Rahul W's rating predictions

20 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hopefully Turkey has not finished- because there are still a number of changes required for the top teams.

Unfortunately I think they're done with Turkey. Generally they haven't been very generous with the review so a lot of players look set to miss out. Bruma is the only one who got a generous rise. If sneijder doesn't drop then something is seriously wrong. I will honestly start thinking certain players ratings are based on sw having them in their teams. 

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Any teams/players you guys want me to do predictions on? A bit free over the next couple of days...

Well, since you're asking... I manage PSV and Athletic Bilbao in a couple of leagues and still have a lot of their players in real life, especially the youngsters. If you could see what you make of those two that would be great.

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Can you give explanation about tactics too? 

can't help you there 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Well, since you're asking... I manage PSV and Athletic Bilbao in a couple of leagues and still have a lot of their players in real life, especially the youngsters. If you could see what you make of those two that would be great.

I'll go through those two in a bit 

1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

Toby Alderweireld to 93? 

50/50 though I doubt it

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Updated Bilbao on the OP, as for PSV, they reviewed them recently so these are just the obvious ones:

Ramselaar +1 to 88

Schwaab +1 to 87

Brenet +1 to 87

Bergwijn +2 to 85

12 hours ago, johnWF said:

ryan kent?

barsnley has finished? i dont understand this player could 78-83

Maybe today, they often spread teams over two days.

If not, they'll do with Liverpool.

6 hours ago, STX said:

What do you guys think of Max Kruse? Any chance of getting back his 90?

Interesting one, with Bremen's upturn in form and his own form could be possible.

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Barca to sell Vermaelen, Mathieu, Turan, Tello, Munir, Samper and Douglas this summer (IRL). Some of the older ones to drop. Also, does Denis really deserve a +1? 90 for him seems a bit high.

Agreed on all those sales.

Denis is 50/50, but doubt it if FCB don't win the league.

• Kev pinned this topic