Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hi guys. I created a new thread that could be useful for you, so let me spam it for a second.

As the title suggests, if you're interested in cheap (some are VERY cheap),  lesser-known players I "scouted" around the world, here it is: Cheap, obscure risers

45 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Hi guys. I created a new thread that could be useful for you, so let me spam it for a second.

As the title suggests, if you're interested in cheap (some are VERY cheap),  lesser-known players I "scouted" around the world, here it is: Cheap, obscure risers

Nice. Thought you and Costa will be doing something together in his X-files.

19 hours ago, nofoff said:

Bruun-Larsen scores again with the assist by Sancho.

SNAP THEM UP NOW (if by some miracle they're not already taken in your gameworld)

I have Sancho since his first day in the database of Soccer Manager. Now I'm trying Bruun-Larsen, but there are already 2 teams that did an offer… 😕 

38 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Nice. Thought you and Costa will be doing something together in his X-files.

Well, actually I love the work he's doing, but I don't have the time to do something as massive as that.

Also, while he looks for young risers in general (with value going as high as 2M), I'm trying to find the cheapest players possible.

Hey guys, is anyone else having difficulties with logging in to en.soccerwiki.org? I have been trying for weeks and won't let me login. Signs me out immediately as the page refreshes? I thought I perhaps might have been suspended or something but I don't see my account listed on the suspension page. I have tried different browsers to login also. 

8 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Could wijnaldum rises?

yes

8 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Jadon Sancho, James Maddison and Mason Mount have been called up to the England squad.

Tanguy Ndombele have been called up to the France squad.

nice

5 hours ago, liamgriff said:

So would you sell lanzini and lemina or keep? 

sell for good deal

4 hours ago, SeAnByRnE said:

Hey guys, is anyone else having difficulties with logging in to en.soccerwiki.org? I have been trying for weeks and won't let me login. Signs me out immediately as the page refreshes? I thought I perhaps might have been suspended or something but I don't see my account listed on the suspension page. I have tried different browsers to login also. 

don't use

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Any talented goalkeepers except Lafont and Donnarumma ?

there are so many

2 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

J. Lingard or J. Cancelo

Thanks in advance

Cancelo

Off topic -

Someone here had a really, REALLY, bad phase with a good team? Like lose a lot of games but the team is still better than the others.

I used 4231, 433 with different definitions. Its impressive because i have sucess with all others teams that i manage.

1 hour ago, Lowco said:

Off topic -

Someone here had a really, REALLY, bad phase with a good team? Like lose a lot of games but the team is still better than the others.

I used 4231, 433 with different definitions. Its impressive because i have sucess with all others teams that i manage.

Depends how bad "REALLY bad" is, but yes, I've had strong teams inexplicable doing badly, but also weak teams punching well above their weight!