Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3522

  • Kieran_S91

    2424

  • Soccahappy

    1334

  • Milanista1

    1231

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

23 hours ago, PraetorianGuard said:

SW rater: I have Robben on my team...he's old, but I need him...vote him up. I have Dembele, Mbappe, Werner, Kimmich on my team...good young players...vote them up. I have Lewandowski and Aubamayeng...my main strikers...vote them up.

SW rater: Oh wait, Hummels and Martinez? My opponent's CBs! Hard workers that play well and deserve a raise...can't vote them up....

 

This is probably what happens. SW has practically ruined this gam to an extent.

 

simply not true. explained this on your other thread about ratings voting (it doenst exist)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

HAHA! I think PL is the poorest standard of the top 5 leagues! Where the frick are British teams in Champions League?

That is an argument for another thread.

But consider we have no winter break, we have the most competitive league, the most intense & physical - not 'British' but ' English' clubs are under far more demanding circumstances to compete across all competitions.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PraetorianGuard said:

He's been a solid player for Bayern Munich. If Arjen Robben is a 94, why can't he be a 93?

been a solid player - that is not a justification for a rise?

If you look at Robbens history he was created with a 93 rating, and over time rose, but now is in decline. Still an exceptional player capable of deciding games on his own

Javi Martinez does not possess such abilities, but a very good player in his role. But hasnt done anything of real note apart from be part of a title winning side - and failing to reach the CL final would also count against him

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

What about Real 100 goals and Barca 112?! One more excuse coming soon :)

Again, highlights the poor opposition. I rest my case.

La Liga is the most corrupt league going, imagine how much better it would be if they actually shared the money around ( like the Premier League ) and made it competitive!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -JMH- said:

Again, highlights the poor opposition. I rest my case.

La Liga is the most corrupt league going, imagine how much better it would be if they actually shared the money around ( like the Premier League ) and made it competitive!

Real Madrid and Barcelona are the most attractive clubs in the world.. Chelsea and Man Utd spend MILLIONS MILLIONS every year so they win a little thing.. anyways as u said the Ligue 1 is the poorest league but the breakthrough players are mostly from the French League I can name them all day long.. the Premier League should be the overrated league ever.. All about money!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Real Madrid and Barcelona are the most attractive clubs in the world.. Chelsea and Man Utd spend MILLIONS MILLIONS every year so they win a little thing.. anyways as u said the Ligue 1 is the poorest league but the breakthrough players are mostly from the French League I can name them all day long.. the Premier League should be the overrated league ever.. All about money!

Hang on, your going off the actual topic. Who cares about a handful of players, the point was about the quality of the league. Ligue 1 is a poorer standard than the Premier League. That is a fact. See Co-effiecients.

Joey Barton and Steven Fletcher went to Ligue 1 and be came key players...says alot really

odd point but Madrid and Barcelona spend MILLIONS too???? Well when they are not banned from making transfers that is... you must have a short memory span... Bale, Suarez, Neymar??

As i said, talk about the overall quality of the league, all the teams...but thats for another thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Hang on, your going off the actual topic. Who cares about a handful of players, the point was about the quality of the league. Ligue 1 is a poorer standard than the Premier League. That is a fact. See Co-effiecients.

Joey Barton and Steven Fletcher went to Ligue 1 and be came key players...says alot really

odd point but Madrid and Barcelona spend MILLIONS too???? Well when they are not banned from making transfers that is... you must have a short memory span... Bale, Suarez, Neymar??

As i said, talk about the overall quality of the league, all the teams...but thats for another thread.

Monaco vs Man city and tottenham  :)

Man u vs Celta vigo hard hard hard qualification

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Hang on, your going off the actual topic. Who cares about a handful of players, the point was about the quality of the league. Ligue 1 is a poorer standard than the Premier League. That is a fact. See Co-effiecients.

Joey Barton and Steven Fletcher went to Ligue 1 and be came key players...says alot really

odd point but Madrid and Barcelona spend MILLIONS too???? Well when they are not banned from making transfers that is... you must have a short memory span... Bale, Suarez, Neymar??

As i said, talk about the overall quality of the league, all the teams...but thats for another thread.

Steven Fletcher and Joey Barton never been key players! What's more.. I'm Marseille fan.. Marseille loves Joey Barton after he insulted Ibrahimovic about his big nose.. Steven Fletcher?? he came because Marseille didnt have a lot attackers and felt to be key player! Fletcher had nothing to remember in Marseille!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, STX said:

Any chance for Anderlecht`s Mbodj Kara to rise?

Nope

2 hours ago, AdamDCFC said:

What do you guys predict for honsak? Also, are savic, Saul, koulibaly, Manolas expected to hit 92? 

Maybe +2

Can't guarantee, but they all could

44 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Steven Fletcher and Joey Barton never been key players! What's more.. I'm Marseille fan.. Marseille loves Joey Barton after he insulted Ibrahimovic about his big nose.. Steven Fletcher?? he came because Marseille didnt have a lot attackers and felt to be key player! Fletcher had nothing to remember in Marseille!

Speaking of Barton read my article on him ;) 

1 hour ago, -JMH- said:

Hang on, your going off the actual topic. Who cares about a handful of players, the point was about the quality of the league. Ligue 1 is a poorer standard than the Premier League. That is a fact. See Co-effiecients.

Joey Barton and Steven Fletcher went to Ligue 1 and be came key players...says alot really

odd point but Madrid and Barcelona spend MILLIONS too???? Well when they are not banned from making transfers that is... you must have a short memory span... Bale, Suarez, Neymar??

As i said, talk about the overall quality of the league, all the teams...but thats for another thread.

Valid points

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ombarcagunners said:

LOL! I'm French... I know what's French ppl and Marseille fans think of Barton.. They love him because of his personality not because of his skills. What's you know about him it's from british tabloids...

Yeah I know, pretty sure I mentioned that in my article, if you've read it.

I did my research by asking French writers/fans on Twitter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...