Rahul W's rating predictions

18 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Keep or sell Rashford

My attacking three are Vazquez-Sanchez-Willian. Backup Chiesa and Rashford

Who should I sell as I need money to buy Defender??

Rashford is an enigma as nobody really knows how much he's going to play at United. That said, if it was me I would either cash out on Sanchez while his value is still high or if not that, then maybe sell Vasquez.

Edit: Willian is also an option but he would be my 3rd choice to sell personally

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Keep or sell Rashford

Hmm that is a tough one. I’d probably be inclined to sell Sanchez as well while his price is still high as he has a chance of dropping in the near future. Although he is arguably the best player of the bunch on his day, he hasn’t shown it much lately. 

You could probably get a good younger player and cash for him from the right buyer. 

Alternatively id sell Vazquez 

16 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Rodri Hernández, Diawara, Kessie - Ranking pls. 

2.) Can Rodri be able to establish himself into a starter for ATM? 

3.) What do you guys think about Paulinho of Leverkusen? (18yr 83)

1)Rodri, Diawara, Kessie

2)Hope so over time. Tough competition tho. Only started 1/3 in league so far. 

3)Not seen him play sorry 🤷🏼‍♂️

7 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Right, been searching and think I’ve found a decent riser 😀

Aleksandr Maksimenko.

GK / 20yo / 73

Started all 6 games for Spartak Moscow in the league this season, gettin MOTM awards in 2.

Also 2  games in Europe 

Should Be their first choice keeper all season  

+7 minimum 🙂

Nice...u can read LOL

On 9/13/2018 at 5:59 PM, JAMancini said:

Does Verratti deserve 94?

no

22 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

A guaranteed 94+ player in the making, and all from the whole 200 minutes he played in the first team.

mate please cut the sarcasm and the constant 'search engine' queries, it's sometimes repetitive but it's as annoying to see the same comments. 

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Rodri Hernández, Diawara, Kessie - Ranking pls. 

2.) Can Rodri be able to establish himself into a starter for ATM? 

3.) What do you guys think about Paulinho of Leverkusen? (18yr 83)

in that order

yes

too early to say

22 hours ago, hesselink said:

Belgium next review in 2019?

yes

17 hours ago, Amar said:

Average Squad Rating 92

Current Squad Size 22 players.

I have the money to sign Ousmane Dembele and he is available.

However I already have Coutinho Asensio Salah and Leroy Sane for the outside positions.

Anyone think I could sign Dembele and keep him in my squad without developing concerns?

don't think you need him really

17 hours ago, hesselink said:

Arturo Vidal 94 - STAY/DROP (next review)

depends on gametime

11 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Do you all expect Dembele to rise in the winter if he keeps starting for Barca? 

Also, realistic expectations for Dembele at the end of this season? 92? 

if he keeps starting

maybe 91/92

9 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Is there a chance Rooney could get back up in the MLS you think? Maybe 89/90?

Do we think Evra will find another club? Or retire?

And does anybody know if you get componsation when a player on your team retires?

Thanks

no

maybe but not a big club 

I think so

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Keep or sell Rashford

Keep for now

3 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Is anyone else's gameworlds not showing the newly added players from soccer wiki?

yes not today

As far as I can tell, no-one has posted about these two, I researched them myself, and they have been in game world for a while. I think I have satisfied the stringent guidelines for being allowed to post.

So allow me to mention:

Enock MWEPU - 78 - 600k, 20 yrs, Salzburg, 5 games, 345mins in Austrian Bundesliga

Patson DAKA  - 78 - 600k, 19 yrs, Salzburg, 4 games, 250mins in Austrian Bundesliga, 4games 97 mins CLQ.

Both I think have potential to rise to 82/83 in next Austrian review if minutes continue. Good cheap purchase for small clubs.

Future stars? Probably not, but good short term buys at least, maybe more, especially if Salzburg progress in Europa league.

