• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Keep or sell - 

1.) Eric Dier

2.) Bouriegeaud 

3.) Candreva 

Ranking pls Alberto, Allan, Paulinho, Bonaventura

keep

sell

sell

Allan, Alberto, Bonaventura, Paulinho

2 hours ago, asmadeo said:

Anyone knows or could share the best serie b and bundesliga 2 risers? 

sorry not me

34 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Toby Ald. or Azpili?

Azpi

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Tonali of Brescia

rose +10 last month so shouldn't be rising again

45 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

I bought him for 280k two months ago before +10 increase.

Me too. I was very surprised when he rose randomly to 80.

14 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

Is he set for another rise?

Well, there's a lot of hype around him (I'm Italian so I know him very well - he's dubbed the new Pirlo) but he's still playing in Serie B. A +2 rise is unlikely.

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

@Sir Rahul when can we expect you to start the predictions? Also will @Soccahappy open a new thread with his predictions or will it come in the form of comments in this thread?

I'd say just before the third international break which is around 10th November, that's plenty of domestic and European games to ascertain who warrants a rise or not, anyone doing definitive predictions  4/5 games into a season is silly especially for the higher rated players, makes more sense for lower rated players playing at a higher level I guess

17 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Oxlade-Chamberlain + Lucas Torreira or Dani Carvajal in a very competitive GW?

OX out for long time, Torreira I REALLY LIKE but he's only coming on as sub and not had more than 45mins in any of his 5 appearances.

From what I've seen of him, he's a pocket dynamo and I'd start him EVERY game! So it's got to be Carvajal. Incidentally, I bought Torreira and i'm waiting for Emery to wake up to my reality 😖

17 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

There's many hype with Arthur in Spain and Brazil. I think he will get +1 even playing little minutes. 

Firpo is one of the best spanish picks. Amazing player, 100% starter (Guerrero doesn't have his place guaranteed). Could reach 87.

Moron started 2 games but didn't scored, so Setién is trying Sanabria and Leon. Can't see another rise soon.

Great Info Ersavitz, welcome your comments 🙂

15 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

@Sir Rahul when can we expect you to start the predictions? Also will @Soccahappy open a new thread with his predictions or will it come in the form of comments in this thread?

Fraid I never know when my long-term neck injury will allow me a good day to be on the computer, so hope SIR will keep my membership here open ...

22 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Arp

I wonder what makes you think that Arp would rise? He's already 80 rated, besides he had a really slow start to the 2. Bundesliga. He has less than 90 minutes played for HSV main team since his last rise, and even if the 2.Bundesliga review is in 2 weeks, he would've played less than 270 minutes, do you think that warrants him a rise?

5 hours ago, asmadeo said:

Anyone knows or could share the best serie b and bundesliga 2 risers? 

Not many risers in Serie B. Still too early, and also it's suspended at the moment. Anyway, check Nicholas Pierini, Mirko Antonucci (expensive - on loan from Roma to Pescara), Gravillon, Emanuele Ndoj, maybe Luca Ravanelli and Danilo Quaranta. 

Just a couple of suggestions, I honestly don't know if they will rise or not.

Now, question time: what to do with Uzoho after his small (+2) rise?

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

I wonder what makes you think that Arp would rise? He's already 80 rated, besides he had a really slow start to the 2. Bundesliga. He has less than 90 minutes played for HSV main team since his last rise, and even if the 2.Bundesliga review is in 2 weeks, he would've played less than 270 minutes, do you think that warrants him a rise?

i think he wil get +2. he could increase his value, but i know he is expensive for his 80 rate (2.8 M). his future will be brilliant 

2 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Not many risers in Serie B. Still too early, and also it's suspended at the moment. Anyway, check Nicholas Pierini, Mirko Antonucci (expensive - on loan from Roma to Pescara), Gravillon, Emanuele Ndoj, maybe Luca Ravanelli and Danilo Quaranta. 

Vasilije Janjicic

David Bates

Giuseppe Cuomo

Xian Emmers

Gaetano Castrovilli

Franck Kanoute

8 minutes ago, mister keegan said:

Will AUBAMEYANG go down soon? I have been offered to sell him for Aguero + Mina. Is mina a going to rise at everton?

Aubameyang won't drop. I would, however, do that swap deal. Try extract some cash with it but it's a win for you. Early days re:Mina, he's yet to play for Everton.

3 hours ago, mister keegan said:

Will AUBAMEYANG go down soon? I have been offered to sell him for Aguero + Mina. Is mina a going to rise at everton?

Mina just joined...

I'd swap tho

Auba could drop by end of the season

11 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Probably sell Uzoho unless you have patience to wait around

3 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Bailey or Oyarzabal? 

2.) Should I sell Kosc for young 88? If so, which one should I go for : Golovin / Soyuncu / Fabian Ruiz?

3.) Ndidi or Fornals? 

1) Bailey for me

2) Yes 100%. I would choose Golovin

3) Both good but depends which position you want. Fornals plays further up the pitch than Ndidi so will likely get more goals/assists

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Bailey or Oyarzabal? 

2.) Should I sell Kosc for young 88? If so, which one should I go for : Golovin / Soyuncu / Fabian Ruiz?

3.) Ndidi or Fornals? 

4.) Rashford worth buying? 

1) Bailey easily.

2) Golovin if doesn't move another league will be more difficult his level increase in Monaco. Soyuncu is good defense but in Leicester and Turkey national team won't have a high level. Fabian Ruiz is playing in a top team in Serie A like Napoli and he has chance to play for Spain national team. 

Choose Fabian Ruiz

3) Ndidi for Premier League hype.

4) Rashford still is a very young player. He shows playing in England national team that he can score but with Mourinho in Man Utd will be more difficult.