Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

46 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

He's already rated 90 btw.

I'm sure he will rise to 91, and I hope it will happen during winter

oh yes lol

47 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Borja Garćes Moreno (19) made his Atletico Madrid debut today and scored. Thought to be the next Fernando Torres. Keep your eyes peeled for him. Meanwhile, Segunda review began. Any recommendations re:risers?

yep

7 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Does anybody else think Jorginho is e and it's all false hype around him?

I'm a Chelsea fan and I think he is jsut the kind of player who you wouldn't think does much in a game, nothing flashy or anything, but once you put him out of the team and put in someone like Fabregas, you'll see why he's so important. Lad keeps it simple, keeps the ball rolling to play possession based football. He's the engine really.

1a.) Can Nastasic keep up his 90 in winter review?

1b.) Why he hasn't improved for a long time - is it because 90 is the highest level he could achieve or is it because of Schalke's rating cap?

1c.) It's a tough GW and Nastasic, Matip, Victor Ruiz are my options - Who should I go for? 

2.) Monaco has Sidibe, Henrichs, Pierre Gabrielle and Almamy Toure as RBs. - Will Pierre get chance to play in this bunch? What's the opinion about Pierre Gabrielle - Is he a good buy? 

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1b.) Why he hasn't improved for a long time - is it because 90 is the highest level he could achieve or is it because of Schalke's rating cap?

1c.) It's a tough GW and Nastasic, Matip, Victor Ruiz are my options - Who should I go for? 

2.) Monaco has Sidibe, Henrichs, Pierre Gabrielle and Almamy Toure as RBs. - Will Pierre get chance to play in this bunch? What's the opinion about Pierre Gabrielle - Is he a good buy? 

too soon

both

https://www.transfermarkt.com/matija-nastasic/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/143559

neither are too great imo

cannot say for sure

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I am so so jealous you are in so many competitive GWs. 

Go for Nastasic. He gets game time irl and I got him in one GW and does okay job.

Edited by Middle_Finger

42 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Go for Nastasic. He gets game time irl and I got him in one GW and does okay job.

Lol. Maybe GW isn't that tough but the clubs I get mostly are financially weak and has lot of bad players so I can't do neither Player Exchange nor cash deals that makes it every GW tough for me except few. 

For example, today I joined a GW and the club has 500K as budget. MY LUCK!!! 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

too soon

both

https://www.transfermarkt.com/matija-nastasic/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/143559

neither are too great imo

cannot say for sure

42 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Thanks @Sir Rahul and @Middle_FingerYeah, There's decreasing trend in his market value but there are few positive comments in sofifa and soccerwiki. So, as I need a CB desperately, I'm going for Nastasic who's comparatively better than other two.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:55 AM, Atkin92 said:

Right, been searching and think I’ve found a decent riser 😀

Aleksandr Maksimenko.

GK / 20yo / 73

Started all 6 games for Spartak Moscow in the league this season, gettin MOTM awards in 2.

Also 2  games in Europe 

Should Be their first choice keeper all season  

+7 minimum 🙂

There are plenty of decent risers, only 3/4 games played but could be interesting:

Wan Bissaka (Crystal Palace)

Pedro Porro (Girona)

Peru Nolaskoian and Unai Simon (Bilbao)

Louis Beyer (Gladbach)

Ridle Baku (Mainz)

Linton Maina (Hannover)

Matheus Cunha (Leipzig)

Nsoki and Dagba (PSG)

Jules Keita (Dijon)

Sofiane Diop and Geubbels (Monaco)

Saelemaekers (Anderlecht)

Djenepo (Standard Liege)

Mazraoui (Ajax)

Pabro Rosario (PSV)

Justin Bijlow (Feyenoord)

Myron Boadu (AZ)

Diogo Leite (Porto)

Gedson Fernandes and Joao Felix (Benfica)

Pedro Fernando (Shakthar)

Bistrovic (CSKA)

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Nastasic was supposed to be the next great CB, but he's very very injury prone, that was the main reason he never got past 90 and never fulfilled the potencial he was showing at the time. It was surprising how he kept his 90 while he barely played

Buying him is risky, as he may drop.

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Are those myths about rating cap for certain teams and leagues true? Or there's a chance players like  Zaha and Berardi will get 90 playing for their current clubs?

