• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yes...thats the definition of flop

Milan bought him for 1,3 Millions LOL

No, that's not a definition of flop, but people use that word on a personal scale nowadays, everything is considered a flop, especially in Portugal.

But so you know he was sold "only" for 1.3M because his contract was going to expire six months later and they cashed on him.

13 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Maertens ou heung min son?

Thank you 

Son

13 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Been offered Grimaldo and Ziyech for Partey

Shall i get the duo or keep him? 

Duo

On 11/22/2018 at 2:41 AM, Atkin92 said:

Cutrone, Kluivert or Chiesa?

Chiesa 

On 11/22/2018 at 7:14 AM, Andrew-MUFC said:

Need some opinion, Mbappe or 35M + Ronaldo + Chiellini. I currently have Mbappe. Thanks guys

Short Term - Ronaldo + Chiellini + Cash

Mid-Long Term - Mbappe 

13 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

No, that's not a definition of flop, but people use that word on a personal scale nowadays, everything is considered a flop, especially in Portugal.

But so you know he was sold "only" for 1.3M because his contract was going to expire six months later and they cashed on him.

It doesn t mean that Suso is a weak player but in Liverpool he flopped. Its up to you if u have a diferent opinion.

Nobody is trying to kill him.

De Bruyne flopped in Chelsea and now is one of the best of the world.

19 hours ago, STX said:

Would you prefer Bartra, Danilo, or Ricardo Pereira as right back? 

Pereira

18 hours ago, Kev said:

Random +1 for Glenn Bijl. We he get a bigger rise soon?

who?

17 hours ago, SJain said:

Axelander Sorloth worth buying for 4 M?

This is in a very competitive GW, btw. Also, can he get a rise in the upcoming review?

nope

15 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Lazar Markovic is POSSIBLY the biggest flop I can recall at Liverpool in recent years 😂

yes

14 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Maertens ou heung min son?

Thank you 

Son

14 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Been offered Grimaldo and Ziyech for Partey

Shall i get the duo or keep him? 

duo

16 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Why especially in Portugal ?

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

It doesn t mean that Suso is a weak player but in Liverpool he flopped. Its up to you if u have a diferent opinion.

Nobody is trying to kill him.

De Bruyne flopped in Chelsea and now is one of the best of the world.

De Bruyne flopped ? He played on loan for Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg. He was in that time already one of the best of the field. He isn't flopped in Chelsea. There is 1 word why De Bruyne didn't play a lot and that is Mourinho 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Why especially in Portugal ?

De Bruyne flopped ? He played on loan for Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg. He was in that time already one of the best of the field. He isn't flopped in Chelsea. There is 1 word why De Bruyne didn't play a lot and that is Mourinho 

It doesn t matter the reason why he didn t play.

He didn t play and was sold (for me this is the definition of flop)

Cause in Portugal the fans dont have patience...so if a player has a bad match...its insta called flop/weak.

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

It doesn t matter the reason why he didn t play.

He didn t play and was sold (for me this is the definition of flop)

Cause in Portugal the fans dont have patience...so if a player has a bad match...its insta called flop/weak.

That's a bit simple. It depends on different things. For example there is adaption (players from USA, South America and Asia). Some players adapt faster then the other for example. Another example is that not everyone break through young. 

And so on.

The average football fan is simple. Week 1 you're a top player and next week a flop player... . 

It's the same in Belgium by the way

• Kev pinned this topic