Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Roasted by whom? You? Ahahah, nop, if i remember correctly you've shut up and recoiled into your little hole. I didn't miss the point, you did, in the past you argued against the point you're making in your little little rant post above. That's why you can't have it both ways.

đź‘Ť

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Will Nathan Ake get +1? I know he's got potential which he proved again yesterday against Man Utd. 

Probably there is a reason why Sir Rahul has omitted Ake from his list of risers ie he already sits at the top of rated Bournemouth players at 88. There is also a fair argument for SM to increase the cap to 89. They could use Ake to do exactly this taking into account Bournemouth's fine form at the moment and there 6th placed position. Will they do it, I don't know, so even tho he scores +29.3% it's probably a waiting game...

image.png.dca421fbf01e5ab3b465c9823a1d865d.png

A list of fine risers above it would seem. This is based on 6th position & this may change should they slip down the table. Lewis Cook is playing more regularly now and if he continues might soon be in the safe zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Very competitive gaming world...all the best players are taken...

Riqui puig + diogo leite + the différence for David Silva???

Silva!

2 hours ago, nofoff said:

Without me specifically calling anybody out, does anyone else get the feeling that there's a few people in here who let's say 'over use' the forum?

It's one thing to ask the occasional specific question like whether to purchase player A or B, or to request a bit of advice about a certain position on your team.

It's totally different when people are screenshotting their entire squad and asking how to strengthen, or spamming the thread 10 times a day asking straight forward questions like, 'Mbappe vs Sergio Ramos'.

I'm not trying to get on anyone's case for no reason but I'm amazed people like Rahul and Kev have the patience to respond sometimes. It feels like we're actually managing certain people's teams for them when every single transfer query is posted in the thread first.

I might be the only person that feels like this (and if that's the case then I apologize) but I just had to put it out there at this point as I think it's starting to become pretty ridiculous.

P.S Much love to the major contributors in the forum (@Sir Rahul @Kev @TMCosta @Soccahappy @Sir Louis Cower). I don't know how some people would survive without you :P

I have to agree. These days I am slowly avoiding some repetitive questions. This started off as a preds thread, as the forum slowly died, everyone started coming here. Which is cool. Transfer queries are good (even I ask).

But squad advice is sometimes a bit too much, especially when there's a screenshot of it.

Cheers for the appreciation and thanks for voicing out :)

2 hours ago, carl89 said:

hey again guys, what do you think Milan Skriniar's rating cap is?  I'm thinking if he stays at inter he won't go above 92. just thinking of selling him and try and improve my defence with an older but better player. 

thanks

yeah I agree, he may move next season tho. 

42 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Probably there is a reason why Sir Rahul has omitted Ake from his list of risers ie he already sits at the top of rated Bournemouth players at 88. There is also a fair argument for SM to increase the cap to 89. They could use Ake to do exactly this taking into account Bournemouth's fine form at the moment and there 6th placed position. Will they do it, I don't know, so even tho he scores +29.3% it's probably a waiting game...

image.png.dca421fbf01e5ab3b465c9823a1d865d.png

A list of fine risers above it would seem. This is based on 6th position & this may change should they slip down the table. Lewis Cook is playing more regularly now and if he continues might soon be in the safe zone.

good work, I agree

26 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Dominic Solanke keep or trade?

trade

19 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Guendouzi more likely to 85

think so yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nofoff said:

P.S Much love to the major contributors in the forum (@Sir Rahul @Kev @TMCosta @Soccahappy @Sir Louis Cower). I don't know how some people would survive without you :P

Thanks man. I like to "show off" my scouting skills (like I said to @thorgan lesar privately), but my thread is also a way of demonstrating that anyone can find good risers, even unexperienced players. In my case, I came back on SM just a couple of months ago, after 4 years of absence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Louis Cower said:

Thanks man. I like to "show off" my skills (like I said to @thorgan lesar privately), and my thread is also a way of demonstrating that anyone can find good risers, even unexperienced players. In my case, I came back on SM a couple of months ago, after 4 years of absence.

where did you go in the past 4 years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 8:16 PM, shangar said:

I'd be grateful if you could give me your opinion on Andre Silva, on loan at Sevilla. The preds of  @Sir Rahul  indicate no rise in the next review, but his goals to games, & minutes is pretty good.

