Rabiot

Naby Keita 

Asensio 

Bernardo Silva

Sterling

Kimmich

Zielinski

Rodrigo Moreno

This is a prediction thread by Rahul. So the least you can do is first look if the predictions has been done(you can find links on the first page) before posting a basic question.

8 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Sorry in advance for the list but I wonder if I should keep this players.  All the players here are second liners or less in my squad.

Sanchez, spurs

everton, gremio

pavon, boca

gray, leicester

hwang, salzburg

fabinho, liverpool

sule, bayern

ascacibar, stuttgart

coric, roma

fosu mensah

geiger, hoffenheim

rodri hernandez, atletico

gnagnon, sevilla

retsos, bayer

tierney, celtic

theo, real sociedad

thiago maia, lille

embolo, schalke

gerson santos, roma

vlasic, cska

amian adou, toulouse

3 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

+1s for all in the winter?:

Saul

Goretzka 

Rabiot

Naby Keita 

Asensio 

Bernardo Silva

Sterling

Kimmich

Zielinski

Rodrigo Moreno

If you have any questions like this just ask @vitor_mfc. He is more than happy answering these type of questions :)

*sorry, too hard to resist

Update on Celta Vigo, have to admit my spreadsheet doesn't have as many risers as Sir Rahul as I tend to concentrate on the younger players who are better money makers. Roncaglia 33, Aspas 31 & Alvarez 31 are not considered due to their pensionable age 😀😀

image.png.14b649765bf5596c4a6066914cfb3af5.png

Last night Celta drew 3-3 at Real betis. Maxi Gomez came on with 29minutes to go and Celta Vigo 2-0 down. Maxi scored 2 and Brais Mendez got the 3rd to lead 2-3. Canales equalised for Betis with 3minutes to go. Lobotka & Sisto didn't appear at all. Lobotka has an ankle/ foot injury (1 Nov) which may affect his +14.3 if he doesn't recover for the home game against Real Madrid next Sunday.

Cheers Socca

On 9/30/2018 at 11:20 PM, Kev said:

Conor Coady, Wolves captain. Played every minute of every game this season, only rated 84. +2 in December? Could he get +3 even?

On 9/30/2018 at 11:40 PM, Middle_Finger said:

Almost every player in Wolves team will get +'s. Coady might even be called up for England. Considering everything in winter I will go with +2

image.png.9ac9f7c2747d5236ca7ce70ca10e3c94.png

Admirable display by Wolves to comeback from 0-3 down to almost pull-off a draw with Spurs yesterday. Ruben Neves scored and Gibbs-White looked a fine young prospect when he came on. Can't wait to see more from him in the coming season  (S). Have to agree with Kev & Middle Finger back in September about Conor Coady who along with Neves are ever present's this season. 

Edit: I DID delete 2nd one but it won't have it!

image.png

On 11/4/2018 at 10:43 AM, nofoff said:

Without me specifically calling anybody out, does anyone else get the feeling that there's a few people in here who let's say 'over use' the forum?

It's one thing to ask the occasional specific question like whether to purchase player A or B, or to request a bit of advice about a certain position on your team.

It's totally different when people are screenshotting their entire squad and asking how to strengthen, or spamming the thread 10 times a day asking straight forward questions like, 'Mbappe vs Sergio Ramos'.

I'm not trying to get on anyone's case for no reason but I'm amazed people like Rahul and Kev have the patience to respond sometimes. It feels like we're actually managing certain people's teams for them when every single transfer query is posted in the thread first.

I might be the only person that feels like this (and if that's the case then I apologize) but I just had to put it out there at this point as I think it's starting to become pretty ridiculous.

P.S Much love to the major contributors in the forum (@Sir Rahul @Kev @TMCosta @Soccahappy @Sir Louis Cower). I don't know how some people would survive without you :P

Well...i just answer when i feel like it :) no biggie 

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

@Soccahappy what does your data say about Politano? Do you agree with Rahul he will get +1?

Remember, when SM review players over 89 they take more and more account of how impressed they are with performance, goal tallies & national team appearances, compared to minutes. They must have minutes as well of course, but the guide/ spreadsheet is less the higher you go.

image.png.d11954c19081168886532bdbdac32eb3.png

Not particular high Safe ratings but suprised Icardi isn't in the black. Politano looking good tho. I just did this now in response to MF's post.

With the Mexico review underway, here's a couple of youngsters I fancy for decent risers. Feel free to add names or disagree - my findings are purely stat-based, I don't watch Mexican football:

Roberto Alvarado of Cruz Azul (80) - playing for the NT and getting plenty of game time.

Erick Aguirre of Pachuca (83) - only likely to get about a +2 but seems to be getting a bit of a reputation

Jorge Sanchez of Club America (82) - getting plenty of game time and at 20, seems one for the future

Sebastian Ferreira of Monarcas Morelia (76) - good scoring record, but may be too soon to get a huge increase. Still, his record in Paraguay (13 in 19) may make his rise a bit bigger. I'd expect a solid +4 or +6 depending on SM's generosity.

Edson Alvarez of Club America (82) - a regular with quite a few NT caps already, including game time (and erm, an own goal) at the World Cup.

Jesus Angulo of Santos Laguna (73) - he's 20, he's very lowly rated and he's done well enough to get 3 full NT caps already. Tick, tick, tick!

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Monaco are struggling 2nd from last and Chadli only has 376mins out of possible 1080, No Rise I'm afraid R19

How could anyone think of something that absurd... a benchwarmer, already rated 88, in a team that is doing sooo bad for its standards. Like, come on.

has ndidi (leicester) the potential for 90 or more? he is young and i think he is a good player, but i'm afraid he is reaching his max rate at leicester. 
There is no chance to reach 90 staying at leicester?
thanks

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

has ndidi (leicester) the potential for 90 or more? he is young and i think he is a good player, but i'm afraid he is reaching his max rate at leicester. 
There is no chance to reach 90 staying at leicester?
thanks

image.png.085c013f3e72600a61a064d2ac31450e.png

Yes Ndidi has potential to reach 90 at Leicester as cap is Vardy's 91. Question is will they do it next review or at EOS. I think they could +15.3% and 100% minutes but is now only 11games in. He is lowest riser and sometimes SM get tired of doing so many at 1 club especially as they gave him +1 to 89 as recent as 12 June 2018.

Edit For TM Costa 🙂

image.png.60afd11dc3f23d7b88903a11f778fe1d.png

19 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Sì, Ndidi ha il potenziale per raggiungere 90 a Leicester come cap è Vardy 91. La domanda è che lo faranno la prossima revisione o in EOS. Penso che potrebbero + 15,3% e 100% minuti, ma ora è solo 11games in. È il più basso e talvolta SM si stanca di fare così tanti in 1 club, specialmente perché gli hanno dato da +1 a 89 come il 12 giugno 2018.

thanks a lot, your work is fantastic! 😉
I ask this question because I don't know if keep or sell him. I did not think that SM would give + 1 in the next month, but maybe at the end of the season (obviously if the leicester season will be very good).
I hope he could move in a great team 😆

43 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Ndidi has potential to reach 90 at Leicester as cap is Vardy's 91. Question is will they do it next review or at EOS. I think they could +15.3% and 100% minutes but is now only 11games in. He is lowest riser and sometimes SM get tired of doing so many at 1 club especially as they gave him +1 to 89 as recent as 12 June 2018.

Nothing for Ricardo Pereira? :)