Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Duo 

As he already reached level 4, it'll be matter of few games till he reach level 5 and then request a transfer. Till then, you play him every match, try offering him contract, make him captain and Penalty taker, don't substitute him (play him 90mins). Try everything which will help improving his morale. I've seen few managers who brought level 4 to level 0. You can take this is as challenge and go for it. Even at the end if you fail, you'll get good offers. Because he's Mbappe

I got PSG a couple of months ago. Even though Romelu Lukaku isn't the best player on his position in my team, but with a good rotation he is now on level 1. He was in level 4... 

10 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Some opinions guys on going up! These are mine!

( suggesting players that are not on the first page)

Pablo Rosario PSV 78 + 5 maybe 6 starts every game for PSV

Mahrez Man City + 1 scoring and assisting at the minute!

Lucas torreria + 1 massive impact on arsenal this season

Thomas PARTEY Madrid Recently gone up May go up one 

Grimaldo Benfica + 1 maybe 2 big influence on Benfica this season.

Luka Jovic + 2 bagged 7 in the bundesliga so far only 21 on loan from Benfica!

Btw if you didn’t know, google Transfer Markt, and get all the latest Values for players around the world, gives you a good insight to who will be going up and maybe going down due to the increase in value!!! Good Luck! :) 

Let me know your opinions guys!

Big influence on a bad season so far...+2 is impossible...possible +0 ;)

7 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Duo 

As he already reached level 4, it'll be matter of few games till he reach level 5 and then request a transfer. Till then, you play him every match, try offering him contract, make him captain and Penalty taker, don't substitute him (play him 90mins). Try everything which will help improving his morale. I've seen few managers who brought level 4 to level 0. You can take this is as challenge and go for it. Even at the end if you fail, you'll get good offers. Because he's Mbappe

This is the first time I have heard concern being linked to moral. May I ask where did you get this information from? 

As far as I know concern is a direct link to minutes, unless loaned out.

12 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

This is the first time I have heard concern being linked to moral. May I ask where did you get this information from? 

As far as I know concern is a direct link to minutes, unless loaned out.

Some of my friends told me to do so. If any player has concerns regarding minutes, you play him all or most of the matches. Concerns are usually rised in 12, 24, 36 turns of 38 turn GW. So, if a concern is raised in 12th turn, till 24th turn, player with concerns expects to play next 12 games completely. 

But at the same time, offering him contract, captaincy and etc would help a bit. That's what I meant. I've done this and reduced the concerns of my players in the past. It has worked for me. Sorry if it's wrong and if it doesn't work for you. 

11 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Some opinions guys on going up! These are mine!

( suggesting players that are not on the first page)

Pablo Rosario PSV 78 + 5 maybe 6 starts every game for PSV

Mahrez Man City + 1 scoring and assisting at the minute!

Lucas torreria + 1 massive impact on arsenal this season

Thomas PARTEY Madrid Recently gone up May go up one 

Grimaldo Benfica + 1 maybe 2 big influence on Benfica this season.

Luka Jovic + 2 bagged 7 in the bundesliga so far only 21 on loan from Benfica!

Btw if you didn’t know, google Transfer Markt, and get all the latest Values for players around the world, gives you a good insight to who will be going up and maybe going down due to the increase in value!!! Good Luck! :) 

Let me know your opinions guys!

Rosario and Grimaldo will be reviewed around March next year so still time for that

Mahrez 92 seems very much possible, same for Torreira 90.

Partey should stay for now

Jovic is on front page right?

34 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

A bit disappointing rise for caci... OR Will he go up again when its the ligue 1 review?

should rise again

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Rosario and Grimaldo will be reviewed around March next year so still time for that

should rise again

Your right yeah jovic is on the front page my bad, okay dude thanks for the input! Does anybody roughly know like what order and months the Leauges do the changes just curious and mainly waiting for the prem ones to update😬

On 11/1/2018 at 11:35 AM, Soccahappy said:

image.png.2163466c16d49c9d2e2a18bb184020e3.png

Is the rise safe shows at this point in time, who is most safe for their rise. For instance if you were going to buy Sanson or Amavi (similar minutes) at Marseille, it would be prudent to buy Amavi & see if Sanson continues to play 90mins or misses a few games B4 SM review.

More to come hopefully, Cheers Socca

UPDATE

image.png.c00a5974ad6d92a4d643086e1ef8ad4d.png

image.png.46b3729368ba0ff0f618c734c5841400.png

Hope this update helps, slight changes & a few additions. Usually SM start with France so thought I'd find a few more sometime soon.

Cheers socca

36 minutes ago, NOR said:

Who is the better player  Saul Niguez or Dele Ali

Saul all the way

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

should rise again

Rosario is a delightful talent. Imo biggest prospect at PSV. 

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

He will rise again with ligue1 review

hope so...+2 now and +8 then? why not +10 then LOL  

4 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Give to time maybe a rating boost heard Tottenham and juventus intrested in him!

he got +3 last time...needs to go to 89 first like Alex Telles (more complete player and league winner)

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Jordi Alba or Alex Sandro firste on 93?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oblak or Ter Stegen (future)

Alex Sandro the only i think...dont see Alba getting 93 now.

