Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

31 minutes ago, Effenberg said:

Will Son keep his 92? Should I keep him or get rid of him? The gameworld is fairly competitive, I could get both Mertens and Correa if I sell Son. 

Correa probably 91. Take duo - better deal. Mertens is beast on SM.

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) How much rise are we expecting for De Ligt? +1 or +2? Club captain and his market value increased to 50M.

2.) Ziyech +1 in winter? 

1) +3 / 89

2) I think 90 is max for Eredivisie?

3 hours ago, Tranmere said:

Who is more likely to rise: Koulibaly to 93, or Manolas to 92 ????

Both. But idk when.

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Marcos Alonso or Romagnoli?

M. Alonso

7 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I think that Arthur Melo is 50% 89 or 50% 90.

No way 90. 88 or 89 for now. 

On 10/29/2018 at 2:35 PM, Beatz said:

Who would you trade kluivert or bailey?

Kluivert

On 10/29/2018 at 12:10 PM, Beatz said:

Valencia (91) + Kluivert/Bailey for Cancelo? 

Which deal is better?

Depends on what team you have.

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Marcos Alonso or Romagnoli?

Alonso

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

image.png.42373430b4e63d07caaab9315a0d87da.png

I was able to get on the computer today, so had a look at the chances of a rise for some of the Man City players purely based on minutes & a tiny-tiny bit for goals and assists.

The final column on the right of line 2 says for Laporte that he has 43.3% more minutes than he needs to get a +1. At the bottom I have shown exactly what that means e.g IF Laporte didn't play any more minutes and missed 690mins he could miss out on his rise. So as it stands he is the safest bet followed by the GK on 43% (But I'd warn that Sm miss out a lot of Gk's for some reason). Anyway it shows a safety margin, if you like. Sane looks like he will probably miss-out unless he ups his appearances between now and the Review (Mid November'ish). Hope it helps forumers....

I tried to Edit the above but it took both away so I'm stuck with 2.  Sorry Socca

Also Mahrez the 1620 minutes is wrong & should be 900 Making his safety number -2.1% ie close. Phew!! That'll do me for today at least....

nice work

8 hours ago, Tranmere said:

Who is more likely to rise: Koulibaly to 93, or Manolas to 92 ????

Koulibaly I'd think 

7 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) How much rise are we expecting for De Ligt? +1 or +2? Club captain and his market value increased to 50M.

2.) Ziyech +1 in winter? 

Eredivisie review only next year

5 hours ago, Effenberg said:

Will Son keep his 92? Should I keep him or get rid of him? The gameworld is fairly competitive, I could get both Mertens and Correa if I sell Son. 

I'd sell for that deal

4 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Holding +2 or +3?

+1 maybe

10 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I was able to get on the computer today, so had a look at the chances of a rise for some of the Man City players purely based on minutes & a tiny-tiny bit for goals and assists.

The final column on the right of line 2 says for Laporte that he has 43.3% more minutes than he needs to get a +1. At the bottom I have shown exactly what that means e.g IF Laporte didn't play any more minutes and missed 690mins he could miss out on his rise. So as it stands he is the safest bet followed by the GK on 43% (But I'd warn that Sm miss out a lot of Gk's for some reason). Anyway it shows a safety margin, if you like. Sane looks like he will probably miss-out unless he ups his appearances between now and the Review (Mid November'ish). Hope it helps forumers....

I tried to Edit the above but it took both away so I'm stuck with 2.  Sorry Socca

Also Mahrez the 1620 minutes is wrong & should be 900 Making his safety number -2.1% ie close. Phew!! That'll do me for today at least....

The last column.. It's based on what ?

14 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Guys tell me your feedback about this team 

2.) Any changes should I make in this squad? 

LINEUP111540913525868.png

LINEUP111540913665300.png

first team left back maybe robertson and buy a new striker(finisher/target man) and sell sanchez.

