Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

40 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Don't want to get involved but think you are showing your grievance wrongly.

Firstly, this is the purpose of the thread.

Secondly, many people updated here on the thread about new additions but you never said anything then. I think that is coz he is an easy target here. 

Where were you when Usain Bolt was added and in few minutes it was mentioned here? I have a feeling you missed this particular player!

You can't control those who just come here and takes players' name but you are barking aloud on a guy whose intention is purely good.

Finall, I have to ask who are you to set a time period when a new player added should be mentioned? You don't like it ignore it and get on with your daily life!

Thank you @Abdul Rahman Khalifeh for your input.

LOL, you want to get involved, or else you wouldn't. Anyway, i stated my opinion before, it's not the first time, i won't do it for every single time it happens though, just when i feel like it, so don't come here with the easy target argument.

You can't control they coming here of course, that isn't my point, but you can control when it's added, if you want.

Finally, i'm not setting a time, i'm asking if waiting a bit hurts. Anyway what you set is a decoy and i won't bite it anymore than what i already did.

13 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Hard to say as he's only played a game or two

I know it's hard to say, but maybe there are people that can say the potential of Dujé Caleta-Car already a bit. I need to know because I loan him out for the moment (previous season he was a starter) and I have Upamecano, Akanji and Laporte. So there will be not much playing time for him next season (in SM terms). It depends on his potential if I'm taking him as nr. 4 next season or another year on loan to a good team. He has no concerns and I want to keep it that way :) 

29 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I know it's hard to say, but maybe there are people that can say the potential of Dujé Caleta-Car already a bit. I need to know because I loan him out for the moment (previous season he was a starter) and I have Upamecano, Akanji and Laporte. So there will be not much playing time for him next season (in SM terms). It depends on his potential if I'm taking him as nr. 4 next season or another year on loan to a good team. He has no concerns and I want to keep it that way :) 

He's good, but i think his rise will be somewhat slow, he has some competition for a starting spot but mostly from 30+ players, so he'll probably be the future starting CB for OM for years to come if he fulfills his potential and Croatia's CB along side Milenkovic and Benkovic. In my opinion he can reach 89 in the next two seasons.

On 9/8/2018 at 10:29 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Skriniar or Sule

Sule

On 9/9/2018 at 3:55 AM, Tharanidharan said:

Inaki williams vs Suso vs Gelson Martins? 

GM Suso IW

On 9/9/2018 at 2:37 PM, Tharanidharan said:

Tah vs Romagnoli? 

Romagnoli

23 hours ago, Marek said:

Kepa & Maguire or Courtois?
I have the duo, both are starters and my backup CBs are Diallo and Baumgartl. Competitive gameworld.

Duo and I don't think GK's in this SM game are as important as outfield players.

2 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Louis Beyer of Monchengladach has been added to the database. Started the first two games of the season in the league and played in the cup too. 

Thank you for your kind contribution, unlike me to have missed him so far.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Rudiger or John Stones?

I would have said Rudigar last season but JS has improved for England and Man C & looks set to be really good 🙂

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is Duje Caleta-Car doing in Olympique Marseille ?

I like him and am hoping he could break through even more this season

1 hour ago, Dandie said:

I can hopefully sign one of the following:

Cornet, Cyprien, Dahoud, Demebele (Lyon), Wolf or Geis.

What is everyone's opinion?

TiA

Dahoud

Don't want to get involved but think you are showing your grievance wrongly.

Firstly, this is the purpose of the thread.

Secondly, many people updated here on the thread about new additions but you never said anything then. I think that is coz he is an easy target here. 

Where were you when Usain Bolt was added and in few minutes it was mentioned here? I have a feeling you missed this particular player!

You can't control those who just come here and takes players' name but you are barking aloud on a guy whose intention is purely good.

Finall, I have to ask who are you to set a time period when a new player added should be mentioned? You don't like it ignore it and get on with your daily life!

Thank you @Abdul Rahman Khalifeh for your input.

Appreciate it @Middle_Finger, tried to do the right thing and point some people in the right direction. Obviously some don't take well to it but no worries. Will continue posting what I see fit so long as it helps others.

Rudiger or John Stones?

Stones. Come on leaps and bounds this year. Pep's CB of the future.

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Might not, not everyone can login to the game every day, and a guy that actually knew the player and his potencial by doing his own research could probably will miss out on the player for a lazy dude that only has to visit this thread and just take the information, doesn't even contribute to the thread, just comes here and snatch the information. Give it a week, do you lose anything by giving it a week? 

