Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

i need a GK under 30 years old, rated 86-89 but will hit 90 over next few years? But most top talents like donnaruma,pickford,lafont etc are all unavailable, however timo horn,cardinale,sergio rico,diddilon and a few others are available? 

57 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

i need a GK under 30 years old, rated 86-89 but will hit 90 over next few years? But most top talents like donnaruma,pickford,lafont etc are all unavailable, however timo horn,cardinale,sergio rico,diddilon and a few others are available? 

out of the four you named, one is in 2.Bundesliga, one is a reserve to Walter Benitez in Ligue 1, one is a reserve to Marcus Bettinelli and Fabri in the PL, while the other is in Belgium.

Strakosha, Areola, maybe Neto

50 minutes ago, hesselink said:

In formation 4-3-3 B.

Midfield: Busquets - Kroos - ?

Who would be the best option for the playmaker (third player)?

*I'm just wondering, I need another season to make money to get these players. I only have Kroos now.

Koke or Verrati

13 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Choose 2 players:

Insigne, Mahrez or Thauvin.

Insigne and Thauvin

1 minute ago, SimoneTerriaca said:

I would like to change something in attack, at the moment I have Mahrez Coman and Lacazette and there are available Thauvin Fekir Martial, what can I do? sell Mahrez and Coman and take other 2 of these 3 player?

Sell Mahrez and Coman, and buy Fekir and Thauvin

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

out of the four you named, one is in 2.Bundesliga, one is a reserve to Walter Benitez in Ligue 1, one is a reserve to Marcus Bettinelli and Fabri in the PL, while the other is in Belgium.

Strakosha, Areola, maybe Neto

Strakosha and Aréola are better, but Didillon is a good goalkeeper. 

6 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Didillon is doing great this season for Anderlecht. Though i think his peack is 88-89