Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

image.png.74dced4e4305c2dbd473c4e2b71f9ac9.png

image.png.9646935147b08d92a92a8700e37c6414.png

This is a perfect example of why mins alone cannot decide rises for Top players such as Mbappe and Marquinhos. Mbappe is exceptional 93+ calibre now and just cos PSG haven't played him sufficiently so far this season, his performances at WC and since, scoring 11goals & 4 assists in just 8games.

Marquinhos is the other side of the issue, playing 11 out of 12 games doesn't in itself provoke SM to make him a 93 whereas Mbappe's performances do. Marquinhos probably will get 93 at some stage but at a time of SM's choice.

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Remember, when SM review players over 89 they take more and more account of how impressed they are with performance, goal tallies & national team appearances, compared to minutes. They must have minutes as well of course, but the guide/ spreadsheet is less the higher you go.

image.png.d11954c19081168886532bdbdac32eb3.png

Not particular high Safe ratings but suprised Icardi isn't in the black. Politano looking good tho. I just did this now in response to MF's post.

Because Icadi has been out in some matches, sometimes because of injury and other times justfor rotation, but in 8 games(not full 90 mins) he scored 6 goals and gave 2 assist and scored 2 goals in 3 Ch.League games, he will probably get the 93 and i think is low because he is at the same level or even better than many strikers with 94+.
Politano, Brozovic and Skriniar are the other Inter risers.

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

This is a prediction thread by Rahul. So the least you can do is first look if the predictions has been done(you can find links on the first page) before posting a basic question.

Predictions change all the time. For example I would argue Naby Keita was in line for a +1 before his injury. No one is being forced to share their opinions.

6 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Predictions change all the time. For example I would argue Naby Keita was in line for a +1 before his injury. No one is being forced to share their opinions.

sure they do, but such long lists are annoying.

20 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Possibly a rise for Diego Lainez ? 

maybe

16 hours ago, RI9 said:

Nacer CHADLI....keep or sell?any chance of rising?

lol drop

13 hours ago, Yuasa said:

has ndidi (leicester) the potential for 90 or more? he is young and i think he is a good player, but i'm afraid he is reaching his max rate at leicester. 
There is no chance to reach 90 staying at leicester?
thanks

see below

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

image.png.085c013f3e72600a61a064d2ac31450e.png

Yes Ndidi has potential to reach 90 at Leicester as cap is Vardy's 91. Question is will they do it next review or at EOS. I think they could +15.3% and 100% minutes but is now only 11games in. He is lowest riser and sometimes SM get tired of doing so many at 1 club especially as they gave him +1 to 89 as recent as 12 June 2018.

Edit For TM Costa 🙂

image.png.60afd11dc3f23d7b88903a11f778fe1d.png

Ndidi should stay for now imo

1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

I was expecting Argentina but Turkey is also cool

I was thinking Argentina after the big 5

53 minutes ago, RI9 said:

Kenny TETE? keep or sell?rise or stay for long?

keep for now

10 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Bizarrely, it seems Turkey might be reviewed after Mexico. Seems a really odd choice so I might be wrong. But that's what i'm going with...Turkey!

hmm, strange. they just did it in april.

Guys, I know Iniesta will just keep dropping going forward but when do we think he will drop next?

i.e how long will he keep his 93 status.

Just wondering if I can buy him now but sell him before his next review

Thanks guys

On 11/4/2018 at 9:34 PM, EnglishPirlo said:

I would have expected a rise for Skhiri to 88, but is it not predicted because the Montpellier squad cap is 87. Since he turned 87 he has become vice captain, become an international, played at the World Cup and is probably the most important player in the Montpellier team, holds everything together. Plus they are doing pretty well so far this season.

image.png.20a29f4e3c450402cd1aabd2bbaf839c.png

You make a very good case EnglishPirlo and I agree Montpellier should get a rise in the Squad Cap this next review to 88. They are 2nd after all!  BUT will SM do this? I'm not taking the risk as they're so many risers out there. This is my usual stance in these situations. Skhiri does deserve it tho...

On 11/4/2018 at 10:49 PM, KERSPALT! said:

Akanji +2 possible with recent form and Dortmund going well? He was out injured for a few weeks but was back in the first team on Saturday

So few games so far, probably +1 winter and another +1 in Summer if he continues in the same vein.

19 hours ago, Yuasa said:

thanks a lot, your work is fantastic! 😉
I ask this question because I don't know if keep or sell him. I did not think that SM would give + 1 in the next month, but maybe at the end of the season (obviously if the leicester season will be very good).
I hope he could move in a great team 😆

and thank you too, it's enjoyable to see the forum buzzing almost like the "old days". Maybe as you say for Ndidi we'll see...

15 hours ago, Gertito said:

Because Icadi has been out in some matches, sometimes because of injury and other times justfor rotation, but in 8 games(not full 90 mins) he scored 6 goals and gave 2 assist and scored 2 goals in 3 Ch.League games, he will probably get the 93 and i think is low because he is at the same level or even better than many strikers with 94+.
Politano, Brozovic and Skriniar are the other Inter risers.

Again you make a good case, I hope SM think the same...

12 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Yes he was...

1 hour ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Bizarrely, it seems Turkey might be reviewed after Mexico. Seems a really odd choice so I might be wrong. But that's what i'm going with...Turkey!

Equally bizarely turkeys look forward to Xmas.... gulp

6 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Hi brand new to this forum, was on SM years ago and rediscovered it again! Just wondered opinions on 

Martial going up?

Chiesa?

Bernadeschi?

Suso?

Lucas Torreria?

Reply would be appreciated thanks!!

Go to the first page of this thread 'Ctrl F'

All your answers will be on there

5 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Hi brand new to this forum, was on SM years ago and rediscovered it again! Just wondered opinions on 

Martial going up?

Chiesa?

Bernadeschi?

Suso?

Lucas Torreria?

Welcome!! 

Martial - NO

Chiesa - 50/50

Bernardeschi - 50/50

Suso - 50/50

Torreira - YES

3 hours ago, frigas said:

Guys, I know Iniesta will just keep dropping going forward but when do we think he will drop next?

i.e how long will he keep his 93 status.

Just wondering if I can buy him now but sell him before his next review

Thanks guys

2 hours ago, Garof said:

How much will Mazraoui rise?

by the time they do Netherlands surely should be around +7 to +8 (84/85)

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

image.png.a23f8992711b3b42ebadf0eb6ce74bbd.png

Think this is straight forward - If 75 rated Saliba got no further minutes until EOS then his rise would still be safe, guess probably a +3 instead of +5.

nice

32 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Martial going up?

Chiesa?

Bernadeschi?

Suso?

Lucas Torreria?

check first page please

Martial could get 91 tho if he keeps scoring till they review

30 minutes ago, hesselink said:

any chance Lacazette +1?

nope

11 minutes ago, Bear Alba said: