Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Cutrone + Milenkovic + 45M or Marquinhos?

balanced, up to you. I'd take Marquinhos tho.

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

bentancur or cutrone?

Bentancur

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

aaron martin or luke shaw?

Shaw

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Tolisso or Rabiot as AM? 

2.) Sanchez -1 in Winter or Summer?

3.) Keep or Sell Vazquez? 

4.) Keep or Sell Semedo? 

5.) Keep or sell Tolisso? (Because of his injury) 

Rabiot

winter

Keep

Keep

Sell for a good deal only

49 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Davinson Sanchez 91?

nope

36 minutes ago, frigas said:

When are we expecting a review of the big 5?

mid-late Nov onwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Why?

 

18 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

idk

why

There has been a ton of players from Brazil edited on Soccerwiki in league order over the last couple of days, and that pretty much always happens when they are going to start ratings review of a league. That's what I'm basing it on. Sorry if I'm wrong but it looks likely. Do you disagree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

balanced, up to you. I'd take Marquinhos tho.

Bentancur

Shaw

Rabiot

winter

Keep

Keep

Sell for a good deal only

nope

mid-late Nov onwards

Agree with you 99% but may keep hold of Tolisso. Great player before the injury and if it's a competitive gameworld it would probably be hard to get any better than him players anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Cutrone + Milenkovic + 45M or Marquinhos?

Duo + cash.

 

12 hours ago, Divir said:

D. GEIGER

A. MAIER

MCTOMINAY

M. CUISANCE

R. NELSON

 

Is any of them going to rise at the upcoming review? Should i sell one of them? Is there any future star in that list?

Thanks!

Maier and Nelson. McT should get a +1 too. Cuisance is one for the future but isn't playing atm.

 

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

aaron martin or luke shaw?

Shaw

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

bentancur or cutrone?

Bentancur

 

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Tolisso or Rabiot as AM? Rabiot

2.) Sanchez -1 in Winter or Summer? Winter

3.) Keep or Sell Vazquez? Sell

4.) Keep or Sell Semedo? Keep

5.) Keep or sell Tolisso? (Because of his injury) Depends on who's available to replace him

 

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Davinson Sanchez 91?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:
4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Tolisso or Rabiot as AM? 

2.) Sanchez -1 in Winter or Summer?

3.) Keep or Sell Vazquez? 

4.) Keep or Sell Semedo? 

5.) Keep or sell Tolisso? (Because of his injury) 

Rabiot

winter

Keep

Keep

Sell for a good deal only

 

25 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Agree with you 99% but may keep hold of Tolisso. Great player before the injury and if it's a competitive gameworld it would probably be hard to get any better than him players anyway 

 

13 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

1.) Tolisso or Rabiot as AM? Rabiot

2.) Sanchez -1 in Winter or Summer? Winter

3.) Keep or Sell Vazquez? Sell

4.) Keep or Sell Semedo? Keep

5.) Keep or sell Tolisso? (Because of his injury) Depends on who's available to replace him

Thanks for your suggestions. 

My defense is pretty weak so I thought of replacing Tolisso with a defender. 

Who I should go for in these bunch

Skriniar, Sule, Gimnez, Laporte, Romagnoli, Davinson Sanchez, Rugani. (Ranking order would be great) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tharanidharan said:

 

 

Thanks for your suggestions. 

My defense is pretty weak so I thought of replacing Tolisso with a defender. 

Who I should go for in these bunch

Skriniar, Sule, Gimnez, Laporte, Romagnoli, Davinson Sanchez, Rugani. (Ranking order would be great) 

Skriniar or Laporte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, frigas said:

When are we expecting a review of the big 5?

 

France should start end of November

11 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Cutrone + Milenkovic + 45M or Marquinhos?

Are you mad? Cutrone and Milenkovic will do well to be 89 rated next summer. Marq all the way and could hit 93 eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 12:03 AM, liamgriff said:

d.sanchez or cancelo though? 

Cancelo every day, he's probably the best RB in the world right now and it hurts me cause i'm an Inter fan,  it's difficult to find a good wingback these days, but there're many better young stopers than sanchez (gimenez, skriniar, sule, de ligt etc etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

 

 

Thanks for your suggestions. 

My defense is pretty weak so I thought of replacing Tolisso with a defender. 