With all due respect mate, it's their problem not mine. IF they're in a competitive GW and are really worried about a certain player, they should log in every day. If they lose them because they weren't on then that's their issue. I missed out on Mbappe and Jesus amongst others due to SM Forum but that's okay because for every one you miss, someone points out another hidden gem, I'm not whining about it. I posted about David 4 days after he was added. Beyer after a day and a half. Both are enough for someone to see them. I don't lose anything by waiting a week but seeing how multiple people contribute on here, I try to make sure I input my fair share. @Sir Rahul, @Soccahappy and other members do a great job of keeping this thread live in what is now a dead forum.

5 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

With all due respect mate, it's their problem not mine. IF they're in a competitive GW and are really worried about a certain player, they should log in every day. If they lose them because they weren't on then that's their issue. I missed out on Mbappe and Jesus amongst others due to SM Forum but that's okay because for every one you miss, someone points out another hidden gem, I'm not whining about it. I posted about David 4 days after he was added. Beyer after a day and a half. Both are enough for someone to see them. I don't lose anything by waiting a week but seeing how multiple people contribute on here, I try to make sure I input my fair share. @Sir Rahul, @Soccahappy and other members do a great job of keeping this thread live in what is now a dead forum.

Obviously you do what you want, but if your goal is to help managers with low budgets, as you said before, posting here so soon could actually do the opposite. 

7 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

... a lazy dude that only has to visit this thread and just take the information, doesn't even contribute to the thread, just comes here and snatch the information. 

I'm sure plenty do that, but it's the nature of the beast.

What always makes me laugh... I use the 'Activity' feed rather than going to the threads directly. Half the stuff that shows up is people changing their profile picture all the time. Why the hell do these people change their profile pics? They don't ever post, so the only time anyone is going to see their profile pic, or even know they exist at all, is when they change it. Why go through the hassle? Really don't get it. 

21 people have changed their profile photos today. Who are these people??

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Can Onana get another rise as Ajax? 

What about Lafont?

Get Lafont. He'll rise, he got injured in the last game, but apparently he won't miss many games. He would've gotten 88 last season if he wasn't playing for Toulouse. He's a very good keeper and only 19.

1 hour ago, Kev said:

I'm sure plenty do that, but it's the nature of the beast.

What always makes me laugh... I use the 'Activity' feed rather than going to the threads directly. Half the stuff that shows up is people changing their profile picture all the time. Why the hell do these people change their profile pics? They don't ever post, so the only time anyone is going to see their profile pic, or even know they exist at all, is when they change it. Why go through the hassle? Really don't get it. 

21 people have changed their profile photos today. Who are these people??

I don't know who they are but they are here mainly for this thread, come here, see the risers and now apparently new additions and then go bid on the players. It's way easier than doing it by yourself.

9 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Louis Beyer of Monchengladach has been added to the database. Started the first two games of the season in the league and played in the cup too. 

good shout

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Rudiger or John Stones?

Stones

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is Duje Caleta-Car doing in Olympique Marseille ?

not too well apparently but he needs time

8 hours ago, Dandie said:

I can hopefully sign one of the following:

Cornet, Cyprien, Dahoud, Demebele (Lyon), Wolf or Geis.

What is everyone's opinion?

TiA

Dahoud but you can do better

6 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Appreciate it @Middle_Finger, tried to do the right thing and point some people in the right direction. Obviously some don't take well to it but no worries. Will continue posting what I see fit so long as it helps others.

Stones. Come on leaps and bounds this year. Pep's CB of the future.

cheers

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

B. Silva vs Thauvin vs Moura in RW position? 

B. Silva vs Goretzka in CM position?

Silva

Goretzka

3 hours ago, threeofclubs123 said:

I brought Perin thinking he was going to be a start for Juve and would rise, do you think being at Juve alone would allow him to rise (personally can't see it) 

and as Szczney has being starting, do you think he will rise instead? 

nope

possibly yes, to 91

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Gundogan safe 92?

yes

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Can Onana get another rise as Ajax? 

What about Lafont?

maybe 88

Get Lafont

22 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Get Lafont. He'll rise, he got injured in the last game, but apparently he won't miss many games. He would've gotten 88 last season if he wasn't playing for Toulouse. He's a very good keeper and only 19.

I know Lafont is probably the best prospect, but I'd be in a bidding war. I have a free run on Onana so was wondering if he has a chance of 88 or even 89 this season?

9 hours ago, Kev said:

I know Lafont is probably the best prospect, but I'd be in a bidding war. I have a free run on Onana so was wondering if he has a chance of 88 or even 89 this season?

Onana 88, as Dutch review is only once a year 

56 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Benjamin Mendy and Davinson Sanchez could rise in winter review?

Mendy almost definitely, Davinson more unlikely

51 minutes ago, hesselink said:

France second league review started?

It's ongoing, but surprisingly who rose today was Nils Seufert of Arminia Bielefeld (2.Bundesliga). He rose from 72 to 74, but why? Why him and why the +2 when he's getting reviewed again in a few weeks and probably reach at least 78/80.