Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

A guaranteed 94+ player in the making, and all from the whole 200 minutes he played in the first team.

I thought you were a football encyclopedia mate?

I, for one actually new of him long before he moved to Monaco (he played youth football for a little club called Barcelona; you might have heard of them).

There has been talk of him being a future star for a while now and his goals to game ratio (in addition to this performances) suggest he is a very good prospect. 

Obviously it is still way to soon to say whether he will hit 94+ but if he continues on his current trajectory I don't we any reason he shouldn't be considered a star in the making.

On a separate note, I think it might be about time you stopped being so bitter on the thread. It's not your responsibility to tell people when they should and shouldn't post new players on here and I find it hilarious that it bothers you so much.

The name of the thread is 'RATING PREDICTIONS' so you should probably be expecting a few new players being discussed from time to time. If someone gets to buy a player before you because he's been mentioned on here then guess what?

BUY THE NEXT ONE and quit moaning

1 hour ago, nofoff said:

I thought you were a football encyclopedia mate?

I, for one actually new of him long before he moved to Monaco (he played youth football for a little club called Barcelona; you might have heard of them).

There has been talk of him being a future star for a while now and his goals to game ratio (in addition to this performances) suggest he is a very good prospect. 

Obviously it is still way to soon to say whether he will hit 94+ but if he continues on his current trajectory I don't we any reason he shouldn't be considered a star in the making.

On a separate note, I think it might be about time you stopped being so bitter on the thread. It's not your responsibility to tell people when they should and shouldn't post new players on here and I find it hilarious that it bothers you so much.

The name of the thread is 'RATING PREDICTIONS' so you should probably be expecting a few new players being discussed from time to time. If someone gets to buy a player before you because he's been mentioned on here then guess what?

BUY THE NEXT ONE and quit moaning

Well, i did a ratings prediction 94+ for a future star in the making!

Having been part of La Masia is not an indicator of quality, how many players just in recent years that were supposed to the the next star and ended up just being mediocre? Did you watched him play for Monaco first team?

Well, it seems like you're the one moaning and whining right now, i did brought up something and gave my reasons for it, if people don't agree, too bad, all is good anyway, but i'll give some answers back to you, who are you to say what i can't or cannot say when you don't even respect other people opinions? 

1 minute ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, i did a ratings prediction 94+ for a future star in the making!

Having been part of La Masia is not an indicator of quality, how many players just in recent years that were supposed to the the next star and ended up just being mediocre? Did you watched him play for Monaco first team?

Well, it seems like you're the one moaning and whining right now, i did brought up something and gave my reasons for it, if people don't agree, too bad, all is good anyway, but i'll give some answers back to you, who are you to say what i can't or cannot say? 

Not getting into it again with you on the thread. We are poles apart on most issues and I don't think we're ever going to agree.

If you have a problem, PM me but if not then I don't really need to say anything else to you.

Average Squad Rating 92

Current Squad Size 22 players.

I have the money to sign Ousmane Dembele and he is available.

However I already have Coutinho Asensio Salah and Leroy Sane for the outside positions.

Anyone think I could sign Dembele and keep him in my squad without developing concerns?

23 minutes ago, Amar said:

Average Squad Rating 92

However I already have Coutinho Asensio Salah and Leroy Sane for the outside positions.

Anyone think I could sign Dembele and keep him in my squad without developing concerns?

Yeah I think you could accommodate him and just rotate him with one or two of the guys you mentioned and they should all remain happy 😃 

1 hour ago, Amar said:

Average Squad Rating 92

How many positions you have for those players in your tactics? Keep in mind that you'll have to play Dembele +- 65% of the championship games. Rotate them well like AlfonDaddy said before and use your available substitutions.

Is there a chance Rooney could get back up in the MLS you think? Maybe 89/90?

Do we think Evra will find another club? Or retire?

And does anybody know if you get componsation when a player on your team retires?

Thanks

1 hour ago, AK_Indian said:

Do you all expect Dembele to rise in the winter if he keeps starting for Barca? 

Also, realistic expectations for Dembele at the end of this season? 92? 

If he keeps playing he's almost certain to rise to 91. Whether he can get 92 depends on what happens in the rest of the season so it's difficult to say for sure, but it's possible if he gets 91 in the Christmas review and has a great season.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I was checking everyday in anticipation, snapped him up straightaway for my 3 teams! 

In pretty much every GW I'm in people have been buying him just for the novelty value. I'm in an Estonian league, and one team brought him on as a sub tonight and he scored the winner. He's done better in a fictional Estonian league than he has in real life so far!

3 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Is there a chance Rooney could get back up in the MLS you think? Maybe 89/90?

Do we think Evra will find another club? Or retire?

And does anybody know if you get componsation when a player on your team retires?

Thanks

No chance of Rooney rising in the MLS.

I'd be surprised to see Evra play again professionally, but you never know. If he does I can only see it being a very short term contract.

You get double the player's value when he retires. 

Right, been searching and think I’ve found a decent riser 😀

Aleksandr Maksimenko.

GK / 20yo / 73

Started all 6 games for Spartak Moscow in the league this season, gettin MOTM awards in 2.

Also 2  games in Europe 

Should Be their first choice keeper all season  

+7 minimum 🙂

36 minutes ago, Kev said:

If he keeps playing he's almost certain to rise to 91. Whether he can get 92 depends on what happens in the rest of the season so it's difficult to say for sure, but it's possible if he gets 91 in the Christmas review and has a great season.

In pretty much every GW I'm in people have been buying him just for the novelty value. I'm in an Estonian league, and one team brought him on as a sub tonight and he scored the winner. He's done better in a fictional Estonian league than he has in real life so far!

Thanks Kev for a such a welcoming reply!

I'm always expecting a reply pointing out  to the search engine now. 

4 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Right, been searching and think I’ve found a decent riser 😀

Aleksandr Maksimenko.

GK / 20yo / 73

Started all 6 games for Spartak Moscow in the league this season, gettin MOTM awards in 2.

Also 2  games in Europe 

Should Be their first choice keeper all season  

+7 minimum 🙂

TMCosta mentioned him a few days ago, but not in this thread. Great shout though! A few young keepers seem to be breaking through this season. Ronaldo at Vitoria, Simon at Athletic Bilbao, Biljow at Feyenoord and Leo at Rio Ave (on loan from Gremio) are also worth keeping an eye on. 

18 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Keep or sell Rashford

My attacking three are Vazquez-Sanchez-Willian. Backup Chiesa and Rashford

Who should I sell as I need money to buy Defender??

Rashford is an enigma as nobody really knows how much he's going to play at United. That said, if it was me I would either cash out on Sanchez while his value is still high or if not that, then maybe sell Vasquez.

Edit: Willian is also an option but he would be my 3rd choice to sell personally