2 hours ago, NOR said:

Who is the better player  Saul Niguez or Dele Ali

Saul

On 11/7/2018 at 3:07 PM, Cvilhete said:

Lol there'll always be one, from 88 and below minutes will be the deciding factor for who will rise a few goals and assists here in there will determine how high they rise, from 89 and above the focus will be more on the stats and performances/ strength of league and competition but having a spreadsheet compiled with years of data is probably more consistent than Sms system itself with their ratings being very often farcical 

If your talking about obscure leagues and low rated players then yes stats will come into play to a certain extent. Not sure what the lol is for.

Pretty obvious which players above a certain rating will rise in the top 5 leagues and don’t need a spreadsheet to tell you that.

And that’s by no means skating anyone who has gone to that extent. 

On 11/7/2018 at 2:04 PM, Soccahappy said:
down-arrow-all.png
ID: 27006

I can partly agree with Floodstreet2017 as this is exactly what I have said myself about players 89/90 and above, see above highlighted. Knowledge is power I agree again. Stats are Power.

But surely u agree that SM need a yardstick for the rest, something they can rely on for the great majority of players? You say it's not minutes??

Also you can see what a difference it's made to one of my clubs in cash terms highlighted above.

Well done on the 1913m squad balance. Are you the only manager in the gameworld? Haha I’m joking.

All I’m saying is you don’t need a spreadsheet to tell you that new French cap Tanguy Ndombele will get 89/90 at next few changes. Stats maybe ideal for lower ratings or obscure leagues though.

46 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Well done on the 1913m squad balance. Are you the only manager in the gameworld? Haha I’m joking.(Cash not Squad!)

All I’m saying is you don’t need a spreadsheet to tell you that new French cap Tanguy Ndombele will get 89/90 at next few changes. Stats maybe ideal for lower ratings or obscure leagues though. (Your Just Wrong Here - see below)

Number of Players

Average Rating

Average Age

Average Value

Total Value

Average Wage

Total Wages

£9.6M

£1028.0M

£34k

£3,642,100

Players on Loan            
image.thumb.png.45961d63127c306bda72896b680c1f85.png

It's a competitive GW, started with 38 now down to 3 others. Just a snaphsot of a few of my risers from the Big5  just on loan at the moment and detailing a 14day period 11June18 to 25 June 18. 1028m on loan in total. You refer to the Squad balance at 1913m  but that is actually my cash balance. My Squad Value is (on Loan 1028m) plus ( £1381.4M not on loan.) Plus 1913m cash all made from buying & selling risers.

Number of Players Average Rating Average Age Average Value Total Value Average Wage Total Wages
111 84 22 £12.4M £1381.4M £54,163 £6,012,110

Your point re Obscure Leagues and Lower ratings is just wrong look above at 91 90's & 89's and these are just what I have on loan and who rose in a 14day period. They didn't come from Paraguay or Turkey or even Netherlands/ Portugal, they came from The Big 5! I can & will post more proving that my spreadsheet works after the Big5 review. 

21 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Number of Players

Average Rating

Average Age

Average Value

Total Value

Average Wage

Total Wages

£9.6M

£1028.0M

£34k

£3,642,100

Players on Loan            

It's a competitive GW, started with 38 now down to 3 others. Just a snaphsot of a few of my risers from the Big5  just on loan at the moment and detailing a 14day period 11June18 to 25 June 18. 1028m on loan in total. You refer to the Squad balance at 1913m  but that is actually my cash balance. My Squad Value is (on Loan 1028m) plus ( £1381.4M not on loan.) Plus 1913m cash all made from buying & selling risers.

Number of Players Average Rating Average Age Average Value Total Value Average Wage Total Wages

Your point re Obscure Leagues and Lower ratings is just wrong look above at 91 90's & 89's and these are just what I have on loan and who rose in a 14day period. They didn't come from Paraguay or Turkey or even Netherlands/ Portugal, they came from The Big 5! I can & will post more proving that my spreadsheet works after the Big5 review. 

So your playing against 3 other managers in a gameworld?

I think your a bit confused. I said spreadsheets and stats are useful for lower ratings or obscure leagues.

surely most managers have a decent enough knowledge and watch quite a few games to judge for themselves for the 88 and above players.

You surely don’t need a spreadsheet to tell you that Chiesa, Robertson, maxi Gomez and the others you have above are going to rise?

I give up on you Floodstreet.

I'm not talking about a few players your putting up as illustrations. I'm talking about reviewing ALL the players in the Big 5 like SM does. Enuff said u stick to the way u do it & so will I. Your original point re Obscure Leagues and Lower ratings is just wrong. Not wasting any more time ....

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Number of Players

Average Rating

Average Age

Average Value

Total Value

Average Wage

Total Wages

£9.6M

£1028.0M

£34k

£3,642,100

Players on Loan            

yeah, sure, everything's good, everything's fine, but if you want to talk to us ever again you have to sell Helander.

Jokes aside, he's really bad