appreciate it

hahahaha

first two no debate

Lautaro

hmm

could scupper yes, performances have been hot and cold too

duo

duo

Would anyone know if Bruno Fernandes is due a rise ??? In two minds to sell him?

1 hour ago, Atkin92 said:

Thanks guys. Know it sounds like a no brained. Was just worried about 12 months down the line Jorginho being a 93/94 rated player and the other 2 struggling to get a 90+

Will take the deal

Still early days yet for Artur. Had some quality performances I.e Spurs but probably get 89 at Xmas. De Ligt maybe 88 next rise then may have to wait another year for Holland to be updated unless he goes to another team.

Jorginho will definitely be 92 by end of the season then who knows what after if Chelsea can become a force. Personally feel he is quality player and intergral to his team. Jorginho for me atm 

6 hours ago, Dandie said:

Some advice would be appreciated on some potential deals:

D. Sanchez and Paqueta for SMS?

Fekir/D. Sanchez and Sancho for Icardi

I am short of a good striker so tempted for Icardi but reluctant to give up Sancho!

TIA

Duo (barely)

Icardi (Good strikers are hard to get...young wingers are easy)

12 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro or Cutrone?

Lautaro

5 hours ago, Mbappe9 said:

Chances of Bruno Fernandes Going Up From 89? Sporting CF

40%

2 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Some advice please!

who has the better long term potential do you think? Jorginho or Arthur?

Have been offered Arthur and 10m for Jorginho, will should give me enough money to buy De Ligt.

Only I know there is a lot of talk about Jorginho going up to 92. Take the deal?

Jorginho and De Ligt (get the money other way)

1 hour ago, Atkin92 said:

Thanks guys. Know it sounds like a no brained. Was just worried about 12 months down the line Jorginho being a 93/94 rated player and the other 2 struggling to get a 90+

Will take the deal

I agree with what the guys said and take the duo. But keep an eye on Jorginho's bday, which is in December. So playing the waiting game might not come off. Having said that Morata's value never dropped though he got a year older in November. 

Time for SM to be ruthless 

Pique 94 -93

Bonucci 94-93

Godin 94 -93

Hummels 94-93

Boateng 94-93

Think SM need to accept these players are no longer operating at these levels. Several players need to be upgraded this season at some point defenders wise

Koulibaly 92-93

Skriniar

Virgil VD 91-92

Kimmich 

Thwres a new breed of defenders which should be rated higher especially Koulibaly who is probably best in Serie A atm and has been for a while now. Kimmich and Skriniar at least by end of the season.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The Submit Page will not allow me to upload any more Copy and Paste Versions. ☹️☹️

I normally upload any image files to another site and then use insert image from URL. Works better. 

French Review:- Toulouse

The following players have more minutes than they need to rise:-

Manu Garcia (Man City) +25.6% more

Kelvin Amiam +10.8% more

Leya Iseka  +6.5% more

C Julien +4.4% more

I Sanghare +0.1% more (good yardstick to see where SM pitch their risers)

French Review:- Angers

J R Adelaid +44% more

B Santamaria  +15.3% more

F Tait +5.7% more

I don't think any of the above are over 25yo  & some just 20yo, which is they way I like them. As long as they rise the profit is much, much more than 26 to 33yo's.

The Submit Page will not allow me to upload any more Copy and Paste Versions.

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Pique 94 -93

Bonucci 94-93

Godin 94 -93

Hummels 94-93

Boateng 94-93

Think SM need to accept these players are no longer operating at these levels. Several players need to be upgraded this season at some point defenders wise

Koulibaly 92-93

Skriniar

Virgil VD 91-92

Kimmich 

Thwres a new breed of defenders which should be rated higher especially Koulibaly who is probably best in Serie A atm and has been for a while now. Kimmich and Skriniar at least by end of the season.

Agree with Pique and Boateng.

Bonucci was amazing at Juve and only went down to 94 because of an absolutely average season in Milan. Now back at Juve he is solid once again and they are top of the league with zero defeats. No way he deserves to drop imo. 