Officially they're not true, although looking at different leagues and clubs it's pretty that there are caps, however much it's been denied. The only time players have a rating higher than their club's cap is if they had that rating when they joined. Maybe there are one or 2 exceptions, but I can't think of any off the top of my head. 

36 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Sell Fabinho and buy Naby Keita?

Yes

21 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Yes, and what has happened to Fabinho is he injured?

Heard from some pretty good sources (chair of the OSCLondon) that he's still struggling for fitness. No idea why that is the case though, especially since he wasn't even involved in the WC. Apparently Klopp is 'starting to lose patience with him' so I wouldn't be surprised to see his minutes quite severely limited for the time being.

I sold him a couple of weeks back and if there's still some good options available in your gameworld, then I'd cash out if I were you.

Hope that helps

On 8/29/2018 at 2:19 PM, Sir Louis Cower said:

EC Vitoria - Oliveira Ronaldo - 22 years old - GK - 70 - 200k - 720 mins (Brazilian Serie A) - he has started the last 6 matches for Vitoria. https://it.soccerway.com/players/ronaldo-de-oliveira-strada/396908/

NK Osijek - Danijel Lončar - 21 y/o - D(RC),DM,M(R) - 68 - 260k (5 days ago I bought him for 120k!) - 317 mins + 270 in EL qualifiers - https://it.soccerway.com/players/danijel-lonar/478134/

1.FK Príbram - David Kilian - 23 y/o - M(C) - 70 - 80k - 482 mins (has started every match) + 1089 mins in Czech 2. Liga last year - https://it.soccerway.com/players/david-kilian/387377/

FC Emmen - Glenn Bijl - 23 y/o - D(RL),DM(C) - 72 - 160k - 270 mins (+ 2743 in Eerste Divisie last year) - scored an unlucky own goal against Ajax recently. https://it.soccerway.com/players/glenn-bijl/381327/

Very quick update.

Ronaldo: + 4 apps, 360 mins., 3 clean sheets.

Loncar: + 1 app (out of possible 2), 1 minute. Played 180 minutes for Osijek II.

Kilian: + 2 apps, 73+22 mins.

Bijl: + 2 apps, 180 mins, 1 goal and 1 assist today in Emmen's 2-1 win.

So the only one I wouldn't suggest to buy now is Loncar, as he already had an increase in value from 120 to 260k.

49 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Wijnaldum 91?

Finally look that Joe Gomez will be the couple of Van Dijk.

If all continues like this, he'll get it. 

We'll have confirmation on that when Dejan Lovren returns from injury, but from what i've seen so far Gomez is a huge improvement on Lovren.

3 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

No he's just being slowly integrated into the team in the same way Robertson & Ox were. Keita's gone straight in cos Leipzig play a similar style.

2 hours ago, nofoff said:

Yes

Heard from some pretty good sources (chair of the OSCLondon) that he's still struggling for fitness. No idea why that is the case though, especially since he wasn't even involved in the WC. Apparently Klopp is 'starting to lose patience with him' so I wouldn't be surprised to see his minutes quite severely limited for the time being.

I sold him a couple of weeks back and if there's still some good options available in your gameworld, then I'd cash out if I were you.

Hope that helps

He played for Brazil the other day, looked fit to me... Also, there's no need to sell him, he'll get plenty of games this season. 

18 minutes ago, TMNT said:

No he's just being slowly integrated into the team in the same way Robertson & Ox were. Keita's gone straight in cos Leipzig play a similar style.

He played for Brazil the other day, looked fit to me... Also, there's no need to sell him, he'll get plenty of games this season. 

Will be interesting to see who is going to get dropped then. I could be way off but I don't see him getting in the team ahead of either Wijnaldum or Milner on current form. Should be an exciting season for the Liverpool fans either way.

9 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Are those myths about rating cap for certain teams and leagues true? Or there's a chance players like  Zaha and Berardi will get 90 playing for their current clubs?

yeah

Berardi is nowhere near a 90 anyway, Zaha could get it if he continues to play well 

8 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Sell Fabinho and buy Naby Keita?

yep

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Wijnaldum 91?

Finally look that Joe Gomez will be the couple of Van Dijk.

seems so

yep

7 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

easing in