• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 11/1/2018 at 8:16 PM, shangar said:

I'd be grateful if you could give me your opinion on Andre Silva, on loan at Sevilla. The preds of  @Sir Rahul  indicate no rise in the next review, but his goals to games, & minutes is pretty good.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:35 PM, Soccahappy said:

For you a pleasure shangar. Haven't done Sevilla yet, but ran it on just him and he looks good on minutes and 7 Goals. So performance surely shouldn't be a problem, unless SM leave him while end of season....

image.png.6dcca787990285025d2a3f9969217ff0.png

image.png.72c9ed7a4fbe460abef6f1ab45be77f3.png

Edit: Another 2 at Sevilla above

Update after Sevills 0-0 draw tonight.

image.png.a01e58ac395264a923ad3c63559c087a.png

With so few games played, missing the game tonight which Andre Silva missed due to a knock, he has slipped from 21.2 to 12.6. Not serious an injury so hopefully he'll get a few 90 mins and goals or assists b4 the review.  Ibrahim Amadou recovered and got some gametime but only 110mins so far this season so unlikely he'll get a rise this coming review.

I would have expected a rise for Skhiri to 88, but is it not predicted because the Montpellier squad cap is 87. Since he turned 87 he has become vice captain, become an international, played at the World Cup and is probably the most important player in the Montpellier team, holds everything together. Plus they are doing pretty well so far this season.

12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

The person who predicted Brazil followed by Mexico will be reviewed, well done. But how can you tell which country will be reviewed?

10 hours ago, asmadeo said:

Yes great predict. Well done 

Thanks. Before the league gets a rating review, there is a ton of players reviewed on Soccerwiki from that league, approx a week before. Sometimes it’s things like position changes, but more often it seems like data that’s not visible on a players profile, don’t exactly know what it is. But it goes through as edited player data and comes up on those pages on soccerwiki. You can often tell from that, because it’s also done in the regular order - bottom to top. Not saying it’s fool-proof but it generally works that way.

6 hours ago, Sareum said:

I’m thinking that Raheem Sterling will hit 93 by the end of the season!

maybe

2 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

I would have expected a rise for Skhiri to 88, but is it not predicted because the Montpellier squad cap is 87. Since he turned 87 he has become vice captain, become an international, played at the World Cup and is probably the most important player in the Montpellier team, holds everything together. Plus they are doing pretty well so far this season.

Ah, he could get it 

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Akanji +2 possible with recent form and Dortmund going well? He was out injured for a few weeks but was back in the first team on Saturday

I hope so! Have him in one of my GWs

Sorry in advance for the list but I wonder if I should keep this players.  All the players here are second liners or less in my squad.

Sanchez, spurs

everton, gremio

pavon, boca

gray, leicester

hwang, salzburg

fabinho, liverpool

sule, bayern

ascacibar, stuttgart

coric, roma

fosu mensah

geiger, hoffenheim

rodri hernandez, atletico

gnagnon, sevilla

retsos, bayer

tierney, celtic

theo, real sociedad

thiago maia, lille

embolo, schalke

gerson santos, roma

vlasic, cska

amian adou, toulouse

4 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Sorry in advance for the list but I wonder if I should keep this players.  All the players here are second liners or less in my squad.

Sanchez, spurs

everton, gremio

pavon, boca

gray, leicester

hwang, salzburg

fabinho, liverpool

sule, bayern

ascacibar, stuttgart

coric, roma

fosu mensah

geiger, hoffenheim

gnagnon, sevilla

retsos, bayer

tierney, celtic

theo, real sociedad

thiago maia, lille

embolo, schalke

gerson santos, roma

vlasic, cska

amian adou, toulouse

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Dennis Geiger and Timothy Fosu-Mensah to sell?

can sell yeah

54 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey, will Angel Gomes of Man Utd youth team will get any rating change or SM considers only performances of top league / first team? If his performance is considered, how much  rise can we expect? 

Angel Gomes of Man Utd or Paulinho of Leverkusen? Both struggling clubs with limited appearances!!

Paulinho for me

Shouldn't be rising

2 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

+1s for all in the winter?:

Saul

Goretzka 

Rabiot

Naby Keita 

Asensio 

Bernardo Silva

Sterling

Kimmich

Zielinski

Rodrigo Moreno

This is a prediction thread by Rahul. So the least you can do is first look if the predictions has been done(you can find links on the first page) before posting a basic question.

8 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Sanchez, spurs

everton, gremio

pavon, boca

gray, leicester

hwang, salzburg

fabinho, liverpool

sule, bayern

ascacibar, stuttgart

coric, roma

fosu mensah

geiger, hoffenheim

gnagnon, sevilla

retsos, bayer

tierney, celtic

theo, real sociedad

thiago maia, lille

embolo, schalke

gerson santos, roma

vlasic, cska

amian adou, toulouse

3 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

+1s for all in the winter?:

Saul

Goretzka 

Rabiot

Naby Keita 

Asensio 

Bernardo Silva

Sterling

Kimmich

Zielinski

Rodrigo Moreno

If you have any questions like this just ask @vitor_mfc. He is more than happy answering these type of questions :)

*sorry, too hard to resist

Update on Celta Vigo, have to admit my spreadsheet doesn't have as many risers as Sir Rahul as I tend to concentrate on the younger players who are better money makers. Roncaglia 33, Aspas 31 & Alvarez 31 are not considered due to their pensionable age 😀😀

image.png.14b649765bf5596c4a6066914cfb3af5.png

Last night Celta drew 3-3 at Real betis. Maxi Gomez came on with 29minutes to go and Celta Vigo 2-0 down. Maxi scored 2 and Brais Mendez got the 3rd to lead 2-3. Canales equalised for Betis with 3minutes to go. Lobotka & Sisto didn't appear at all. Lobotka has an ankle/ foot injury (1 Nov) which may affect his +14.3 if he doesn't recover for the home game against Real Madrid next Sunday.

Cheers Socca

On 9/30/2018 at 11:20 PM, Kev said:

Conor Coady, Wolves captain. Played every minute of every game this season, only rated 84. +2 in December? Could he get +3 even?

On 9/30/2018 at 11:40 PM, Middle_Finger said:

Almost every player in Wolves team will get +'s. Coady might even be called up for England. Considering everything in winter I will go with +2

image.png.9ac9f7c2747d5236ca7ce70ca10e3c94.png

Admirable display by Wolves to comeback from 0-3 down to almost pull-off a draw with Spurs yesterday. Ruben Neves scored and Gibbs-White looked a fine young prospect when he came on. Can't wait to see more from him in the coming season  (S). Have to agree with Kev & Middle Finger back in September about Conor Coady who along with Neves are ever present's this season. 

Edit: I DID delete 2nd one but it won't have it!

image.png