Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

36 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

why though? Lejuene is injured, Muto isn't a regular

Before his injury he played the full 90 mins 12 matches in a row so he was obviously in favour. Interestingly since his injury Newcastle haven’t won a single match. Probably a coincidence but worth noting. Plus 2 87 rated players for an 88 of similar age seems a bit much in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Before his injury he played the full 90 mins 12 matches in a row so he was obviously in favour. Interestingly since his injury Newcastle haven’t won a single match. Probably a coincidence but worth noting. Plus 2 87 rated players for an 88 of similar age seems a bit much in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♂️

yes true however both are not getting 88s at Newcastle and are not starters for me anyway. I'm getting Arambarri also who could get 86/87 soon so seems fair.

15 hours ago, Kev said:

What are people's opinion on Marcus EDWARDS?

I bought him for a few teams a while ago but he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Worth keeping?

I'd sell, won't get a chance.

13 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) William Carvalho, Paredes, Diawara, Zakaria - Ranking pls. 

Diawara>Zakaria>Carvalho>Parades

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Weird...it is Ukraine

Told ya, weird league to review though.

What are the chances of Valon BERISHA becoming a starter at Lazio? I know he missed the start of the season through injury so is making his way back, but can he get good game time?

5 hours ago, Yuasa said:

is kimpembe + money for lucas hernandez a good deal?
is kimpembe a good defender or is only prestige because playing for psg? thanks

Kimpembe is good, will get 90. But I prefer Lucas.

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Interesting players in the Scandinavian leagues ?

not sure

3 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Marco Reus stay? If yes, should I buy him to replace Ivan Perisic?

Lucas Torreira to 90?

Rodri Hernandez to 90?

Golovin to 89?

yes, no

not yet

perhaps

too soon 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

What are the chances of Valon BERISHA becoming a starter at Lazio? I know he missed the start of the season through injury so is making his way back, but can he get good game time?

not sure

When is Argentina likely to be reviewed? I have a feeling it was last reviewed around February. If anyone wanted to do some predictions (particularly for Boca Juniors!) that would be great! I've just been through myself and selected some potential risers and fallers, but I don't really know how SM treats that league, so can't be sure on any of them. 

3 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Ozil, Buffon, Sanchez, Vidal, Suarez and Inaki all to get -1?

I think they should, and perhaps Sanchez and Ozil deserve -2. The only exception is Suarez, he was only downgraded in the summer so may hold his rating for now. 

15 minutes ago, Kev said:

I think they should, and perhaps Sanchez and Ozil deserve -2. The only exception is Suarez, he was only downgraded in the summer so may hold his rating for now. 

Yeah. I’d be amazed if those guys got -2 though. I know what you’re saying re Suarez but he hasn’t been anywhere near 96/97 level for the last year or so 

2 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Yeah. I’d be amazed if those guys got -2 though. I know what you’re saying re Suarez but he hasn’t been anywhere near 96/97 level for the last year or so 

Agree on all points. But I'd expect Suarez to stay for now and drop in the summer. Ozil and Sanchez probably only -1, but they've both been shocking to be honest. Maybe -1 in the winter review and another -1 in the summer review. They way both are playing, even a rating of 90 seems too high! You never know with SM though.

5 hours ago, Kev said:

When is Argentina likely to be reviewed? I have a feeling it was last reviewed around February. If anyone wanted to do some predictions (particularly for Boca Juniors!) that would be great! I've just been through myself and selected some potential risers and fallers, but I don't really know how SM treats that league, so can't be sure on any of them. 

Im from Argentina, keep an eye on this: 

River:

Exequiel PALACIOS +7 (some caps on NT with great performance)
G. MONTIEL +4
S. BORRE +2/3
F. ARMANI +1/2 (best Argentinian GK at the moment)

Independiente:
F. BUSTOS +3 (some caps on NT)
A. FRANCO +3 (some caps on NT)
M. MEZA +2 (some caps on NT and played WC)

Racing:
R. SARAVIA +3 (best player today against Brazil)

Boca:
Is not playing well and players has high ratings... i think W. BARRIOS and N. NANDEZ are best perform right now, also S. VILLA could be the biggest increase and A. ALMENDRA a big prospect. E. ANDRADA was having good performances as starter GK but now is injured i think the rest of the year.

San Lorenzo: 
I think RENIERO is going to be the highest increase, perhaps with +5.

Huracan: Keep and eye on foreign players: S. SALCEDO, O. ALDERETE and A. ROA. 

Biggest promises are: E. PALACIOS (River), A. ALMENDRA (Boca), M. PELLEGRINI (Estudiantes), P. DE LA VEGA (Lanus), J. PORTAU (Estudiantes), 

Not at DB yet: L. BALERDI (Boca, wanted by Barcelona and Juventus), T. ALMADA (Velez, only 17 years, great future) and G. VERON (Argentinos Jurnirors, only 17 years like Almada and performing well, also scored a goal).