• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yep u know it ;) im buying one

Bundesliga2 already done

First player with 91 in a second division ever

yes but done probably in may-june, and probably wont be done until next may-june. They really could do with a mid season review. That goes for All of the big 5 league second tiers. Although if they can review league 1 and 2 from England right now, then I live in hope.

20 hours ago, Lukke said:

Lenglet +1?

If he keeps starting until the review then he should do.

16 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

If I've to sell one between these two, who should it be - P.Foden vs D.Rice ?

In the short term I'd keep Rice, if it's for longer term then keep Foden. Could be a big star if things go well.

13 hours ago, RI9 said:

Lukas KLOSTERMAN keep or sell?Any chances of rise in winter or summer?

Won't rise in winter, he's struggled with injuries. Keep for long term unless you need the money or can use it for a replacement who will rise in the winter review.

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Which sites ? :) 

Oh, nothing secret or whatever! I just don't use whoscored, I find stuff like transfermarkt more useful, as long as you don't just base predictions on the values on there.

11 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Even though they're not done with Mexico, a couple of Turkish players have been added to the DB today.

I'd guess they probably are finished with Mexico now. Maybe one or 2 random rises in the coming weeks if they've missed anything major. 

11 hours ago, hesselink said:

James, Bale, Alcantara, Busquets, Kroos, Modric, Hummels, Boateng, Godin.

Who will drop?

Boateng should drop. Others probably safe.

9 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Zielinski +1 or stay 90?

Partey +1 or stay 90?

Thank you

A chance for Zielinski but not guaranteed.

Partey probably not playing enough, keep an eye on how he's doing for a rise in the end of season review though.

9 hours ago, Marek said:

Phil Jones -2 or -1?

Vietto stay or -1?

Certainly not -2, but -1 isn't out of the question. I'd say Jones will stay for now though.

Vietto should stay.

9 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

OGBONNA of West Ham or HECTOR MORENO of Real Sociedad?

Gotta be Moreno. Ogbonna is a bench player.

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

More likely to 85! 7 games 6 goals 326 minutes!

Playing well but not playing enough for +5. I'd go with +3 as well for now. Can't give such a big jump for so few games.

7 hours ago, JAMancini said:

France starting the big 5 leagues next week?

Usually the first of the big 5 to be done, and they're due any time now. But SM seem to use a different calendar to everyone else.

6 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Witsel +1???

I'd be surprised now, maybe end of season. He was lucky not to drop to 90 with the move to China.

2 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Granit Xhaka 92?

Davinson Sanchez 91?

Xhaka maybe end of season if Arsenal do well, but not now. 

Sanchez will stay, not an automatic starter.

33 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Bassem Srarfi from Nice, will there be an increase for him? Thanks in advance,

Not this time. 

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

I have an uncommon doubt -  Will changing the particular player's natural position have any impact on the game in SM? 

For example, Thauvin - A right winger with left foot who likes to cut in. If he is played on LW, will that have any impact on the game or scoresheet?

(PS : My doubt is only  about eligible positions i.e. Only GREEN positions not about the YELLOW or RED ones.)

Im skeptical that anything like that matters. the answer is you cannot truly know due to the sheer amount of variables in every game without thousands of controlled games. I believe it doesnt. I firmly believe that A- Overall rating and B- Formation are the key things. I do believe, or at least used to, that doing thisngs like exploiting a teams weak LB by putting your best winger on that side and setting play down right etc are important factors too, and then less so maybe the team instructions around that.

im not convinced fitness does ALOT, ve seen too many NMF teams do well. i still rotate out under 80% out of habit. I dont put any stock at all into indivdiual statistics of players beyond rating and position.... maybe its costing me so dont take my disregard as gospel, but i doubt its a big deal.

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

I have an uncommon doubt -  Will changing the particular player's natural position have any impact on the game in SM? 

For example, Thauvin - A right winger with left foot who likes to cut in. If he is played on LW, will that have any impact on the game or scoresheet?

(PS : My doubt is only  about eligible positions i.e. Only GREEN positions not about the YELLOW or RED ones.)

No SM match engine is not sophisticated enough for these things to matter, As long as they can play the position then play them, regardless of their real life position what their preferred foot is none of this stuff matters, that sort of detail is for football manager