Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Rahul, I think you need to update this prediction: Empoli - Traore +1 to 77

The guy has started Empoli's last 3 matches, playing 262 minutes (408 in total, this season).

I think he'll get a +2 or +4.

nice will do thanks

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

James Rodríguez or Casemiro?

Casemiro

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Cancelo or N.Semedo better option for future?

Cancelo

5 hours ago, SJain said:

Can Emiliano Sala (Nantes) get a rise? 

yes

4 hours ago, Bud said:

Suso or bailey?

Kessie or ndombele?

Suso

Ndombele

53 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Where can people see Pavard in 2 years time, assuming he gets a move?

can't say, maybe Bayern lol

27 minutes ago, Kev said:

@Sir Rahul you don't think Koubek can get to 88?

can't guarantee

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yep..but in this case and following the same theory:

91 playing champions > 90 playing for arsenal :)

But no one yet was able to explain why Mustafi get a -1 

Still wondering the same thing about Ricardo Rodriguez. And i also wonder what those who defended Reus drop a few months ago think about his rating now. Marco Reus is arguably the best player in the 93 category and better than most of the 94 rated ones.

Great predictions once again..Really helpful for newcomers.

-Hermoso is in for a bigger rise imo.. Id say 86 - 88 and 89 by the end of the season.

-Sala should rise to 88. Remember how they treated Ekambi of Angers the same way last season.

-Gotta update Lirola. +1 to 86, guess you meant to wright 87.

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Jonathan David is a good player, but it's clear some people clearly overreacted a bit.. :) 

Dunno if people overreated as such. He's only 18 and is getting minutes in a decent league (plus international games... if Canada really counts😉). He'll get a rise in the next review and could be a big playing in 5 years (by which point he'll still only be 23). Potential isn't always met, so impossible to know for sure, but he can do very well. 

8 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

People take whoscored far too literally. It’s not the bible bar the stats. 

Mustafi was terrible last season. 

I actually never use whoscored, I find other sites are better.

8 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Hakimi could get +2?

I'm expecting +2, yeah. 

7 hours ago, SJain said:

Can Emiliano Sala (Nantes) get a rise? 

He should, but if there is a squad cap issue as mentioned before then who knows. He really should get +1.

3 hours ago, Sareum said:

Where can people see Pavard in 2 years time, assuming he gets a move?

Everyone beat me to the jokes, so on a more serious note, he could be 90 at the end of the season. Maybe 91/92 in a couple of years if he gets a move and does well. 

9 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Cahill of Chelsea  -1 or -2? 

I reckon they'll just drop him by 1 for now. 

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Re Atletico I'm doing France at the moment but will try for you tomorrow.

Don't worry about it. I was just checking if you had already completed it. Appreciate all your input in this thread.

On 10/23/2018 at 8:06 PM, Cam Lucas said:

Bck to Jacking the only live section of this forum, TIA rahul

CAMS PREMIER LEAGUE WORLD

Have a team available Juventus featuring

Cech

Fernandinho

Otamendi

Dier

Danilo

Kolasinac

Fabinho

Stones

overall a good competitive team to be picked up

clucas1 

pm me or check

for the rules

Cam

IF YOU GAVE ME THE TIME AND LOVE THIS FAR DOWN I HAVE A REWARD FOR YOU

ALEKSANDR MAKSIMENKO

DO IT

❤️

Elche, feat....

Lukaku

Chicharito

Arnautovic

Dembele

Pereyra

Valencia

Iheanacho

and more.

Last time, if no dice ill go headhunting.

I always try to leave a gift for wasting peoples time so try

JOSH MAJA

and

JONATHAN DAVID

12 hours ago, ce4sc said:

a few months ago ... when mustafi was 91 ;)

Typical SM...downgrading a world champion (YEP) who plays every single minute in his team cause.....he had a bad season (or not...i think i trust more on whoscored than u and floodstreet LOL). Again...last year best rated CB on Premier League...this year second best player for Arsenal.

19 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yep..but in this case and following the same theory:

91 playing champions > 90 playing for arsenal :)

But no one yet was able to explain why Mustafi get a -1 

Can u understand this funny guy?

