• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 11/4/2018 at 10:43 AM, nofoff said:

Without me specifically calling anybody out, does anyone else get the feeling that there's a few people in here who let's say 'over use' the forum?

It's one thing to ask the occasional specific question like whether to purchase player A or B, or to request a bit of advice about a certain position on your team.

It's totally different when people are screenshotting their entire squad and asking how to strengthen, or spamming the thread 10 times a day asking straight forward questions like, 'Mbappe vs Sergio Ramos'.

I'm not trying to get on anyone's case for no reason but I'm amazed people like Rahul and Kev have the patience to respond sometimes. It feels like we're actually managing certain people's teams for them when every single transfer query is posted in the thread first.

I might be the only person that feels like this (and if that's the case then I apologize) but I just had to put it out there at this point as I think it's starting to become pretty ridiculous.

P.S Much love to the major contributors in the forum (@Sir Rahul @Kev @TMCosta @Soccahappy @Sir Louis Cower). I don't know how some people would survive without you :P

Well...i just answer when i feel like it :) no biggie 

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

@Soccahappy what does your data say about Politano? Do you agree with Rahul he will get +1?

Remember, when SM review players over 89 they take more and more account of how impressed they are with performance, goal tallies & national team appearances, compared to minutes. They must have minutes as well of course, but the guide/ spreadsheet is less the higher you go.

image.png.d11954c19081168886532bdbdac32eb3.png

Not particular high Safe ratings but suprised Icardi isn't in the black. Politano looking good tho. I just did this now in response to MF's post.

With the Mexico review underway, here's a couple of youngsters I fancy for decent risers. Feel free to add names or disagree - my findings are purely stat-based, I don't watch Mexican football:

Roberto Alvarado of Cruz Azul (80) - playing for the NT and getting plenty of game time.

Erick Aguirre of Pachuca (83) - only likely to get about a +2 but seems to be getting a bit of a reputation

Jorge Sanchez of Club America (82) - getting plenty of game time and at 20, seems one for the future

Sebastian Ferreira of Monarcas Morelia (76) - good scoring record, but may be too soon to get a huge increase. Still, his record in Paraguay (13 in 19) may make his rise a bit bigger. I'd expect a solid +4 or +6 depending on SM's generosity.

Edson Alvarez of Club America (82) - a regular with quite a few NT caps already, including game time (and erm, an own goal) at the World Cup.

Jesus Angulo of Santos Laguna (73) - he's 20, he's very lowly rated and he's done well enough to get 3 full NT caps already. Tick, tick, tick!

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Monaco are struggling 2nd from last and Chadli only has 376mins out of possible 1080, No Rise I'm afraid R19

How could anyone think of something that absurd... a benchwarmer, already rated 88, in a team that is doing sooo bad for its standards. Like, come on.

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

has ndidi (leicester) the potential for 90 or more? he is young and i think he is a good player, but i'm afraid he is reaching his max rate at leicester. 
There is no chance to reach 90 staying at leicester?
thanks

image.png.085c013f3e72600a61a064d2ac31450e.png

Yes Ndidi has potential to reach 90 at Leicester as cap is Vardy's 91. Question is will they do it next review or at EOS. I think they could +15.3% and 100% minutes but is now only 11games in. He is lowest riser and sometimes SM get tired of doing so many at 1 club especially as they gave him +1 to 89 as recent as 12 June 2018.

Edit For TM Costa 🙂

image.png.60afd11dc3f23d7b88903a11f778fe1d.png

19 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Sì, Ndidi ha il potenziale per raggiungere 90 a Leicester come cap è Vardy 91. La domanda è che lo faranno la prossima revisione o in EOS. Penso che potrebbero + 15,3% e 100% minuti, ma ora è solo 11games in. È il più basso e talvolta SM si stanca di fare così tanti in 1 club, specialmente perché gli hanno dato da +1 a 89 come il 12 giugno 2018.

thanks a lot, your work is fantastic! 😉
I ask this question because I don't know if keep or sell him. I did not think that SM would give + 1 in the next month, but maybe at the end of the season (obviously if the leicester season will be very good).
I hope he could move in a great team 😆

43 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Ndidi has potential to reach 90 at Leicester as cap is Vardy's 91. Question is will they do it next review or at EOS. I think they could +15.3% and 100% minutes but is now only 11games in. He is lowest riser and sometimes SM get tired of doing so many at 1 club especially as they gave him +1 to 89 as recent as 12 June 2018.

Nothing for Ricardo Pereira? :)

image.png.74dced4e4305c2dbd473c4e2b71f9ac9.png

image.png.9646935147b08d92a92a8700e37c6414.png

This is a perfect example of why mins alone cannot decide rises for Top players such as Mbappe and Marquinhos. Mbappe is exceptional 93+ calibre now and just cos PSG haven't played him sufficiently so far this season, his performances at WC and since, scoring 11goals & 4 assists in just 8games.

Marquinhos is the other side of the issue, playing 11 out of 12 games doesn't in itself provoke SM to make him a 93 whereas Mbappe's performances do. Marquinhos probably will get 93 at some stage but at a time of SM's choice.

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Remember, when SM review players over 89 they take more and more account of how impressed they are with performance, goal tallies & national team appearances, compared to minutes. They must have minutes as well of course, but the guide/ spreadsheet is less the higher you go.

image.png.d11954c19081168886532bdbdac32eb3.png

Not particular high Safe ratings but suprised Icardi isn't in the black. Politano looking good tho. I just did this now in response to MF's post.

Because Icadi has been out in some matches, sometimes because of injury and other times justfor rotation, but in 8 games(not full 90 mins) he scored 6 goals and gave 2 assist and scored 2 goals in 3 Ch.League games, he will probably get the 93 and i think is low because he is at the same level or even better than many strikers with 94+.
Politano, Brozovic and Skriniar are the other Inter risers.

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

This is a prediction thread by Rahul. So the least you can do is first look if the predictions has been done(you can find links on the first page) before posting a basic question.

Predictions change all the time. For example I would argue Naby Keita was in line for a +1 before his injury. No one is being forced to share their opinions.

6 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Predictions change all the time. For example I would argue Naby Keita was in line for a +1 before his injury. No one is being forced to share their opinions.

sure they do, but such long lists are annoying.

20 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Possibly a rise for Diego Lainez ? 

maybe

16 hours ago, RI9 said:

Nacer CHADLI....keep or sell?any chance of rising?

lol drop

13 hours ago, Yuasa said:

has ndidi (leicester) the potential for 90 or more? he is young and i think he is a good player, but i'm afraid he is reaching his max rate at leicester. 
There is no chance to reach 90 staying at leicester?
thanks

see below

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Edit For TM Costa 🙂

image.png.60afd11dc3f23d7b88903a11f778fe1d.png

Ndidi should stay for now imo

1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

I was expecting Argentina but Turkey is also cool

I was thinking Argentina after the big 5

53 minutes ago, RI9 said:

Kenny TETE? keep or sell?rise or stay for long?

keep for now

10 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Bizarrely, it seems Turkey might be reviewed after Mexico. Seems a really odd choice so I might be wrong. But that's what i'm going with...Turkey!

hmm, strange. they just did it in april.