10 minutes ago, Stace said:

As far as I can tell, no-one has posted about these two, I researched them myself, and they have been in game world for a while. I think I have satisfied the stringent guidelines for being allowed to post.

So allow me to mention:

Enock MWEPU - 78 - 600k, 20 yrs, Salzburg, 5 games, 345mins in Austrian Bundesliga

Patson DAKA  - 78 - 600k, 19 yrs, Salzburg, 4 games, 250mins in Austrian Bundesliga, 4games 97 mins CLQ.

Both I think have potential to rise to 82/83 in next Austrian review if minutes continue. Good cheap purchase for small clubs.

Future stars? Probably not, but good short term buys at least, maybe more, especially if Salzburg progress in Europa league.

RB Salzburg is always the team i first check it out in the beginning of the season, they're always introducing interesting players in their main team. I'm glad they were the ones that bought Håland, can't think of a better team for him to develop.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Chris Mepham? +4? +5? +6?

Rudiger +1? 90%?

Mepham rise is limited with him playing in Championship even if he's playing in NT. I would say +3 at the end of the season unless he transfers in January to a better league. 

Wales have a very good young team, talented and they play with hart, with that youth getting more experience until the next Euro, i'm sure they'll do at least as good as in the last one.

58 minutes ago, SimoneTerriaca said:

What do you think, Soler+D.neres or Aouar+D.neres for Asensio? 

Asensio

51 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

What do you think about Kepa Arrizabalaga?

Let's say he plays decently until winter review; will he have any chance to get a +1? 

I think that in any case we're gonna wait until the end of the season

End of the season with some "ifs"

7 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Mepham rise is limited with him playing in Championship even if he's playing in NT. I would say +3 at the end of the season unless he transfers in January to a better league. 

Wales have a very good young team, talented and they play with hart, with that youth getting more experience until the next Euro, i'm sure they'll do at least as good as in the last one.

84 it is hehehe

And Rudiger?

6 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Benjamin Mendy or Lingard+Angel Correa(my players)

(long term deal)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Wendell but i'm disapointed with him. In offense (AM(RLC)), i have Gelson Martins, Eriksen, Bruma, Chiesa.

Uffff...hard one..try Angel Correa + Gelson or Bruma

Keep Lingard

8 hours ago, SimoneTerriaca said:

If you're going for Asensio (not quite sure about the question) and you want to know which pair to exchange, I'd personally go for Soler and Neres, keep Aouar.

7 hours ago, hesselink said:

(long term deal)

I have Wendell but i'm disapointed with him. In offense (AM(RLC)), i have Gelson Martins, Eriksen, Bruma, Chiesa.

Depends on the rest of your squad, but I'd be getting Mendy right now anywhere I could. Having an amazing season so far (early days I know) so should get +1 in December and maybe another rise in the summer if things stay this way.

8 hours ago, Stace said:

So allow me to mention:

Don't really know them, but as mentioned, Salzburg have a good record with youth. Getting those kind of minutes should lead to a rise, and a potential move to Leipzig next season.

16 minutes ago, athaarva said:

what do you think about ruben neves and luke shaw?

If his head injury is all sorted (which it apparently is) then Shaw should finally get to 89. Neves I'd expect to get +1 next review as well. 

20 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Chris Mepham? +4? +5? +6?

Rudiger +1? 90%?

he's at brentford so guessing 83/84 in March

yeah

20 hours ago, SimoneTerriaca said:

neither, Asensio

19 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

What do you think about Kepa Arrizabalaga?

Let's say he plays decently until winter review; will he have any chance to get a +1? 

I think that in any case we're gonna wait until the end of the season

if he keeps playing should be 90

19 hours ago, Stace said:

So allow me to mention:

probably worth it now

19 hours ago, hesselink said:

(long term deal)

Mendy

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Will Sergie Roberto hold on to his DM position? Also he maxed out at 91?

can't say

yes

12 hours ago, athaarva said:

what do you think about ruben neves and luke shaw?

Shaw should get 89 if he keeps playing well

Neves 87