Mustafi didnt deserve it. He makes some risky plays sometimes and does some bad mistakes when he gets over zealous. I feel like he got meme'd into 90. Look on the PL app last night and Mustafi is one of the best INDIVIDUAL performing defenders in the league atm. Yeah Arsenal as a whole havent quite got the defence right, but Mustafi is doing solid and never deserved his drop imo. He has one of 2 shockers this season in all the games i have watched (all) but been overwhelmingly positive most of them time. he wont rise, coz SM rarely backflip like that unless its a striker/midfielder who goes on a stat streak goals and assists etc. He and Monreal both due a 91.

the if SM HAD BALLS Arsenal changes

Mustafi +1

Monreal +1

Ozil -1

Ramsey -1

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

If I've to sell one between these two, who should it be - P.Foden vs D.Rice ?

Foden imo. Its really hard to split tbh. With the young talent on the edges of these giant clubs you never now what you truly have. I always err sightly towards a young player bursting through at a solid club, as i fell like they can quite often have the more likely trajectory into a top club or even just 88/89 solidity more often than the big club starlet gamble. really tough calll though, so ive helped none basically XD

6 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

Mustafi didnt deserve it. He makes some risky plays sometimes and does some bad mistakes when he gets over zealous. I feel like he got meme'd into 90. Look on the PL app last night and Mustafi is one of the best INDIVIDUAL performing defenders in the league atm. Yeah Arsenal as a whole havent quite got the defence right, but Mustafi is doing solid and never deserved his drop imo. He has one of 2 shockers this season in all the games i have watched (all) but been overwhelmingly positive most of them time. he wont rise, coz SM rarely backflip like that unless its a striker/midfielder who goes on a stat streak goals and assists etc. He and Monreal both due a 91.

the if SM HAD BALLS Arsenal changes

Mustafi +1

Monreal +1

Ozil -1

Ramsey -1

Aubameyang -2

I just wanna say: JONAS HECTOR

12 hours ago, Kev said:

@Sir Rahul you don't think Koubek can get to 88?

Kev, SM are so random when reviewing Gk's, even those with 100% minutes. You can't rely on it so I ignore most Gk's except where I see an exceptional season of largely gamesaving exploits (rare). Plenty of risers elsewhere....

10 hours ago, Jamichael_90 said:

Great predictions once again..Really helpful for newcomers.

-Hermoso is in for a bigger rise imo.. Id say 86 - 88 and 89 by the end of the season.

-Sala should rise to 88. Remember how they treated Ekambi of Angers the same way last season.

-Gotta update Lirola. +1 to 86, guess you meant to wright 87.

Sala as you know is on the edge of a rise in terms of minutes. Such is the feeling on the forum that it makes me feel the 11goals will get him a rise and SM may well keep the Squad Cap to accomodate him. Not sure tho, we'll see

6 hours ago, Lukke said:

Lenglet +1?

Lukke, at 89 rated his minutes are less important than his performances. However 510minutes is a fair amount and even more striking is he has played 90mins on the 20/10, 28/10, 3 Nov and 11 Nov. That is a high indicator that he must be playing well. If he get's another 90mins away at Atletico on the 24 Nov then he for me becomes a MUST buy if he isn't already. anybody watched him in these last few games?

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

If I've to sell one between these two, who should it be - P.Foden vs D.Rice ?

Foden is going to be great but hold onto Declan Rice as well if u can tharanidharan.

Nice:-

image.png.a06ba8a9be4c6f9a311d1670ab98d9a8.png

7 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Don't worry about it. I was just checking if you had already completed it. Appreciate all your input in this thread.

Appreciate your comments Gaelgoir. Performances for players rated 89 & over are less of a guide than below 89 and that can be seen in these at Atletico. Really shows which Atletico players are playing more often and not how well. Interesting tho as it shows Lucas Hernandez who rested after WC and only appeared once for atletico, before 22 Sep. First game was on 20th of August thereby missing a lot of minutes.

Minutes

here

are

Only a guide

Performances

are Main

Factor

Mins

Guide

91.67%

Saul

Atletico Mad

Spain

25.7%

10%

26.7%

60.19%

Angel Correa

Atletico Mad

Spain

-2.9%

30%

0.1%

65.74%

RodriHernandez

Atletico Mad

Spain

-12.3%

40%

-8.3%

50.65%

LucasHernandez

Atletico Mad

Spain

-13.4%

30%

-10.4%

44.81%

T Partey

Atletico Mad

Spain

-18.0%

30%

-15.0%

43.24%

J Gimenez

Atletico Mad

Spain

-21.8%

20%

-19.8%

60.83%

T Lemar

Atletico Mad

Spain

-22.3%

20%

-20.3%

39.81%

S Savic

Atletico Mad

Spain

-24.9%

20%

-22.9%

Drat! Spent 10 minutes trying to get the above to paste. Sometimes it just doesn't do it for some reason & it's changed it from what u usually see on other posts. Tempremental!

