Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

On 11/19/2018 at 8:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Rank José Luis Gaya, Alex Telles, Borges Wendell, Emerson Palmieri and Ferland Mendy please :) 

tricky

21 hours ago, Yuasa said:

I think brais mendez could be 85 (+3) in the worst case

yep

20 hours ago, Abronssmith said:

Any thoughts on: 

- O.Dembele
- Lemar
- Tolisso
- Upamecano
- Ederson
- Robertson

?

Also any idea when the big leagues are getting reviewed again?

soon

18 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Swap 

Varane *IN*

Boateng *OUT*

Good deal?

yes

16 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Serge gnabry it's interessant To buy?

Thank you 

yes

5 hours ago, Wight said:

Rodrigo Moreno or Lucas Moura ? 

TIA

Moura

3 hours ago, mister keegan said:

Is Kane now on the same level as most of the 95's such as Aguero now? And better than the 94 players.
Do you see a rise shortly or in the summer?

not yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The punch said:

1/99

0/99 would be a more accurate prediction.

The guy hasn't played hardly at all 400 odd minutes from a possible 1800. Infact he is injured isn't he? and his club have been dire in the ECL and don't they sit 2nd bottom of the French league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

0/99 would be a more accurate prediction.

The guy hasn't played hardly at all 400 odd minutes from a possible 1800. Infact he is injured isn't he? and his club have been dire in the ECL and don't they sit 2nd bottom of the French league?

11/13 matches 990 mins from a possible 1170...he missed the 2 first matches

They are in 4º place 2 points behind Lille (2º)

They are in 2º place (Champions)

25/75? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Do you guys think its a good deal sell Boateng?

Boateng and cash for koulibaly and icardi, its a good deal?

That’s a great deal! Boateng likely to drop so I would take it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Anyone have any cheap risers for me? :D just taken over mansfield town in a GW and money is tight so need to raise some cash, thinking at least +5 in the next review 

Pssssstt ......... "liamgriff Cheap? I've got it if U want it, Don't tell anybody I told u this" .... 😋

"Manu Morlanes, got 153mins in the engine. going very cheap,  to you 700k. What U want cheaper?? 😮 Ok then...

M Llambrich, got 260 mins under the engine. going even cheaper,  to you only 600k.  😆😆 What!! Ok this is my final offer...

S Chukwuze Only 180mins for only 300k all available at the Villarreal Garage. It's a deal for cash, no questions asked 😋 Remember No one must know, nothing gets back to that moderator fella, he's watchin around here all the time you know...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Pssssstt ......... "liamgriff Cheap? I've got it if U want it, Don't tell anybody I told u this" .... 😋

"Manu Morlanes, got 153mins in the engine. going very cheap,  to you 700k. What U want cheaper?? 😮 Ok then...

M Llambrich, got 260 mins under the engine. going even cheaper,  to you only 600k.  😆😆 What!! Ok this is my final offer...

S Chukwuze Only 180mins for only 300k all available at the Villarreal Garage. It's a deal for cash, no questions asked 😋 Remember No one must know, nothing gets back to that moderator fella, he's watchin around here all the time you know...."

cheers man! already have Chukwuze and can't afford the others :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

cheers man! already have Chukwuze and can't afford the others :( 

Wow U do make it hard for a used car salesman. 300k ish... 🤔🤔

What about Pedro Porro, D james, Tchouameni, Jules Keita, Boadu, Maksimenko, L Beyer, Dagba, Bernede ..... Must be one of them left 😆 ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Pssssstt ......... "liamgriff Cheap? I've got it if U want it, Don't tell anybody I told u this" .... 😋

"Manu Morlanes, got 153mins in the engine. going very cheap,  to you 700k. What U want cheaper?? 😮 Ok then...

M Llambrich, got 260 mins under the engine. going even cheaper,  to you only 600k.  😆😆 What!! Ok this is my final offer...

S Chukwuze Only 180mins for only 300k all available at the Villarreal Garage. It's a deal for cash, no questions asked 😋 Remember No one must know, nothing gets back to that moderator fella, he's watchin around here all the time you know...."

RIGHT THATS IT YOUR ALL BANNED.......... unless you pm me 50 more as a bribe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...