Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

17 hours ago, Wight said:

Been seeing reports of several big clubs showing interest in Jean-Clair Todibo of Toulouse but he doesn't appear to be on the SM database, or am I missing him?

Hopefully added soon. Sure somebody on here can get him added... Mad to think random players are being added but yet a strong midfielder like Todibo is still not available.

3 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Lucas Moura / 91 / 20 M

Suso / 90 / 16 M

Dembele / 90 / 32 M

Coman / 90 / 20 M

Malcom / 89 / 24 M

Pick only one taking count value, rating and next review. My balance is 28M and I just need a RL FWD.

Thanks!

Has to be Dembele. Hasn’t started as much as he may have liked in recent weeks but easily the biggest talent on this list. Potential world beater.

Moura had a few good games for Spurs but can’t see him getting 92 anytime soon.

Dembele still low rated bt SM given the talent but wouldn’t be surprised to see him get 91 on par with some of the other talents even though he hasn’t started as many.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

LOL, are you this thread's Police or something? Get over it...

I'm sorry, what???

On 9/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, vitor_mfc said:

Not looking for glory, i would rather if a lazy ass like you would learn to use the internet properly, for example using search engines, that would be nice.

On 9/12/2018 at 10:52 AM, vitor_mfc said:

No, but for example with mostly some lazy dudes that don't use search or even go through the last pages of the thread before posting a question and the ones who defend them.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:57 PM, vitor_mfc said:

Come on dude, there is a search engine in this forum, use it, it's not that hard. That same question was asked 3 pages back.

On 9/10/2018 at 11:10 PM, vitor_mfc said:

I don't know who they are but they are here mainly for this thread, come here, see the risers and now apparently new additions and then go bid on the players. It's way easier than doing it by yourself.

On 9/10/2018 at 1:55 PM, vitor_mfc said:

Might not, not everyone can login to the game every day, and a guy that actually knew the player and his potencial by doing his own research could probably will miss out on the player for a lazy dude that only has to visit this thread and just take the information, doesn't even contribute to the thread, just comes here and snatch the information. Give it a week, do you lose anything by giving it a week? 

*drops mic

29 minutes ago, nofoff said:

I'm sorry, what???

*drops mic

Yes, and you amongst others were clearly disagreeing and now are doing the same. It doesn't bother me anymore, but apparently it bothers you. It actually sums up more you little @Kev and that off guy. Who is the hypocrite after all? LOL

5 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yes, and you amongst others were clearly disagreeing and now are doing the same. It doesn't bother me anymore, but apparently it bothers you. It actually sums up more you little @Kev and that off guy.

LAST time I'm wasting my time on you:

YOU were moaning about people posting the names of up-and-coming players in a thread ABOUT risers. I pulled you up on it and you ran off with your tail between your legs for a month or so.

I on the other hand was simply asking people (2 or 3 people to be precise) to do a bit of research themselves before posting the same questions every day in the forum. Very different.

Going to leave you to argue with yourself now because there's just no talking sense into you.

Much love xxx

3 minutes ago, nofoff said:

LAST time I'm wasting my time on you:

YOU were moaning about people posting the names of up-and-coming players in a thread ABOUT risers. I pulled you up on it and you ran off with your tail between your legs for a month or so.

I on the other hand was simply asking people (2 or 3 people to be precise) to do a bit of research themselves before posting the same questions every day in the forum. Very different.

Going to leave you to argue with yourself now because there's just no talking sense into you.

Much love xxx

You're moaning now, at least admit it. Awww so sweet, did you count the time? It's just too fun, but sometimes there is simply no time, but i'll appear once in a while to make you write.

On November 13, 2018 at 7:39 PM, Wight said:

Been seeing reports of several big clubs showing interest in Jean-Clair Todibo of Toulouse but he doesn't appear to be on the SM database, or am I missing him?

He's been submitted, don't know why sm hasn't added him yet but they'll add him soon 

Some advice would be appreciated on some potential deals:

D. Sanchez and Paqueta for SMS?

Fekir/D. Sanchez and Sancho for Icardi

I am short of a good striker so tempted for Icardi but reluctant to give up Sancho!

TIA

On 10/26/2016 at 12:55 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Updated with Bernardo 

Hazard won't drop now given his performances off late 

Cheers, the foundation are in place, will edit from time to time. Thanks!

Chances of Bruno Fernandes Going Up From 89? Sporting CF

20 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

No, he wasn’t in your predictions, but I just thought I’d check so I could make a decision of whether to sell him or not.

ah, prolly not then

17 hours ago, hesselink said:

Sarabia +1?

should be

18 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Lucas Moura / 91 / 20 M

Suso / 90 / 16 M

Dembele / 90 / 32 M

Coman / 90 / 20 M

Malcom / 89 / 24 M

Pick only one taking count value, rating and next review. My balance is 28M and I just need a RL FWD.

Thanks!

Suso

16 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Angel Correa or rashford or suso?

To choices possible?

Thank you

Suso

16 hours ago, nofoff said:

Well I tried...

appreciate it

14 hours ago, nofoff said:

I'm sorry, what???

*drops mic

hahahaha

13 hours ago, Jh4rman said:

Lucas Hernandez and Ederson Moraes or Nastasic,Leno and Lautaro Martinez?

first two no debate

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro or Cutrone?

Lautaro

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bentancur to 89!

hmm

3 hours ago, Unbelievable Jeff! said:

I see that Benjamin Mendy has had knee surgery and could be out until the end of the season - do we think this could scupper his +1?

could scupper yes, performances have been hot and cold too

2 hours ago, Dandie said:

Some advice would be appreciated on some potential deals:

D. Sanchez and Paqueta for SMS?

Fekir/D. Sanchez and Sancho for Icardi

I am short of a good striker so tempted for Icardi but reluctant to give up Sancho!

TIA

duo

duo