Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

I want 12 players in the game :D 

I'm searching for options to let Kanté playing more (after his injury in my gw), but I want to play with Gündôgan, Dembélé (Tottenham) and Tielemans (Hamsik is injured) also. 

I don't want to lose the option "10" Asensio in my system. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Pulisic or Bailey ?

Who from the 2 is more a player for the "10" ?

Both are wingers really. Pulisic has played 1 game as a '10' this season, so he's less likely to get that position taken away maybe, but I doubt either will. I'd pick Bailey personally because I think he can get to 91 quicker (both could get 90 next review). 

1 minute ago, Kev said:

Both are wingers really. Pulisic has played 1 game as a '10' this season, so he's less likely to get that position taken away maybe, but I doubt either will. I'd pick Bailey personally because I think he can get to 91 quicker (both could get 90 next review). 

I know there are wingers, but on a strange way it works good with Asensio on the '10'. I have Pulisic and Bailey (and Oyarzabal, but he's definitely going away) and one of them needs to leave and one of them I want as back-up for Asensio on the '10'. 

In the second half they play as wingers and I play in a "easy" 4-3-3. Since I put Asensio on the '10' once I have sucess this season and surprisingly I'm in the battle for the title with 2 clubs who has a way better team and are dominating the competition a couple of season. 

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

I know there are wingers, but on a strange way it works good with Asensio on the '10'. I have Pulisic and Bailey (and Oyarzabal, but he's definitely going away) and one of them needs to leave and one of them I want as back-up for Asensio on the '10'. 

In the second half they play as wingers and I play in a "easy" 4-3-3. Since I put Asensio on the '10' once I have sucess this season and surprisingly I'm in the battle for the title with 2 clubs who has a way better team and are dominating the competition a couple of season. 

In that case I'd sell Pulisic. He'll get you more money, plus I think Bailey could be the better option long term. Both should keep their central position, so both will work as back up. 

1 minute ago, Kev said:

In that case I'd sell Pulisic. He'll get you more money, plus I think Bailey could be the better option long term. Both should keep their central position, so both will work as back up. 

Thanks. By the way any tips for that post where I say in the beginning "I want 12 players in the game :D "

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thanks. By the way any tips for that post where I say in the beginning "I want 12 players in the game :D "

Haha... I'll need to look at that again tomorrow! It's the middle of the night here and I need to go to bed! That question will take a bit more thought and research from me. Some players/teams/leagues I follow more than others. So some questions I can have an opinion on right away, but some I need to check out more! Hopefully some of the other guys can get back to you on that more quickly!

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

Haha... I'll need to look at that again tomorrow! It's the middle of the night here and I need to go to bed! That question will take a bit more thought and research from me. Some players/teams/leagues I follow more than others. So some questions I can have an opinion on right away, but some I need to check out more! Hopefully some of the other guys can get back to you on that more quickly!

Not easy to find a solution. It's not necessary he is in the first 11, but he comes in for sure in the second half. Don't forget I play with real wingers in the second half and with Tavares Fabinho to have some depth. I think i'm going to sleep as well ;) 

17 hours ago, jagerbob said:

both should have had 93s last season. But SM had a bias towards more forward thinking players, with that in mind as you say Kimmich will more likely get 93 ahead of them.This  despite Kimmich playing for a top club and being in the national team less long than the previous 2. I think SM ratings seem to be based on his attacking play and assist levels being higher (see dani alves as case in point).
David Alaba who is no better a fullback than the two spaniards has been 93 for ever, and this is probably based on the fact he sometimes plays midfield and plays midfield for national team. Would be nice to see GKs and defenders get better average ratings during the match too. Instead of just giving top marks to forwards, then midfielders.

Carvajal didn’t have a great season for me.

but yes when Alaba is 93 makes you wonder how long before Kimmich and Alba (based on last season) reach it.

Not sure if Alba can reproduce last seasons form and given his age I know not that old but may not reach 93 now.

Kinnich will do at end of season at worst.

16 hours ago, Amar said:

Should I sell Dybala and pick up Ousmane Dembele plus cash?

Raheem Sterling is also available.

Does anyone think Dybala is worth keeping? He's not starting at the moment and hes not linked heavily to either a Madrid or Barca.

Dembele should fly through the ratings if he continues this form

9 hours ago, The punch said:

Hazard +1 to 96 ? he is fantastic right now !!

Not for me. Had a good World Cup. Hasn’t won anything to elevate him to a level above a lot of 95s and I would also question his performances in a lot of the big games especially Champions league where he has gone missing against the elite teams.

10 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Jadon Sancho rise next review?

10 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Obviously.

Bruun-Larsen too.

78-80

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sané or Mahrez ?

Sane

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Pulisic or Bailey ?

Who from the 2 is more a player for the "10" ?

Bailey

both are wingers

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Does anyone know when the Championship is reviewed? I noticed there was a review in the summer but wasn’t sure if this was every team or not?

March

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Not for me. Had a good World Cup. Hasn’t won anything to elevate him to a level above a lot of 95s and I would also question his performances in a lot of the big games especially Champions league where he has gone missing against the elite teams.

Couldn’t agree more with this statement regarding Hazard. Indeed a great WC and strong start to the season but was far from spectacular a lot of last season. If he can consistently deliver performances as of late till December then maybe but time will tell. 

He hasn’t outscored Griezmann in an individual league season in the last 5 years or won anything at international level (that I’m aware of) so should he be rated higher??? 

10 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Couldn’t agree more with this statement regarding Hazard. Indeed a great WC and strong start to the season but was far from spectacular a lot of last season. If he can consistently deliver performances as of late till December then maybe but time will tell. 

He hasn’t outscored Griezmann in an individual league season in the last 5 years or won anything at international level (that I’m aware of) so should he be rated higher??? 

Was fortunate to keep his 95 a couple of seasons back. Capable of the spectacular no doubt but can’t see any player playing Europa League that is deserving of a 96 rating.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Lingard 91 possibility (%)?

this year?

next year?

No chance

3 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Does anyone know when the Championship is reviewed? I noticed there was a review in the summer but wasn’t sure if this was every team or not?

February-March

11 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

How much are we thinking? 85?

bruun-Larsen was unknown to me, looks good, thanks!

86 Sancho, 80 BL