• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) I've got Iniesta - Khedira - Ziyech and one manager is selling Wanyama for cash. Should I buy Wanyama or look for better options? I don't have any good players left in external market. 

2.) Neres or Richarlison? 

3.) I've got Christensen - Tah as CBs and Joe Gomez plays LB. I can buy only one from this bunch : Rudiger, Otamendi, Stefan Savic, Ghoulam. Who should I go for? 

Better options

50/50. Maybe Richarlison based  on strength of league

Rudiger

8 hours ago, liamgriff said:

R.Sanches and Shaqiri for Lacazzette? i'd be getting lacazzette and he'd be my best forward 

of course

48 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) I've got Iniesta - Khedira - Ziyech and one manager is selling Wanyama for cash. Should I buy Wanyama or look for better options? I don't have any good players left in external market. 

2.) Neres or Richarlison? 

3.) I've got Christensen - Tah as CBs and Joe Gomez plays LB. I can buy only one from this bunch : Rudiger, Otamendi, Stefan Savic, Ghoulam. Who should I go for? 

there are better options

Richarlison for now

Rudiger

14 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Any nice left central ( <87 ) defenders upcoming ? Doesn't need to have potential for a world top team like Real Madrid... 

Mario Hermoso from Espanyol seems to be doing well. Got linked to Real Madrid, but thankfully that didn't materialise as otherwise he'd probably be on the bench!

Malang Sarr from Nice too.

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Balbuena or Soumaoro+Lala

Balbuena, I think. Depends on the strength of your overall squad and what youth players you have that are coming through. Balbuena stands a decent chance of going to 88 (played every minute for West Ham). Soumaoro & Lala (based on stats, not knowledge) look to me like a stick-on for going to 86. Balbuena could feasibly hit 89 if he keeps getting game time & West Ham keep their form up.

12 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Balbuena or Soumaoro+Lala

Would love to help with some of these but I barely know the players at all.

Balbuena seems to be doing ok at West ham without doing anything spectacular. 

Might have seen Soumaoro play once or twice but nowhere near enough to give you an opinion

Kenny Lala: Maybe seen him play a handful of times but again don't know him well enough to really help you either. Seems to get good minutes though and chips in with the occasional goal/assist

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thoughts on Corchia?

Been injured a lot, he should make the starting 11 for Benfica ahead of Almeida when fit but it's hard to say. Benfica not a great place to be at at the moment, in fact that's true for all the Portuguese big 3... Can't see him rising anytime soon, in fact couldn't rule out a drop.

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Read a lot about a lot about Jorginho gettng 92 on the recent posts.

Is he more liklely to get 92 ahead of these lot : ?

Rabiot

Keita

Henderson

Allan

Milinkovic-savic

Can't see Keita or Henderson getting a rise in the next reviews but don't know about the others.