I’m really on the fence with Godin and Hummels

36 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Agree with Pique and Boateng.

Bonucci was amazing at Juve and only went down to 94 because of an absolutely average season in Milan. Now back at Juve he is solid once again and they are top of the league with zero defeats. No way he deserves to drop imo. 

I’m really on the fence with Godin and Hummels

Bonucci isn’t a 94 in my books. Chiellini is the best defender at Juve then there’s a drop off. 

Godin possibly age catching up with him slightly but still a great defender.

Hummels keeps getting exposed time after time these days. 

I’m not naive enough to think for one minute that SM will have a bit of bottle and make a few big calls.

Koulibaly arguably Napoli’s best player

2 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Bonucci isn’t a 94 in my books. Chiellini is the best defender at Juve then there’s a drop off. 

Godin possibly age catching up with him slightly but still a great defender.

Hummels keeps getting exposed time after time these days. 

I’m not naive enough to think for one minute that SM will have a bit of bottle and make a few big calls.

Koulibaly arguably Napoli’s best player

As if your original post didn't sound age-ist enough, then this one confirms it.

Im not one who likes to see a rating drop purely because he is over 31 years old, which seems to be the norm.

Whilst Kimmich, Van Diyk, and Skriniar should all get a rise, theres nothing to suggest the ones you want to drop should.

Hummels and Boateng are the only possibilities due to Germany and Bayerns drop off in form, and the rotation to include Süle at Bayern doesn't help their minute count.

but the rest all fully deserve their ratings. Gonna have to disagree on your opinion, and its just your opininion, that Chiellini is so much better than Bonucci and Godin, who in my opinion for whats its worth are two of the best in the world.

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Pique 94 -93

Bonucci 94-93

Godin 94 -93

Hummels 94-93

Boateng 94-93

Koulibaly 92-93

Skriniar

Virgil VD 91-92

Kimmich 

Godin and Hummels NO for me.

Koulibaly 93

VVD 92

Kimmich 92

Skriniar 91 (Again...he should be 90 and get a +1 in December)

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

As if your original post didn't sound age-ist enough, then this one confirms it.

Im not one who likes to see a rating drop purely because he is over 31 years old, which seems to be the norm.

Whilst Kimmich, Van Diyk, and Skriniar should all get a rise, theres nothing to suggest the ones you want to drop should.

Hummels and Boateng are the only possibilities due to Germany and Bayerns drop off in form, and the rotation to include Süle at Bayern doesn't help their minute count.

but the rest all fully deserve their ratings. Gonna have to disagree on your opinion, and its just your opininion, that Chiellini is so much better than Bonucci and Godin, who in my opinion for whats its worth are two of the best in the world.

I never once mentioned age only performance. No ageism here.

21 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Godin and Hummels NO for me.

Koulibaly 93

VVD 92

Kimmich 92

Skriniar 91 (Again...he should be 90 and get a +1 in December)

Hummels has dropped off massively. Horrific World Cup also.

Godin has also made several uncharacteristic mistakes to date this season and looked a liability in some games.

11 hours ago, Mbappe9 said:

Bruno Fernandes?? Rise orrrr??....

not yet

9 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Some advice please!

who has the better long term potential do you think? Jorginho or Arthur?

Have been offered Arthur and 10m for Jorginho, will should give me enough money to buy De Ligt.

Only I know there is a lot of talk about Jorginho going up to 92. Take the deal?

Jorginho, live in the present

6 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Pique 94 -93

Bonucci 94-93

Godin 94 -93

Hummels 94-93

Boateng 94-93

Koulibaly 92-93

Skriniar

Virgil VD 91-92

Kimmich 

first three should stay for now, both Bayern CBs should drop imo

3 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Guys, can you see Ovelar in your squad? I can't. The only way to find him is name search. Maybe because he is not 15? 🙄

seems to be a bug

2 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Muller (Bayern) and Sanchez (M.United), high probability of losing ranking? 94 to 93?

yes

41 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Sell Sergi Roberto and buy Lucas Hernandez?

sure