Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Any left or right backs due to rise from 88 or 89 in the next review? Thanks.

Kehrer (not sure he'll rise but great talent) and Akanji, they can play on the right.

On the left side, yeah, there aren't many young, promising players. I'd think about Telles, Grimaldo or Amavi if Shaw and Robertson aren't available.

2 minutes ago, cropper said:

Romelu LUKAKU or £4,000,000 plus Álvaro ODRIOZOLA and Houssem AOUAR .

I recently took over a team with mbappe on level 4 concern for lack of games, is it possible to get rid of this or could it have gone to far?

I'd take the duo + cash if it was me

And in my experience once a player hits level 4 (maybe even level 3), it's a lost cause. Better off cashing out while you can as annoying as that is with a player of Mbappe's calibre

7 hours ago, mateusrb said:

Meunier or Cancelo

Also is S Roberto's cap 91?

Thanks in advance

Cancelo

yes

9 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Please rank these left backs long term: Ricardo Rodriguez, Tagliafico, Schulz

I see Tagliafico often play and think he is the best. But havent seen much of the other two tbh

Yeah Tagliafico

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Anyone know what's going on with Moura VITINHO? Worth keeping? His value is still very high for a player that is only under 17 level. 

idk

58 minutes ago, hesselink said:

After Mexico -> Turkey?

hope not

42 minutes ago, cropper said:

I recently took over a team with mbappe on level 4 concern for lack of games, is it possible to get rid of this or could it have gone to far?

Sell but get a better deal

Some opinions guys on going up! These are mine!

( suggesting players that are not on the first page)

Pablo Rosario PSV 78 + 5 maybe 6 starts every game for PSV

Mahrez Man City + 1 scoring and assisting at the minute!

Lucas torreria + 1 massive impact on arsenal this season

Thomas PARTEY Madrid Recently gone up May go up one 

Grimaldo Benfica + 1 maybe 2 big influence on Benfica this season.

Luka Jovic + 2 bagged 7 in the bundesliga so far only 21 on loan from Benfica!

Btw if you didn’t know, google Transfer Markt, and get all the latest Values for players around the world, gives you a good insight to who will be going up and maybe going down due to the increase in value!!! Good Luck! :) 

Let me know your opinions guys!

21 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

I remember last winter that Semedo increased 88 to 90 with not minutes. He didn't play enough games.

So, I think that minutes and games played are important but is more important the moment and the impact in the team.

However, good job!

Yeah I think obviously some of it goes on minutes and stats etc, but most of it is what impact they have on the team and there general all round performance!

2 hours ago, cropper said:

Definitely not too far gone. Iv brought a few players back from level 4. As long as it’s early level 4. I’d try my best to keep him. 

Duo plus cash

3 hours ago, cropper said:

Don't sell him yet because he could get a rise in the French review soon, which will mean his value is higher. I personally haven't brought a player back from level 4 concerns because I usually sell before that point or play them so it doesn't go too far, so I don't know personally if it can be done. Play him every game and see what happens, If he gets an increase his value will go up and you can get more cash for him anyway, so hold fire for now unless someone offers you an amazing deal. 

4 hours ago, cropper said:

Duo 

As he already reached level 4, it'll be matter of few games till he reach level 5 and then request a transfer. Till then, you play him every match, try offering him contract, make him captain and Penalty taker, don't substitute him (play him 90mins). Try everything which will help improving his morale. I've seen few managers who brought level 4 to level 0. You can take this is as challenge and go for it. Even at the end if you fail, you'll get good offers. Because he's Mbappe