Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

In one of my set-ups, I have Chiellini who can play CB or LB. I require a CB or LB to complete my starting XI. I have the opportunity to choose from Koulibaly (Chiellini would play LB) and Alex Sandro (Chiellini would play CB). What one would you go for and why? Who's more likely to rise in the near future? I have an idea of who to go for but want my gut feeling confirmed by you guys.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:59 PM, Atkin92 said:

How much are we thinking? 85?

bruun-Larsen was unknown to me, looks good, thanks!

Was unknown to everyone. But according to someone on the BBC 5 live/podcast euroleague show, was predicted he would get game time, after featuring heavily with first team in preseason tour(s). Also in the international break, when german teams often play friendlies (for non called up players) he scored a hattrick in a strong dortmund team (all be it against third tier vfl osnabrück). I think that is what got him his first start in the very next game after international break.

I know you all love to play at the top end of the game with those 91+ rated players.

But does anyone know of any CFs under 80, who are currently getting game time and would get a rise into the 80s?

Its not a hugely competitive GW, so any suggestions welcome.

43 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

In one of my set-ups, I have Chiellini who can play CB or LB. I require a CB or LB to complete my starting XI. I have the opportunity to choose from Koulibaly (Chiellini would play LB) and Alex Sandro (Chiellini would play CB). What one would you go for and why? Who's more likely to rise in the near future? I have an idea of who to go for but want my gut feeling confirmed by you guys.

Sandro

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I know you all love to play at the top end of the game with those 91+ rated players.

But does anyone know of any CFs under 80, who are currently getting game time and would get a rise into the 80s?

Cunha, Mboula (winger but can play CF), Moussa Diaby (winger but can play CF), Hudson-Odoi (may have to wait a little), 

2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Myron Boadu

Borja Garces

Patson Daka

Jonathan David

Jordi Mboula

Timur Zhamaletdinov

Timothy Weah

Donyell Malen

Just been looking at the current highest rated players for each position and it got me thinking...

Who do you guys think will be the highest rated player for each position in 3-5 years?

My predictions would be as follows:

GK: De Gea 

Defence: Walker, Varane, Umtiti, Mendy

Midfield: De Bruyne, Kante, Coutinho

Forwards: Mbappe, Neymar, Hazard

Subs: Oblak, Kimmich, Skriniar, Robertson, Kroos, Dembele

Would be great to see what the rest of you think...

N.B. Let's try to keep things friendly as I know we all might have TOTALLY different opinions :P

12 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Just been putting together a dream team in my head (players under 30/up-and-coming stars).

Would be interesting to see other people's thoughts and I guess this thread is the most appropriate place to do it.

Mine is below but it would be great to see what some other people's teams would look like too.

DDG

Walker,       Varane,          Umtiti,            Mendy

De Bruyne,                Kante,             Coutinho,

Mbappe,            Neymar,          Hazard

Subs: Oblak, Kimmich, Skriniar, Robertson, Kroos, Kane, Dembele

N.B. Let's try to keep things friendly as I know we all might have TOTALLY different teams :P

it is not the most appropriate place to do it, but sure

11 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Just been putting together a dream team in my head (players under 30/up-and-coming stars).

Would be interesting to see other people's thoughts and I guess this thread is the most appropriate place to do it.

Mine is below but it would be great to see what some other people's teams would look like too.

DDG

Walker,       Varane,          Umtiti,            Mendy

De Bruyne,                Kante,             Coutinho,

Neymar,            Mbappe,          Hazard

Subs: Oblak, Kimmich, Skriniar, Robertson, Kroos, Kane, Dembele

N.B. Let's try to keep things friendly as I know we all might have TOTALLY different teams :P

same except Kimmich starts in place of Walker and Kroos in place of Coutinho 

Just now, Sir Rahul said:

it is not the most appropriate place to do it, but sure

No problem deleting it if you want mate. Just thought since it was kind of to do with rating increases this might be the right thread.

Want me to post somewhere else so the thread doesn't just get filled up with other people's teams?

19 minutes ago, nofoff said:

No problem deleting it if you want mate. Just thought since it was kind of to do with rating increases this might be the right thread.

Want me to post somewhere else so the thread doesn't just get filled up with other people's teams?

yes please :) 

3 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Aí está, queria comprar o Laporte antes da revisão começar e vender o Robertson quando subir, só queria saber quando é que será (mais ou menos) De forma a não ficar muito tempo sem o €€€ da alteração mas a aproveitar a subida do Robertson

Pelo que se fala...sera por volta do Natal...talvez antes

23 hours ago, pinetree75 said:

And who are the obvious?

It's an English Division Game World. So the popular players from external clubs are mostly taken. Most People don't usually go for young players.

Mostly looking for those that can go to 91/92 this season end. 

6 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

It's an English Division Game World. So the popular players from external clubs are mostly taken. Most People don't usually go for young players.

Mostly looking for those that can go to 91/92 this season end. 

I think a few ppl asked "who are the obvious" but you didn't say any names coz there's I gather too many names to type.

But you do realise your question is so broad it will take someone to type too many names too. And all those names can go down the drain.

Like I said your question is very very broad.

4 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Myron Boadu

Borja Garces

Patson Daka

Jonathan David

Jordi Mboula

Timur Zhamaletdinov

Timothy Weah

Donyell Malen

These aren't CA's

Moussa Djenepo

Arnaut Groeneveld

John Lucumi

Simen Junklerod

Alexis Saelemaekers (maybe)

Takahiro Tomiyasu

Casper De Norre

Ali Gholizadeh

Aleksandar Vukotic

You also said:

Jonathan David (I think more 73 --> 78 for the moment)

37 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I think a few ppl asked "who are the obvious" but you didn't say any names coz there's I gather too many names to type.

But you do realise your question is so broad it will take someone to type too many names too. And all those names can go down the drain.

Like I said your question is very very broad.

Yeah I understand, I realised after replying as well.

Just throw a few names out I guess. Players who are expensive and not rated over 91 are mostly available. So the likes of Thauvin is available. 

Young CBs and RWs that could go on to reach 92 and above in future.