Who I should go for in these bunch

Skriniar, Sule, Gimnez, Laporte, Romagnoli, Davinson Sanchez, Rugani. (Ranking order would be great) 

Skriniar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

There has been a ton of players from Brazil edited on Soccerwiki in league order over the last couple of days, and that pretty much always happens when they are going to start ratings review of a league. That's what I'm basing it on. Sorry if I'm wrong but it looks likely. Do you disagree?

nope, makes sense

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Would you keep or sell Yacine Adli?

keep

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thanks for your suggestions. 

My defense is pretty weak so I thought of replacing Tolisso with a defender. 

Who I should go for in these bunch

Skriniar, Sule, Gimnez, Laporte, Romagnoli, Davinson Sanchez, Rugani. (Ranking order would be great) 

Gimenez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

There has been a ton of players from Brazil edited on Soccerwiki in league order over the last couple of days, and that pretty much always happens when they are going to start ratings review of a league. That's what I'm basing it on. Sorry if I'm wrong but it looks likely. Do you disagree?

oh no :) just curious...Brazil and then Argentina? Could be?

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

 

 

Thanks for your suggestions. 

My defense is pretty weak so I thought of replacing Tolisso with a defender. 

Who I should go for in these bunch

Skriniar, Sule, Gimnez, Laporte, Romagnoli, Davinson Sanchez, Rugani. (Ranking order would be great) 

Laporte, Gimenez, Sule, Skriniar, Davinson, Romagnoli, Rugani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In general I try to avoid asking these types of questions but could do with a bit of advice...

Which left backs are most likely to have a decent rise in the next 12 months?

The following are already taken (sorry for the long list):

Digne, Max, Robertson, Grimaldo, Shaw, Ake, Amavi, Kehrer, Martin, Wimmer, Diallo, Jorge, Tierney, Lukaku, Jedvaj, Mouassa, Chilwell, Kenedy, Firpo.

Thanks all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Under to 90 in winter?

?Would need to kill it in the next few weeks suggest high priced 89

1 hour ago, nofoff said:

 

Digne, Max, Roberton, Grimaldo, Shaw, Ake, Amavi, Kehrer, Martin, Wimmer, Diallo, Jorge, Tierney, Lukaku, Jedvaj, Mouassa, Chilwell, Kenedy, Firpo.

Thanks all

Robertson,Chilwell,Firpo,Shaw(my top picks)rise is immediate- if Firpo or Grimaldo would go to a big club they would get 90. Sandro is in negotiations so could start a merry go round

Amavi and Ake rise with time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jgos2 said:

?Would need to kill it in the next few weeks suggest high priced 89

Robertson,Chilwell,Firpo,Shaw(my top picks)rise is immediate- if Firpo or Grimaldo would go to a big club they would get 90. Sandro is in negotiations so could start a merry go round

Amavi and Ake rise with time

Thanks for your response mate, but they were the names already taken :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nofoff said:

In general I try to avoid asking these types of questions but could do with a bit of advice...

Which left backs are most likely to have a decent rise in the next 12 months?

The following are already taken (sorry for the long list):

Digne, Max, Robertson, Grimaldo, Shaw, Ake, Amavi, Kehrer, Martin, Wimmer, Diallo, Jorge, Tierney, Lukaku, Jedvaj, Mouassa, Chilwell, Kenedy, Firpo.

Thanks all

B. MENDY, Ballo Toure, Saracchi

58 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Burki +1? 

LOL nice question...isnt he the worst keeper in the world?

(joking and still wondering why he get -1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I want to try to get Kylian Mbappé in my team. Which situation you guys think is the best shot to get him ?

1) Just give 71 million euros (his maximum)

2) 27 million + Mohamed Salah.

I gave o. dembele + volland + 35 M (rejected).

Hes at a external club? Try 1) if not Try 1) and then 2) :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I gave o. dembele + volland + 35 M (rejected).

Hes at a external club? Try 1) if not Try 1) and then 2) :huh:

Probably I have the best team or 2nd best team, but actually (don't call me crazy) I probably want to sell Salah. Mbappé is on the transfer list, but he rejected the first and the second time. Now I'm going with a big shot to get Mbappé in my team. Salah isn't playing much. I'm playing 3-5-2 and the others are better in the system. For some reason Salah doesn't play good for my team in this gw and now I want to sell him to get Mbappé (future star) to use in the 2nd half as a winger. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...