 

 

On 11/1/2018 at 9:35 PM, Soccahappy said:

For you a pleasure shangar. Haven't done Sevilla yet, but ran it on just him and he looks good on minutes and 7 Goals. So performance surely shouldn't be a problem, unless SM leave him while end of season....

image.png.6dcca787990285025d2a3f9969217ff0.png

image.png.72c9ed7a4fbe460abef6f1ab45be77f3.png

Edit: Another 2 at Sevilla above

Update after Sevills 0-0 draw tonight.

image.png.a01e58ac395264a923ad3c63559c087a.png

With so few games played, missing the game tonight which Andre Silva missed due to a knock, he has slipped from 21.2 to 12.6. Not serious an injury so hopefully he'll get a few 90 mins and goals or assists b4 the review.  Ibrahim Amadou recovered and got some gametime but only 110mins so far this season so unlikely he'll get a rise this coming review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have expected a rise for Skhiri to 88, but is it not predicted because the Montpellier squad cap is 87. Since he turned 87 he has become vice captain, become an international, played at the World Cup and is probably the most important player in the Montpellier team, holds everything together. Plus they are doing pretty well so far this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

The person who predicted Brazil followed by Mexico will be reviewed, well done. But how can you tell which country will be reviewed?

 

10 hours ago, asmadeo said:

Yes great predict. Well done 

Thanks. Before the league gets a rating review, there is a ton of players reviewed on Soccerwiki from that league, approx a week before. Sometimes it’s things like position changes, but more often it seems like data that’s not visible on a players profile, don’t exactly know what it is. But it goes through as edited player data and comes up on those pages on soccerwiki. You can often tell from that, because it’s also done in the regular order - bottom to top. Not saying it’s fool-proof but it generally works that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sareum said:

I’m thinking that Raheem Sterling will hit 93 by the end of the season!

maybe

2 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

I would have expected a rise for Skhiri to 88, but is it not predicted because the Montpellier squad cap is 87. Since he turned 87 he has become vice captain, become an international, played at the World Cup and is probably the most important player in the Montpellier team, holds everything together. Plus they are doing pretty well so far this season.

Ah, he could get it 

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Akanji +2 possible with recent form and Dortmund going well? He was out injured for a few weeks but was back in the first team on Saturday

I hope so! Have him in one of my GWs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry in advance for the list but I wonder if I should keep this players.  All the players here are second liners or less in my squad.

Sanchez, spurs

everton, gremio

pavon, boca

gray, leicester

hwang, salzburg

fabinho, liverpool

sule, bayern

ascacibar, stuttgart

coric, roma

fosu mensah

geiger, hoffenheim

rodri hernandez, atletico

gnagnon, sevilla

retsos, bayer

tierney, celtic

theo, real sociedad

thiago maia, lille

embolo, schalke

gerson santos, roma

vlasic, cska

amian adou, toulouse

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 9:42 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Man Utd:

Sanchez -1 to 93

Herrera -1 to 90

Shaw +1 to 89

Rojo -1 to 89

Darmian -1 to 88

Dalot +1 to 83

Hey, will Angel Gomes of Man Utd youth team will get any rating change or SM considers only performances of top league / first team? If his performance is considered, how much  rise can we expect? 

Angel Gomes of Man Utd or Paulinho of Leverkusen? Both struggling clubs with limited appearances!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ă‚ngelo Andrade said:

Sorry in advance for the list but I wonder if I should keep this players.  All the players here are second liners or less in my squad.

Sanchez, spurs

everton, gremio

pavon, boca

gray, leicester

hwang, salzburg

fabinho, liverpool

sule, bayern

ascacibar, stuttgart

coric, roma

fosu mensah

geiger, hoffenheim

rodri hernandez, atletico

gnagnon, sevilla

retsos, bayer

tierney, celtic

theo, real sociedad

thiago maia, lille

embolo, schalke

gerson santos, roma

vlasic, cska

amian adou, toulouse

 

...

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Dennis Geiger and Timothy Fosu-Mensah to sell?

can sell yeah

54 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey, will Angel Gomes of Man Utd youth team will get any rating change or SM considers only performances of top league / first team? If his performance is considered, how much  rise can we expect? 

Angel Gomes of Man Utd or Paulinho of Leverkusen? Both struggling clubs with limited appearances!!

Paulinho for me

Shouldn't be rising

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...