Ziyech 91?

no

19 hours ago, Jimmy15 said:

Is there going be any predictions for player ratings any time soon 

on hunt for players upto 82 who will improve 

can anyone help 

season just started

12 hours ago, adisbegic10 said:

I have a chance to trade one of my two CMs(Rabiot and Milinkovic Savic) for Sule.

Should I get him,and if so which player should I let go.

if you don't have a good CB yes

11 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Order:

Giménez, Koulibaly, Van Dijk, Dier, Skriniar, Sule, Laporte.

VVD, Gimenez, Koulibaly, Sule. Laporte, Skriniar, Dier

2 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Dejan JOVELJIĆ from Crvena Zvezda went from 73 to 76 in august and from 76 to 78 today. Luckily I didn't sell him

nice

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Is France Division 2 starting?

seems so

I need your opinions here

Nsoki (PSG) - Benjamin Garrè (Man City) - Batista Meier (Bayern) - Timothy Weah (PSG) - Jonathan David (Gent)

1) Would you sell Iwobi to get 3 of these youths?
2) If yes, which ones should I choose?

Competitive gameworld, long term project.

18 minutes ago, Marek said:

Nsoki (PSG) - Benjamin Garrè (Man City) - Batista Meier (Bayern) - Timothy Weah (PSG) - Jonathan David (Gent)

Yes

I would go definitely go for Weah and David as they're already in the first team picture. It's a tough one between Garre and Meier though. Don't know enough about Meier to comment much on him but from what I've seen/heard of Garre, he seems like a pretty solid prospect.

Edit: Somehow totally missed Nsoki's name in there. Would still go for one of the 3 names mentioned previously though. He has a tricky job on his hands trying to stay in the team ahead of Kurzawa/Bernat so I maybe wouldn't take a punt on him just yet.

Edited by nofoff
addition

57 minutes ago, Marek said:

I would for David. 4 in 4 games in the league and 2 in 4 in Europa. Gonna be big.

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

I would for David. 4 in 4 games in the league and 2 in 4 in Europa. Gonna be big.

David is a good prospect at best, and he will certainly be a riser, but calling him a future star is definitely a overreaction to a few goals scored in lower leagues against lower teams. If any of those names already prove something is Weah, gaining a little game time at PSG and USA NT, scoring a few while he's at it.

13 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

From the Top 10...some interesting stuff:

Alexis Claude Maurice

Quentin Bena

Olivier Verdon

Jason Pendant

Elisha Owusu

Lorenzo Rajot

Mathias Pereira Lage

Most of those players kicked the ball twice, i would expect very moderate rises, Maurice will be higher rated as he has a half dozen goals under his belt and he's on his second season now(same as Pendant), maybe 77/78 for him, but other will most likely stay under 75.

3 hours ago, swanseajack said:

The cap on Ligue 2 is 85 yeah?

I would say that the highest that people would normally get in the top 5 second leagues is 84, i don't remember that many people that went higher than that playing only in those leagues. Verratti got a jump from 76 to 85 but because (he's and exceptional talent) he wasn't reviewed for two season playing at Serie B, was Serie B Champions and Best player and got a transfer to PSG that year.

Vydra got to 85 for banging goals like crazy in championship, but he was already playing for NT, so i think that may have played a part.

Deulofeu got to 83 while banging goals in Segunda, but he was already playing for the first team.

Anyway, i think normally the cap is 84, but there are exceptions.

28 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Immobile or Benzema? Benzema will finally start scoring regularly with Ronaldo gone?

If it wasn't for the fact Benzema has got 4 goals in his first 3 league games this season, then I'd be definitely saying Immobile. But as it stands I'd say... good question!

Immobile will have less competition for places, so is perhaps more likely to play every game. Plus he'll get international football whereas Benzema won't. So for me I think Immobile edges it. He could get 93 next review which would make it a no-brainer, but obviously that depends on what happens in the next few months.

If you're after any more really helpful answers, just give me a shout.

24 minutes ago, Kev said:

If it wasn't for the fact Benzema has got 4 goals in his first 3 league games this season, then I'd be definitely saying Immobile. But as it stands I'd say... good question!

Immobile will have less competition for places, so is perhaps more likely to play every game. Plus he'll get international football whereas Benzema won't. So for me I think Immobile edges it. He could get 93 next review which would make it a no-brainer, but obviously that depends on what happens in the next few months.

If you're after any more really helpful answers, just give me a shout.

Immobile edges it for me as well but Lazio began the season poorly. Then there's Benzema's form. I think this coming weeks will say how much Mancini rates Immobile. I get a feeling his preferred choice is Balo with Insigne partnering him. Balo-Aguero like at city.

2 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Immobile edges it for me as well but Lazio began the season poorly. Then there's Benzema's form. I think this coming weeks will say how much Mancini rates Immobile. I get a feeling his preferred choice is Balo with Insigne partnering him. Balo-Aguero like at city.

Yeah, really it's another one whereby it's too early in the season to know, but then if we knew what was about to happen then it would be pointless you asking. It'll be interesting to see what people think.

In SM terms, Benzema is slightly more expensive and older. But he's rated 93 rather than 92, so short term he'd be the best choice, but I'm not sure his rating will ever increase again. Position-wise he can cover F(RLC) rather than just F(C) - but do many people use F(LR)?

11 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

I need to reinforce the team with one of these players, which one to choose: Isco or Christian Eriksen ?

What do you think?

Thank you.

Isco

11 hours ago, Marek said:

David Weah Nsoki

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

From the Top 10...some interesting stuff:

Alexis Claude Maurice

Quentin Bena

Olivier Verdon

Jason Pendant

Elisha Owusu

Lorenzo Rajot

Mathias Pereira Lage

minor rises

6 hours ago, swanseajack said:

The cap on Ligue 2 is 85 yeah?

probably

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Immobile or Benzema? Benzema will finally start scoring regularly with Ronaldo gone?

Benzema