Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

11 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Regarding that, anyone think there is a case for an out of schedule increase for De Ligt? He is massively underrated right now. 

Maybe.
De Ligt and Frenkie de Jong should be increase before the general review in Eredivisie, perhaps before Christmas.

I agree with you.

1 minute ago, Gaelgoir said:

Apologies for asking a transfer related question. 

But would people swap dybala and 39m to get a chance at signing mbappe. He will go for max (79m) in this competitive but low money world.

It’s a high price as Dybala has talent that can be further improved upon but I think I’d still go for Mbappe 👍🏻

18 hours ago, jagerbob said:

should I sell eric dier for adren rabbiot?

both same rating, similar age. I think rabbiot might get a winter increase. but hes gonna leave PSG next summer according to reports.

I'd go for Rabiot

5 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

When is the Eredivisie review?

Usually early spring

2 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Regarding that, anyone think there is a case for an out of schedule increase for De Ligt? He is massively underrated right now. 

They do throw in random reviews and he's be as good a candidate for one as any. 

1 hour ago, Gaelgoir said:

Apologies for asking a transfer related question. 

But would people swap dybala and 39m to get a chance at signing mbappe. He will go for max (79m) in this competitive but low money world.

If you are certain to get Mbappe I would do it. But if there are any lingering doubts like others may bid on him I wouldn't take the risk.

PS: don't forget others can do player exchange(s). Usually it takes one bid to remind other managers a player is available.

23 minutes ago, Kev said:

I'd go for Rabiot

Usually early spring

They do throw in random reviews and he's be as good a candidate for one as any. 

I know he isn't at the same stage, but Gedson Fernandes would be another good candidate (non-big 5) for an out of schedule increase

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

:o:o WOW... 

You are someone for the real world (as scout possibly).. 

Thank you for your kind words Thorgan Lesar. I'm retired & out to pasture, so wouldn't accept the offer. Tho I suffer for "my art" maybe I also talk out of "my A**e" too sometimes. 😏 😣  😥

Anyway don't players nowadays have those computer monitors inside their shirts, bulging at the back of the neck?  Must give the clubs all the stats they need. Minutes, Kilometeres, passes, what they ate for breakfast etc ?