database. Started the first two games of the season in the league and played in the cup too. 

BUY BUY BUY BUY, A MUST BUY. He played 3 games this season, he's a future star in the making, 93+ guaranteed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

BUY BUY BUY BUY, A MUST BUY. He played 3 games this season, he's a future star in the making, 93+ guaranteed.

I don't get whether you're being sarcastic or not but no one is saying that. He could turn out to be a very good player down the line, looked impressive in their game against Leverkusen, but at the very least he could be a nice moneymaker come January reviews for managers on a limited budget should he keep his spot in the XI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

I don't get whether you're being sarcastic or not but no one is saying that. He could turn out to be a very good player down the line, looked impressive in their game against Leverkusen, but at the very least he could be a nice moneymaker come January reviews for managers on a limited budget.

Managers with limited budget probably won't get him because after being advertised here half dozen times there's be a bidding war, which doubled his signing fee and the player will go to a random club that probably don't need him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Managers with limited budget probably won't get him because after being advertised here half dozen times there's be a bidding war, which doubled his signing fee and the player will go to a random club that probably don't need him.

That's the whole point of this thread, to mention players that may be risers. Idk about you but I'd rather share information rather than hoard it. Don't get what your issue is. It's not the first time I've suggested new additions to the database or potential risers on this thread. I waited 36 hours before I posted his name. Did the same with Jonathan David too among others. 36 hours is more than enough to get the first bid in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

That's the whole point of this thread, to mention players that may be risers. Idk about you but I'd rather share information rather than hoard it. Don't get what your issue is. It's not the first time I've suggested new additions to the database or potential risers on this thread. I waited 36 hours before I posted his name. Did the same with Jonathan David too among others. 36 hours is more than enough to get the first bid in.

Might not, not everyone can login to the game every day, and a guy that actually knew the player and his potencial by doing his own research could probably will miss out on the player for a lazy dude that only has to visit this thread and just take the information, doesn't even contribute to the thread, just comes here and snatch the information. Give it a week, do you lose anything by giving it a week? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...