On 10/31/2018 at 11:26 AM, Soccahappy said:

I'll try to answer TL & MF:-

My spreadsheet (1000 players+)  has evolved over maybe 6/7years. It basically tries to predict how SM decides who gets rises and who doesn't.

So I kept records of minutes played as percentage of the possible minutes to be played & noticed how much a 90 rated player needed as opposed to a 70 rated player ( and every rating in between). It wasn't exactly 100% correct but it was close.

I then noticed that top clubs Real Madrid etc needed less minutes than say Huddersfield or even Everton (the Pecking Order) and I tried to simulate that too. This improved the predictions again but it is an evolving changing thing like Leicester might be near relegation 1 season & then Top the next, so it's variable by season to season.

I have had a lot of success with it & my 3 clubs now have around 1.8 billion each and hit the maximum around 2.1Billion most seasons at some time b4 I start buying again (251Max). SM miss a lot every review like I know this player should definitely get a rise and they miss him. It almost seems like SM do it purposely to make it harder for such as us to make money buying & selling.

Also minutes for players over 89/90 are less important than performances & winning titles, scoring goals, assists etc. I've recently started trying to add this to my spreadsheet in a small way but it is not as accurate as yet & might not be for years. The higher percentage in the last column is the final predictor about how safe it is, at this particular point in time but doesn't account for SM messing up or just missing some players altogether. Nothing is 100% but I try to improve each season....

I think such as Sir R & many others on here must work in a similar way, I'd be interested in their views but they may not be willing to share their secrets?????

6 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

I keep seeing these charts but don't have a clue what they tell you other than how many minutes the players has played.

What do the last three % columns mean?

How safe?  How safe to rise, drop? 57.9% means what? MOST LIKELY TO RISE ie safest. Ignore the 2 columns before, it's just part of the spreadsheet working things out. I take a picture (I can't delete them)

If U read the first post it also gives an overall picture. But to try and answer your questions. My spreadsheet shows the last column as a percentage BUT ignore this as a % it's just a figure/ a rating and the highest figure at the top shows it's the most likeliest. If you chose the one at the bottom it would be the opposite. Hope this helps...

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Aubameyang -2

I just wanna say: JONAS HECTOR

Hector was so lucky to hang on, when he chose to stay to stay at relegated Köln.

maybe it was he was a world champion regular for germany. But following germays 2018, (world cup and nations league), he will definitely drop next review. He has to. Question is when does Bundesliga2 get reviewed? end of season?

As a general rule players who play in 2nd tier go down to 86, with the odd few hanging on to 87, if they were say 89/90  rated when they dropped down a division. 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Appreciate your comments Gaelgoir. Performances for players rated 89 & over are less of a guide than below 89 and that can be seen in these at Atletico. Really shows which Atletico players are playing more often and not how well. Interesting tho as it shows Lucas Hernandez who rested after WC and only appeared once for atletico, before 22 Sep. First game was on 20th of August thereby missing a lot of minutes.

Minutes

here

are

Only a guide

Performances

are Main

Factor

Mins

Guide

91.67%

Saul

Atletico Mad

Spain

25.7%

10%

26.7%

60.19%

Angel Correa

Atletico Mad

Spain

-2.9%

30%

0.1%

65.74%

RodriHernandez

Atletico Mad

Spain

-12.3%

40%

-8.3%

50.65%

LucasHernandez

Atletico Mad

Spain

-13.4%

30%

-10.4%

44.81%

T Partey

Atletico Mad

Spain

-18.0%

30%

-15.0%

43.24%

J Gimenez

Atletico Mad

Spain

-21.8%

20%

-19.8%

60.83%

T Lemar

Atletico Mad

Spain

-22.3%

20%

-20.3%

39.81%

S Savic

Atletico Mad

Spain

-24.9%

20%

-22.9%

Drat! Spent 10 minutes trying to get the above to paste. Sometimes it just doesn't do it for some reason & it's changed it from what u usually see on other posts. Tempremental!

Cheers man! Gent