Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Oyarzabal needs a move...and i dont see that happen in a near future (maybe never). Bailey will leave first and problably will raise first. Meanwhile was a sub in the last game so...wait for the next one. 

That's the reason I have doubts… Will he stay on his level from previous season ? It looks like I need to wait a little longer to know who I'm going to sell on term. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tuanjakn09 said:

Is Panagiotis Retsos worth buying?

nah

5 hours ago, Beatz said:

Andreas pereira for Tanguy Ndombele? 

What is the potential for both these players?

Ndombele

5 hours ago, Beatz said:

Also have barella who is available. So barella or Tanguy Ndombele?

Ndombele

4 hours ago, mister keegan said:

Which of these 89 rated goalkeepers has the best chance of going to 90 next?
Perin, Strakosha, Gulácsi, Neto

I have Strakosha.

Strakosha

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Nicolas Pepe or Saint-Maximin?

Pepe

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Are you guys absolute sure Leon Bailey can be 92+ in the future ? Be honest please. I stil have a doubt to sell Oyarzabal (when he plays in my team he has always a goal or an assist...) ... 😕

too early to say but he has a decent chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

That's the reason I have doubts… Will he stay on his level from previous season ? It looks like I need to wait a little longer to know who I'm going to sell on term. :) 

The game before that one he was substituted at half time...maybe a slight physycal problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not good...they all have problems.

Sporting started surprisingly well (with all their problems and new president) but the last few games they break (Bas Dost is needed badly).

They need a new coach cause nobody likes Peseiro LOL.

Benfica did win the "Clássico" (very rare) but they re full of Rui Vitória...the team is not playing very well (miracle win against AEK, draw in D. Chaves)

The problems with justice continue. Every day we know something new (russians and google in tha mix LOL).

Nicolas Castillo and Facundo Ferreyra were very expensive and not getting minutes.

Salvio and Samaris will problably leave for free in the end of the season.

FC Porto continues to struggle financially and that was reflected in the summer market (good loans with low clauses neverthless...Jorge Moraes, Bazoer) right winger badly needed.

The team is not comitted like last season* (really awful game against Benfica) and the injuries are clearly not helping (Mbemba 0 minutes, Bazoer 0 minutes, Tiquinho switch the injury with Aboubakar).

Dont understand why Oliver Torres doesnt play (huge diference when he plays).

2 of the best players will leave in the end of the season for free or in January for peanuts (Herrera and Brahimi) (possibly because of this *)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies for the long list but I need a FC that will most likely get a raise in the next reviews.
I currently have Jesus and Lukaku who I'm assuming won't get a rise who I can sell to but another FC.
Here's a list of the available strikers who I think might have some chance of a rise - 

Kane
Bale
Diego Costa
Dybala
Mane
Sterling
Son
Insigne
Lacazette
Immobile.

TIA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wight said:

Apologies for the long list but I need a FC that will most likely get a raise in the next reviews.
I currently have Jesus and Lukaku who I'm assuming won't get a rise who I can sell to but another FC.
Here's a list of the available strikers who I think might have some chance of a rise - 

Kane
Bale
Diego Costa
Dybala
Mane
Sterling
Son
Insigne
Lacazette
Immobile.

TIA

 

Kane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Wight said:

Apologies for the long list but I need a FC that will most likely get a raise in the next reviews.
I currently have Jesus and Lukaku who I'm assuming won't get a rise who I can sell to but another FC.
Here's a list of the available strikers who I think might have some chance of a rise - 

Kane
Bale
Diego Costa
Dybala
Mane
Sterling
Son
Insigne
Lacazette
Immobile.

TIA

 

That's not a busy gameworld I think… . Insigne, Son, Sterling, Bale and Mané are wingers… The other are more able to play as central attackers.

As winger I would chose Sadio Mané

As central attacker I would chose Harry Kane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

That's not a busy gameworld I think… . Insigne, Son, Sterling, Bale and Mané are wingers… The other are more able to play as central attackers.

As winger I would chose Sadio Mané

As central attacker I would chose Harry Kane

Thanks for your reply.
There are only 3 of us left from the original set-up but we are very competitive ! lol 
I can use any of them in my formation as F(C) so I just need the most likely to get a rise. Kane looks my best bet so far :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Will A.Bruma get +1? or is it too soon? 

nope

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Roca of Espanyol to get +2 or +3 this review?

+2

49 minutes ago, Wight said:

Apologies for the long list but I need a FC that will most likely get a raise in the next reviews.
I currently have Jesus and Lukaku who I'm assuming won't get a rise who I can sell to but another FC.
Here's a list of the available strikers who I think might have some chance of a rise - 

Kane
Bale
Diego Costa
Dybala
Mane
Sterling
Son
Insigne
Lacazette
Immobile.

TIA

 

Kane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paco Alcácer or André Silva ? Both scoring loads of goals and their respective teams are top of their leagues. I need to buy one of them and I'm finding it difficult to choose. Would be grateful for some insight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kev said:

Pedro should keep his 91 in the winter review?

Yeah, he just got -1 in summer. It'll be rude to get another -1 within 6 months. 

3 hours ago, PiG said:

Paco Alcácer or André Silva ? Both scoring loads of goals and their respective teams are top of their leagues. I need to buy one of them and I'm finding it difficult to choose. Would be grateful for some insight.

Paco Alcacer. 

15 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Neuer drop?

Yeah. -1 in winter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Not good...they all have problems.

Sporting started surprisingly well (with all their problems and new president) but the last few games they break (Bas Dost is needed badly).

They need a new coach cause nobody likes Peseiro LOL.

Just a note... We don't need a new coach... We need THE coach: Leonardo "The Garden" xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

That's not a busy gameworld I think… . Insigne, Son, Sterling, Bale and Mané are wingers… The other are more able to play as central attackers.

As winger I would chose Sadio Mané

As central attacker I would chose Harry Kane

No $hit sherlock.

quit the gameworld, is obviously way too easy, with those amount of options available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...