1 minute ago, Tharanidharan said:

You mean I've to sell Gaya and buy a backup for Robertson? 

no of course not....i prefer robertson....but you can use them both as rotation.But you have to buy striker and maybe one pacey right winger

On 10/29/2018 at 9:11 AM, hesselink said:

#Brazil

Soares EVERTON (Gremio #5) - 8g 3a / 1534m - 87 or 88?

Nico LOPEZ (Internacional #3) - 9g 5a / 1815m - 87 (100%)?

Martins RENE (Flamengo #2) - 2g 4a / 2437m - 87 (100%)?

After today review probably:

21 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Nicely done! 

What I don't understand is, and it's a question to everybody, shouldn't the no. of minutes not be considered after certain stage?

Laporte, Moares, Sterling, etc are on 90s so they are bound to have many minutes. So any increase should depend on individual and team performances than minutes?

45 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Nicely done! 

What I don't understand is, and it's a question to everybody, shouldn't the no. of minutes not be considered after certain stage?

Laporte, Moares, Sterling, etc are on 90s so they are bound to have many minutes. So any increase should depend on individual and team performances than minutes?

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

The last column.. It's based on what ?

I'll try to answer TL & MF:-

My spreadsheet (1000 players+)  has evolved over maybe 6/7years. It basically tries to predict how SM decides who gets rises and who doesn't.

So I kept records of minutes played as percentage of the possible minutes to be played & noticed how much a 90 rated player needed as opposed to a 70 rated player ( and every rating in between). It wasn't exactly 100% correct but it was close.

I then noticed that top clubs Real Madrid etc needed less minutes than say Huddersfield or even Everton (the Pecking Order) and I tried to simulate that too. This improved the predictions again but it is an evolving changing thing like Leicester might be near relegation 1 season & then Top the next, so it's variable by season to season.

I have had a lot of success with it & my 3 clubs now have around 1.8 billion each and hit the maximum around 2.1Billion most seasons at some time b4 I start buying again (251Max). SM miss a lot every review like I know this player should definitely get a rise and they miss him. It almost seems like SM do it purposely to make it harder for such as us to make money buying & selling.

Also minutes for players over 89/90 are less important than performances & winning titles, scoring goals, assists etc. I've recently started trying to add this to my spreadsheet in a small way but it is not as accurate as yet & might not be for years. The higher percentage in the last column is the final predictor about how safe it is, at this particular point in time but doesn't account for SM messing up or just missing some players altogether. Nothing is 100% but I try to improve each season....

I think such as Sir R & many others on here must work in a similar way, I'd be interested in their views but they may not be willing to share their secrets?????

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I'll try to answer TL & MF:-

My spreadsheet (1000 players+)  has evolved over maybe 6/7years. It basically tries to predict how SM decides who gets rises and who doesn't.

So I kept records of minutes played as percentage of the possible minutes to be played & noticed how much a 90 rated player needed as opposed to a 70 rated player ( and every rating in between). It wasn't exactly 100% correct but it was close.

I then noticed that top clubs Real Madrid etc needed less minutes than say Huddersfield or even Everton (the Pecking Order) and I tried to simulate that too. This improved the predictions again but it is an evolving changing thing like Leicester might be near relegation 1 season & then Top the next, so it's variable by season to season.

I have had a lot of success with it & my 3 clubs now have around 1.8 billion each and hit the maximum around 2.1Billion most seasons at some time b4 I start buying again (251Max). SM miss a lot every review like I know this player should definitely get a rise and they miss him. It almost seems like SM do it purposely to make it harder for such as us to make money buying & selling.

Also minutes for players over 89/90 are less important than performances & winning titles, scoring goals, assists etc. I've recently started trying to add this to my spreadsheet in a small way but it is not as accurate as yet & might not be for years. The higher percentage in the last column is the final predictor about how safe it is, at this particular point in time but doesn't account for SM messing up or just missing some players altogether. Nothing is 100% but I try to improve each season....

:o:o WOW... 

You are someone for the real world (as scout possibly)..