• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

In your opinion, what forwards can get +91 in the future?

Hirving Lozano

Chiesa

Richarlison

Cutrone

Andre Silva

Gio Simeone

All

10 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Milenkovic or Ruben Dias?

Milenkovic

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/mercado/fiorentina-city-y-united-pendientes-de-milenkovic-266522

9 hours ago, nofoff said:

Dias

Why on earth would you want to replace Andy Robertson with Laporte? Robertson is one of the top LB's in the world on current form and will certainly rise.

The only way I would get rid of Robertson was if I could get Mendy, nobody else.

Would definitely reconsider if I were you mate

Mendy is having problems with Guardiola...is this true?

11 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Mendy is having problems with Guardiola...is this true?

Heard rumours about a couple of issues with Pep yeah. Don't imagine it will stop him playing for TOO long though. Looks to me like he's just trying to stamp his authority on the situation.

Any problems seem more to do with how he uses social media than performances on the pitch. There were also reports that he turned up late for rehab on his foot so I'm sure Pep had something to say about that too.

I think at this point everyone knows how talented Mendy is so it's just a question of keeping him grounded with some tough love.

Still see him playing the majority of their games this season (barring injury) and being one of the top performers in the entire league.

Top LB's in the league for me: Mendy > Robertson > Alonso

49 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Hirving Lozano

Chiesa

Richarlison

Cutrone

Andre Silva

Gio Simeone

Everyone but Cutrone has the talent to.

Cutrone is like Pippo Inzaghi: a good poacher, nothing more. He needs to improve his game a lot to become more complete (every striker in 2018 has to)

55 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Heard rumours about a couple of issues with Pep yeah. Don't imagine it will stop him playing for TOO long though. Looks to me like he's just trying to stamp his authority on the situation.

Any problems seem more to do with how he uses social media than performances on the pitch. There were also reports that he turned up late for rehab on his foot so I'm sure Pep had something to say about that too.

I think at this point everyone knows how talented Mendy is so it's just a question of keeping him grounded with some tough love.

Still see him playing the majority of their games this season (barring injury) and being one of the top performers in the entire league.

Top LB's in the league for me: Mendy > Robertson > Alonso

Not atm...in a couple months i believe so...

Alonso (still...more consecutive good seasons) >= Robertson > Mendy 

21 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

doubt it

doubt it

20 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

No chance.

Really? Gervinho i was joking...but Volland deserves it...it looks like is the only who can score in Leverkusen. Last raise was in 2014...

- 2014/2015 - 36 matches, 10 goals, 8 assists

- 2015/2016 - 34, 8, 10

- 2016/2017 - 31, 9, 2

- 2017/2018 - 35, 14, 4

- 2018/2019 - 8, 2, 0

Transfermarket 22M...isnt this 90 material?

12 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Milenkovic or Ruben Dias?

Milenkovic

11 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

I'm looking to buy Aymeric Laporte before the BPL revision to replace Andy Robertson and sell this last one after the revision when probably get +1 to 90... What's the better time to do it? november or early december?

why tho? keep Laporte

11 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

How to get a cheater with multiple accounts banned? 

[Edit - I know this is off topic but this thread is the only place where I'll have some kind of response and maybe also sympathy]

Caught this disgusting cheater.

He began managing Bayern with his second account. Sold this players (see picture) to his best club. Then, after I discovered him, changed his name, country and profile pic and left the club.

SM isn't answering at the moment. I reported him from the manager list (before he left with his second account), I'll do anything to kick this cheater out from the GW.

Immagine.jpg

report report report

8 hours ago, tuanjakn09 said:

Sane or Asensio?

Partey or Semedo?

Asensio

Partey

2 hours ago, RI9 said:

iniesta gonna drop?

probably yes, not sure when

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Hirving Lozano

Chiesa

Richarlison

Cutrone

Andre Silva

Gio Simeone

all

13 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Bittencourt its time...+1 75%?

probably

4 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Really? Gervinho i was joking...but Volland deserves it...it looks like is the only who can score in Leverkusen. Last raise was in 2014...

- 2015/2016 - 34, 8, 10

- 2016/2017 - 31, 9, 2

- 2017/2018 - 35, 14, 4

- 2018/2019 - 8, 2, 0

ah, I didn't check his stats

1 minute ago, jonhyscp said:

I habe Robertson and i want buy Laporte... So im loking for the better time to buy it before BPL revision, before get 91, to sell Robertson after, after ger 90...

Vais estar à espera que o Robertson suba para vende-lo para depois ir buscar o Laporte? É que vai ser quase ao mesmo tempo.

4 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Vais estar à espera que o Robertson suba para vende-lo para depois ir buscar o Laporte? É que vai ser quase ao mesmo tempo.

Aí está, queria comprar o Laporte antes da revisão começar e vender o Robertson quando subir, só queria saber quando é que será (mais ou menos) De forma a não ficar muito tempo sem o €€€ da alteração mas a aproveitar a subida do Robertson

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

- 2015/2016 - 34, 8, 10

- 2016/2017 - 31, 9, 2

- 2017/2018 - 35, 14, 4

- 2018/2019 - 8, 2, 0

The stats are there but the team didn't perform to standard last season and are currently a point away from the relegation zone. That'll halt and has halted his increase for quite some time imo.

In one of my set-ups, I have Chiellini who can play CB or LB. I require a CB or LB to complete my starting XI. I have the opportunity to choose from Koulibaly (Chiellini would play LB) and Alex Sandro (Chiellini would play CB). What one would you go for and why? Who's more likely to rise in the near future? I have an idea of who to go for but want my gut feeling confirmed by you guys.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:59 PM, Atkin92 said:

How much are we thinking? 85?

bruun-Larsen was unknown to me, looks good, thanks!

Was unknown to everyone. But according to someone on the BBC 5 live/podcast euroleague show, was predicted he would get game time, after featuring heavily with first team in preseason tour(s). Also in the international break, when german teams often play friendlies (for non called up players) he scored a hattrick in a strong dortmund team (all be it against third tier vfl osnabrück). I think that is what got him his first start in the very next game after international break.

43 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

In one of my set-ups, I have Chiellini who can play CB or LB. I require a CB or LB to complete my starting XI. I have the opportunity to choose from Koulibaly (Chiellini would play LB) and Alex Sandro (Chiellini would play CB). What one would you go for and why? Who's more likely to rise in the near future? I have an idea of who to go for but want my gut feeling confirmed by you guys.

Sandro

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I know you all love to play at the top end of the game with those 91+ rated players.

But does anyone know of any CFs under 80, who are currently getting game time and would get a rise into the 80s?

Its not a hugely competitive GW, so any suggestions welcome.

Cunha, Mboula (winger but can play CF), Moussa Diaby (winger but can play CF), Hudson-Odoi (may have to wait a little), 

2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I know you all love to play at the top end of the game with those 91+ rated players.

But does anyone know of any CFs under 80, who are currently getting game time and would get a rise into the 80s?

Its not a hugely competitive GW, so any suggestions welcome.

Myron Boadu

Borja Garces

Patson Daka

Jonathan David

Jordi Mboula

Timur Zhamaletdinov

Timothy Weah

Donyell Malen

• Kev pinned this topic