Milinkovic Savic

Sergi Roberto

Tolisso

Emre Can

Kante

Zielinski

Jorginho

Naby Keita

I have an offer from Napoli for Zielinski with 19.2 M.

Would be a good move sell Zielinski for 19.2 M and buy Thauvin or Insigne?

7 minutes ago, afterdays said:

Anyone think Griezmann has a chance of rising or has he reached his maximum at 95?

thanks 

At Atletico, he has reached his peak. He has to move to increase further. 

6 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

I have this midfielders in my team:

Milinkovic Savic

Sergi Roberto

Tolisso

Emre Can

Kante

Zielinski

Jorginho

Naby Keita

Yeah, I'd sell him as Zielnski seems to be weaker than others.

I'd go for Insigne. 

12 hours ago, drosse02 said:

Firpo or Ballo Toure?

Thanks in advance

Firpo

10 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Vaclik or Olsen?

Olsen

10 hours ago, Lowco said:

Off topic -

Someone here had a really, REALLY, bad phase with a good team? Like lose a lot of games but the team is still better than the others.

I used 4231, 433 with different definitions. Its impressive because i have sucess with all others teams that i manage.

Going through it at the moment. 94 overall starting XI, avg age 27, won 18 in a row, now lost 7 out of the last 9, 5 to unmanaged clubs. Was using 4-2-4 most the season, changed to 4-2-3-1 and lost two games, tried 3-5-2 lost 3 games. So I feel ya. 

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

G. Lo Celso or L. Pellegrini? 

Who should I sell in this : Cristante, Ndidi, Kessie, Pellegrini. (I can keep only 3)

Pellegrini. 

Sell Ndidi.

3 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sell Ndidi ?! :o

Kessie plays for a better team and starts. Cristante and Pellegrini are the future of Roma for many years to come. Ndidi, while a very good player, will not significantly rise should he stay at Leicester and has a lower ceiling than the other three. Personally wouldn't sell any but he said he can only keep three. Ndidi has the lowest ceiling out of the lot, for me.

9 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Kessie plays for a better team and starts. Cristante and Pellegrini are the future of Roma for many years to come. Ndidi, while a very good player, will not significantly rise should he stay at Leicester and has a lower ceiling than the other three. Personally wouldn't sell any but he said he can only keep three. Ndidi has the lowest ceiling out of the lot, for me.

It's not because someone is playing for a better team that he is better. 

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

It's not because someone is playing for a better team that he is better. 

No disrespect, but do you understand what I mean by a lower ceiling? Wilfried is not as technically gifted as the Roma duo nor is he as imposing as Kessie. His room to progress and evolve as a player is a lot less than the other three, I work in football so I think I would know. In my opinion, my opinion being key here, Ndidi has the lowest ceiling and will have the lowest rating out of the lot in 2 years time. If you believe otherwise then I respect that. Who would you sell out of those four?

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank the potential of Théo Hernàndez, Lucas Hernàndez, Marcelo Saracchi, Ferland Mendy and Nicolas Tagliafico please :)

Lucas>Ferland>Theo>Saracchi>Tagliafico

Ferland and Lucas are interchangeable. Anyone that follows Lyon closely will know how he's the best fullback in Ligue 1. Will be playing in the prem very soon.

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Milinkovic Savic

Sergi Roberto

Tolisso

Emre Can

Kante

Zielinski

Jorginho

Naby Keita

Yes. I'd buy Insigne.

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

is Firmino + money for Gabriel jesus  a good deal?

I'd rather Firmino personally. Don't get the fuss around Gabby Jesus. 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Bernd Leno is safe? Won't drop?

For the december review, yes. 

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

No disrespect, but do you understand what I mean by a lower ceiling? Wilfried is not as technically gifted as the Roma duo nor is he as imposing as Kessie. His room to progress and evolve as a player is a lot less than the other three, I work in football so I think I would know. In my opinion, my opinion being key here, Ndidi has the lowest ceiling and will have the lowest rating out of the lot in 2 years time. If you believe otherwise then I respect that. Who would you sell out of those four?

Cristante. And yes I know what you mean with 'lower ceiling', but I know Ndidi for 3 years now. I know what he is capable of... (I also work in this word btw, but I'met notulen saying that just because someone has another opinion)

14 hours ago, drosse02 said:

Firpo or Ballo Toure?

Thanks in advance

Firpo

12 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Vaclik or Olsen?

Vaclik

12 hours ago, Lowco said:

Off topic -

Someone here had a really, REALLY, bad phase with a good team? Like lose a lot of games but the team is still better than the others.

I used 4231, 433 with different definitions. Its impressive because i have sucess with all others teams that i manage.

not aure

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm nothing with this answer

haha

7 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

G. Lo Celso or L. Pellegrini? 

Who should I sell in this : Cristante, Ndidi, Kessie, Pellegrini. (I can keep only 3)

Pellegrini

Hmm, Cristante

6 hours ago, Unbelievable Jeff! said:

http://www.tuttosport.com/sondaggi/calcio/golden-boy/2018/09/30-48077475/vota_il_golden_boy_2018_le_40_nomination/?cookieAccept

Golden Boy 2018 Nominees (apologies if already posted). Not too many names that haven’t been mentioned earlier on this thread, but a very nice list nonetheless. Any glaring misses?! 

nice list

5 hours ago, afterdays said:

Anyone think Griezmann has a chance of rising or has he reached his maximum at 95?

thanks 

yes hit his peak at Atleti

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Milinkovic Savic

Sergi Roberto

Tolisso

Emre Can

Kante

Zielinski

Jorginho

Naby Keita

yes, Insigne

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank the potential of Théo Hernàndez, Lucas Hernàndez, Marcelo Saracchi, Ferland Mendy and Nicolas Tagliafico please :)

Lucas is at the top, Theo is somewhere at the back, rest I'm not sure

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

is Firmino + money for Gabriel jesus  a good deal?

yes

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Bernd Leno is safe? Won't drop?

think he'll stay now

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I see Rahul posted his Brazil predictiond recently. Will the league be reviewed very soon?

Perhaps in December

19 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Silva could get 90, Depay could get 91, will Havertz get 89 with struggling Leverkusen? 

12 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Always Havertz

Havertz has been the only shinning light for Leverkusen. But as Rahul points out the team started horribly. On international stage there are so many good players in his position. Hence I am not sure how far he will go.

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

A. Silva, K. Havertz e Depay - il miglior giocatore da comprare prima della rassegna invernale?

HAVERTZ!!!  great talent, he is the new Ballack. next player of germany national team. 
Ok leverkusen is in trouble (but there are a lot of match until december) but he is a very great player. +1 is already safe, now we will see what he does in the next months.. but i will be not surprised if he will get +2 (national team could helps him) 😉

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

A. Silva, K. Havertz and Depay - the best player to buy before winter review?

Can’t believe people doubting Havertz! Leverkusen have many players rated 90.

Havertz also called by Germany again today for possibly his 2nd cap. I think that tells you all you need to know. Going to be a world beater. Expect a big move next summer