Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

On 9/26/2018 at 4:36 PM, TMCosta said:

I was joking #Middle_Finger LOL Bailey and Stones for me

 

 

On 9/26/2018 at 4:36 PM, TMCosta said:

I was joking #Middle_Finger LOL Bailey and Stones for me

 

 

On 9/26/2018 at 4:23 PM, Sir Rahul said:

don't think so

yes he can

Lautaro for me

 

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

How do you rate Matteo Guendouzi's chances of hitting 84/85 next review? Started 5/6 prem games and put on a masterclass last night.

at least 84

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

I would choose Reca of Atalanta. Only 800k and 80 rated. Plays regularly for his club. 

BVB can be a yo-yo club. 

Atalanta are weird, they signed Davide Bettella for £6.30 million and havent given him a single minute. If you want a riser that's actually any good, I'd go for Giacomo Magnani.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Just realised this but SM have got Naldo's birthday wrong. Born on the 10th September 1982, not 9th October 1982. Any way this can be changed?

Needs to be done using soccerwiki. I think some of the guys here have a high enough rep on there to put it forward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

How do you rate Matteo Guendouzi's chances of hitting 84/85 next review? Started 5/6 prem games and put on a masterclass last night.

yep good chance

11 hours ago, hesselink said:

What's happening with Schalke? 😮

who knows

10 hours ago, th3stain said:

Bruun Larsen will get more than 80. Trust.

maybe 82

10 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

Alexis SÁNCHEZ to drop to 93?

yes

8 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Should i sell Hazard for icardi and son? 

no

8 hours ago, Beatz said:

Lautro martinez (88) and marcello sarrachi (84) for fredico chiesa (89)?

Chiesa

6 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Atalanta are weird, they signed Davide Bettella for £6.30 million and havent given him a single minute. If you want a riser that's actually any good, I'd go for Giacomo Magnani.

they're doing well tho

4 hours ago, Roachy said:

Andre silva current 89 I have had a 18m bid accepted he has started well can he rise 

maybe end of season if he keeps scoring 

2 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Just realised this but SM have got Naldo's birthday wrong. Born on the 10th September 1982, not 9th October 1982. Any way this can be changed?

soccer wiki

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2018 at 4:36 PM, TMCosta said:

I was joking #Middle_Finger LOL Bailey and Stones for me

 

 

On 9/26/2018 at 4:36 PM, TMCosta said:

I was joking #Middle_Finger LOL Bailey and Stones for me

 

 

On 9/26/2018 at 4:23 PM, Sir Rahul said:

don't think so

yes he can

Lautaro for me

pepe 91 gonna drop?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...