Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Some random youth players farts on the football field for a couple of games and he's suddenly "the next big thing", a while ago some dudes said that Jonathan David, Mboula and Riqui Puig were the best thing since sliced bread, and yet, their endeavors were left on the pre-season or the few odd games in the beginning of the season.

Players don't need to prove themselves nowadays to be considered good players. In the words of Luca Toni "Strikers just need a good instagram to be considered good nowadays", i'll say that applies for every player really.

Yep..but in this case and following the same theory:

91 playing champions > 90 playing for arsenal :)

But no one yet was able to explain why Mustafi get a -1 

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

James Rodríguez or Casemiro?

Casemiro

39 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Cancelo or N.Semedo better option for future?

Cancelo

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Rahul, I think you need to update this prediction: Empoli - Traore +1 to 77

The guy has started Empoli's last 3 matches, playing 262 minutes (408 in total, this season).

I think he'll get a +2 or +4.

or more...maybe +6

7 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

SM have done updates on players from Leauge 1 ( Oxford, AFC Wimbledon) in England does this mean the premier leauge updates are coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No

58 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Cancelo or N.Semedo better option for future?

Tough call. Both speed demons with high potential. SR definitely a weak link for Barca so Semedo does have a good chance of cementing that position. Long term I would say Cancelo

20 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Yep..but in this case and following the same theory:

91 playing champions > 90 playing for arsenal :)

But no one yet was able to explain why Mustafi get a -1 

He can’t defend haha which could be said for others higher rated also. Can’t finish 7th and expect to keep your rating as a 91 after a poor season 

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Some random youth players farts on the football field for a couple of games and he's suddenly "the next big thing", a while ago some dudes said that Jonathan David, Mboula and Riqui Puig were the best thing since sliced bread, and yet, their endeavors were left on the pre-season or the few odd games in the beginning of the season.

Players don't need to prove themselves nowadays to be considered good players. In the words of Luca Toni "Strikers just need a good instagram to be considered good nowadays", i'll say that applies for every player really.

Jonathan David is a good player, but it's clear some people clearly overreacted a bit.. :) 

Dortmund Update:-

Alcacer scored again but well short on minutes. Dortmund beat Bayern 3-2 with a great display by "back to his best" Reus 2 goals. Will SM give him back +1 after only just taking it away 93 to 94?? Probably will wait until the Summer review. 11 games is insufficient. Note: SM judge 89 & above on performances rather than solely minutes which are a guide only at these high levels.

image.png.ab6c5de70d5ba71b696bc44d65314b4b.png

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

No

Tough call. Both speed demons with high potential. SR definitely a weak link for Barca so Semedo does have a good chance of cementing that position. Long term I would say Cancelo

He can’t defend haha which could be said for others higher rated also. Can’t finish 7th and expect to keep your rating as a 91 after a poor season 

Last season...he was the best rated CB for whoscored on Premier League. (I dont have him in any of my teams...neither Skriniar)

45 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Dortmund Update:-

Alcacer scored again but well short on minutes. Dortmund beat Bayern 3-2 with a great display by "back to his best" Reus 2 goals. Will SM give him back +1 after only just taking it away 93 to 94?? Probably will wait until the Summer review. 11 games is insufficient. Note: SM judge 89 & above on performances rather than solely minutes which are a guide only at these high levels.

image.png.ab6c5de70d5ba71b696bc44d65314b4b.png

Hakimi could get +2?

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Hakimi could get +2?

I'd say the way Dortmund  & Hakimi are playing +2 is 60/40 but it depends when they review Germany and wether Hakimi is still getting plenty minutes.

34 minutes ago, SJain said:

Can Emiliano Sala (Nantes) get a rise? 

Right I'll do Nantes next then.....

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

As France was first to be reviewed last year at this time. Anyone want a French side doing that I havent done yet ? Looking for 89 or under players you think might have a chance of a rising. Younger the better... more profit 🤩

2 hours ago, SJain said:

Can Emiliano Sala (Nantes) get a rise? 

See Nantes below-

Re Atletico I'm doing France at the moment but will try for you tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Gaelgoir said:

@Soccahappy It's very possible that I could have missed it if it's been already posted but have you done an analysis on Atletico Madrid?

image.png.d1275b240494a82b40fe727a4915e336.png

Warning: Both Sir Rahul and myself had the Squad cap at 88 BUT I notice there is no one left in Nantes above 87. If SM reduce the Squad Cap to 87 then Lucas Lima, Diego Carlos, Sala and V Rongier will not rise. Sala is only +0.3 so may not rise anyway even tho he's scored 11goals. On the other hand, If squad cap stays at 88 and SM judge his performance of 11goals in 12 games etc then he may well get a rise.

11 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Lol did i said that??? 3 years ago? Skriniar is getting reputation but he didnt do anything yet (was he playing against Atalanta? for the best CB in the world...conceded 4 goals LOL) 

a few months ago ... when mustafi was 91 ;)