• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Thanks @Sir Rahul for the reply. Appreciate it. :)

no prob

2 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Was watching the Nigeria vs Liberia game and noticed this player for Liberia. He was very tricky all game and caused the Nigeria defence problems. I believe his name was George Weah, he's not on the DB just yet but at just 51 years of age he's definitely one to look out for!

ha!

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

J. Mboula or Ferran Torres?

Mboula

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Richarlison 89 in a few months?

seems so, possible. maybe 88 first tho.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Jonas Hector - STAY/DROP?

yep drop to 90 for sure, can't keep a 91 in the second tier and anyway I never thought he deserved a +2 from 89 to 91

3 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Was watching the Nigeria vs Liberia game and noticed this player for Liberia. He was very tricky all game and caused the Nigeria defence problems. I believe his name was George Weah, he's not on the DB just yet but at just 51 years of age he's definitely one to look out for!

Can't wait for him to be added to the DB.

4-4-2 with Weah as a target man and Bolt as a second striker would be a dream 😂

37 minutes ago, Amar said:

Does anyone else think Stones should have got a rise to 91 after winning the BPL and his performances at the World Cup? He currently has a lower rating than Pepe from Beskitas. 

I also feel Umtiti and Mbappe should have risen to 93 respectively after the World Cup but neither got rises.

Pepe should be at least a 95 though... @vitor_mfc

1 hour ago, Amar said:

Does anyone else think Stones should have got a rise to 91 after winning the BPL and his performances at the World Cup? He currently has a lower rating than Pepe from Beskitas. 

I also feel Umtiti and Mbappe should have risen to 93 respectively after the World Cup but neither got rises.

Maybe in winter review. 

Stones is a difficult one since he wasn't always starting for City last season. May get a rise cause of the World Cup in the winter. 

2 hours ago, Amar said:

all in good time

I don't think the WC should influence

13 hours ago, Amar said:

WC will certainly influence future ratings, Stones and Mbappe will rise in December and they most likely wouldn't if not for the very good WC campaign. 

12 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

WC will certainly influence future ratings, Stones and Mbappe will rise in December and they most likely wouldn't if not for the very good WC campaign. 

Surely it’s unjustified to say they most likely wouldn’t if not for the WC. Except for the red card Mbappe has had a great start to the season and still has months to prove he’s worth a 93. 

Stones too probably will deserve 91 by Christmas if he keeps starting, playing well and Man City do good which they most likely will. 

Even if we were to completely ignore the positive WC performances for these two I’d say they both more than likely WILL rise and both deserve it too

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Surely it’s unjustified to say they most likely wouldn’t if not for the WC. Except for the red card Mbappe has had a great start to the season and still has months to prove he’s worth a 93. 

Stones too probably will deserve 91 by Christmas if he keeps starting, playing well and Man City do good which they most likely will. 

Even if we were to completely ignore the positive WC performances for these two I’d say they both more than likely WILL rise and both deserve it too

It would not be justifiable to rise Mbappe to 93 by Christmas if not for WC wonder imo. WC is the major tournament for NTs and i am certain SM take's it into account, because they have done it before.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Not looking for glory, i would rather if a lazy ass like you would learn to use the internet properly, for example using search engines, that would be nice.

Doesn't look like you're happy with your medal. Okay. Here's your trophy for being a Keyboard Warrior. 🏆

I have no more prizes. So be content with this now