Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

16 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Got 53M to invest.

-Option A: Isco (93) + Kimpembe (89)

-Option B: Trent AA (87) + Kimpembe (89) + Mariano (89) + Joe Gomez (87)

My team: Yeovil Town / 1st div /5th / Fighting to get a place for UCL / Competitive GW.

My 1st and 2nd team:

scw2zk.png

And no, i won't sell Alliku 🙄 (He's like a hacked player. Can get 30 goals every season since I had him for the first time in another GW 7 years ago)

I'd go with Option B which will cover your second team - Kimpembe and Gomez as CB and TAA as RB instead of Calabria and Mariano Diaz for backup for your star player Alliku. 😅😅 

And BTW, I'm gonna try Alliku in one of my team. 

20 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Got 53M to invest.

-Option A: Isco (93) + Kimpembe (89)

-Option B: Trent AA (87) + Kimpembe (89) + Mariano (89) + Joe Gomez (87)

My team: Yeovil Town / 1st div /5th / Fighting to get a place for UCL / Competitive GW.

My 1st and 2nd team:

scw2zk.png

And no, i won't sell Alliku 🙄 (He's like a hacked player. Can get 30 goals every season since I had him for the first time in another GW 7 years ago)

Is it 30 goals playing in a lowly rated team or in your first Eleven

1 hour ago, Ersavitzs said:

30 goals from Div 5 to 2. Average rating ~85. Now he plays Cup and Shield and is still top scorer.

Someone has him in a GW I'm in and he's only got 1 goal all season. Might not work for every GW!

5 hours ago, Marek said:

Kepa & Maguire or Courtois?
I have the duo, both are starters and my backup CBs are Diallo and Baumgartl. Competitive gameworld.

Courtois probably will rise. The other 2 will as well imo. Kepa and Maguire long term growth prospects in SM are amazing though. So keep both imo. 

3 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Louis Beyer of Monchengladach has been added to the database. Started the first two games of the season in the league and played in the cup too. 

BUY BUY BUY BUY, A MUST BUY. He played 3 games this season, he's a future star in the making, 93+ guaranteed.

10 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

BUY BUY BUY BUY, A MUST BUY. He played 3 games this season, he's a future star in the making, 93+ guaranteed.

I don't get whether you're being sarcastic or not but no one is saying that. He could turn out to be a very good player down the line, looked impressive in their game against Leverkusen, but at the very least he could be a nice moneymaker come January reviews for managers on a limited budget should he keep his spot in the XI.

4 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

I don't get whether you're being sarcastic or not but no one is saying that. He could turn out to be a very good player down the line, looked impressive in their game against Leverkusen, but at the very least he could be a nice moneymaker come January reviews for managers on a limited budget.

Managers with limited budget probably won't get him because after being advertised here half dozen times there's be a bidding war, which doubled his signing fee and the player will go to a random club that probably don't need him.

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Managers with limited budget probably won't get him because after being advertised here half dozen times there's be a bidding war, which doubled his signing fee and the player will go to a random club that probably don't need him.

That's the whole point of this thread, to mention players that may be risers. Idk about you but I'd rather share information rather than hoard it. Don't get what your issue is. It's not the first time I've suggested new additions to the database or potential risers on this thread. I waited 36 hours before I posted his name. Did the same with Jonathan David too among others. 36 hours is more than enough to get the first bid in.

3 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

That's the whole point of this thread, to mention players that may be risers. Idk about you but I'd rather share information rather than hoard it. Don't get what your issue is. It's not the first time I've suggested new additions to the database or potential risers on this thread. I waited 36 hours before I posted his name. Did the same with Jonathan David too among others. 36 hours is more than enough to get the first bid in.

Might not, not everyone can login to the game every day, and a guy that actually knew the player and his potencial by doing his own research could probably will miss out on the player for a lazy dude that only has to visit this thread and just take the information, doesn't even contribute to the thread, just comes here and snatch the information. Give it a week, do you lose anything by giving it a week? 

56 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Might not, not everyone can login to the game every day, and a guy that actually knew the player and his potencial by doing his own research could probably will miss out on the player for a lazy dude that only has to visit this thread and just take the information, doesn't even contribute to the thread, just comes here and snatch the information. Give it a week, do you lose anything by giving it a week? 

Don't want to get involved but think you are showing your grievance wrongly.

Firstly, this is the purpose of the thread.

Secondly, many people updated here on the thread about new additions but you never said anything then. I think that is coz he is an easy target here. 

Where were you when Usain Bolt was added and in few minutes it was mentioned here? I have a feeling you missed this particular player!

You can't control those who just come here and takes players' name but you are barking aloud on a guy whose intention is purely good.

Finall, I have to ask who are you to set a time period when a new player added should be mentioned? You don't like it ignore it and get on with your daily life!

Thank you @Abdul Rahman Khalifeh for your input.

10 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Rudiger or John Stones?

Stones. Bags of potential

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is Duje Caleta-Car doing in Olympique Marseille ?

Hard to say as he's only played a game or two

7 minutes ago, Dandie said:

I can hopefully sign one of the following:

Cornet, Cyprien, Dahoud, Demebele (Lyon), Wolf or Geis.

What is everyone's opinion?

TiA

Out of the options then possibly Dahoud. If there are some other good players still available though, I'd save a bit more and get someone different.

2 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Louis Beyer of Monchengladach has been added to the database. Started the first two games of the season in the league and played in the cup too. 

Finally, i wait for it since Bundeliga started