Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Hoffenheim: Look very fertile ground for risers, but beware of some injuries:- Posch out while estimated 10 Dec (calf), Grillitch while 12Dec (toe) Also not mentioned here Amiri 29Nov (Metartarsal Fracture) Rupp 29Dec (Knee) Since May!

Hoff1.png

I have Reiss Nelson (Arsenal) and really glad to see he's getting gametime like Jadon Sancho in Germany and impressively 6 goals in 7 appearances. Joelinton Cassio (only 82rated) also looks a mighty prospect with 4 goals & 4assists (previously this Brazilian had 2 seasons with Rapid Vienna scoring 15goals and played in excess of 4000 minutes). Interesting to see if Akpoguma and Bittencourt get rises as I could then raise my spreadsheet for Hoffenheim by the same approriate amount. As a riser I don't rate Szalai at 30yo as little profit at that age to cover wages. 

joelinton +4 or +5????

13 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Marquinhos or Milenkovic and Cutrone?

Marquinhos for me. Like Milenkovic a lot but not going to be close to 92 any time soon. Cutrone doesn't seem to be anything special either. 

7 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Hysaj or partey?

Hysaj

2 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Looking at 1-2 times reviews:

Kante+Rashford+S.Maximin for:

Ndombele+Kimpembe+Dembele(lyon)+Harit

Rashford+S.Maximin for:

Dier+Bayley+Diop 

The final bid is:

Kante+Rashford 

Laxalt+Harit+Dembele(lyon)+Kimpembe 

I’m looking to improve, my team is little and in a very competitive gw.

So, what for the medium/long term? 

4 hours ago, Franklyn said:

The final bid is:

Kante+Rashford 

Laxalt+Harit+Dembele(lyon)+Kimpembe 

I’m looking to improve, my team is little and in a very competitive gw.

So, what for the medium/long term? 

Among all the 4 players offered none are 90 (all 89) for two players whose potential is 94-96. 

THATS A HORRIBLE DEAL DONT DO IT! 

Kante is medium term and Kane is long term. And if you are still worried about debt, for Kane alone you should be getting Icardi and say Kimpembe.

15 hours ago, Marek said:

Plea + Tonali or Pulisic?

I have the duo, it's a very competitive gameworld.

Duo for sure.

11 hours ago, jlammy said:

Kimmich or Marquinhos? 

Muller + Dele or De Bruyne? 

10 hours ago, jlammy said:

Could you elaborate on "depends on squad" please? 

If you have a solid squad then De Bruyne for sure. The duo would be better if you need to strengthen the squad overall maybe. So it kind of depends on what you already have and what you're short of/need to improve. I think that's what Rahul was getting at. It can be difficult to know without more details. 

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Isco +1

James Rodriguez +1

Di Maria +1

Mbappe +2

Can't see any of those rises happening.

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Arias worth buying ?

I think so. It looks like he's going to be a starter every game now he's over his injury.

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Mbappe 94 isn’t out of question after the World Cup won.

+1 at best I think. 

13 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Jean - Clair Todibo added to database this week and already 80, any thoughts about him rising this review?

+2

11 hours ago, Franklyn said:

10 hours ago, sm1979 said:

Why do a lot of you think Thiago Silva will drop to 91 from 92 just out of interest? Still a regular in a very dominant PSG side.

dominance is relative

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Marquinhos or Milenkovic and Cutrone?

Marquinhos

10 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Hysaj or partey?

Hysaj

9 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Isco +1

James Rodriguez +1

Di Maria +1

Mbappe +2

no

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Arias worth buying ?

no

On 11/17/2018 at 11:15 AM, Marek said:

Plea + Tonali or Pulisic?

I have the duo, it's a very competitive gameworld.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:01 PM, JAMancini said:

Plea can be 90 rating this review and I think that 90 is his maximum rating. Tonali is linked with big teams in Italy and first call with national team. However, he still is young and if all go right, he should be a good career.

Pulisic is 89 rating but his season is being poor. 

Can you take Pulisic and Tonali?

22 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

duo

21 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Duo

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Duo for sure.

Thanks guys. Can you motivate your answers? I didn't expect so many "duo" answers. It's true that Plea will be 90 very soon and that Tonali is a top talent, but it's also true that Pulisic is only 20 yo and he's already at his 4th season at Dortmund and is linked with move to top clubs for lots of money. 

26 minutes ago, Marek said:

It aint an easy choice, But Pulisic has made a lot of progress so far and maybe the other 2 as you point out yourself have more room to improve in the future. I watched him playing for USA against England yesterday & a game for Dortmund recently but he was "just ok" in both also he hasn't many minutes so far this season with Dortmund so unlikely to rise this review. Plea & Tonali look exciting to me with plenty of room for improving further.

I have all 3 and am considering selling Pulisic but unless it's a really good deal I hold for now. BUT I definitely wouldn't consider selling the other 2 anytime soon. I'd accept your deal if I didn't have the duo already tho. 😃

Thanks guys. Can you motivate your answers? I didn't expect so many "duo" answers. It's true that Plea will be 90 very soon and that Tonali is a top talent, but it's also true that Pulisic is only 20 yo and he's already at his 4th season at Dortmund and is linked with move to top clubs for lots of money. 

50 minutes ago, carl89 said:

Hey guys, is it worth keeping hold of Thomas Lemar? He currently sits on my bench and I know he won’t rise any time soon but could he be a future 92+ player? 

Thanks 

If you can get good deal in return, then it's better to sell him. 

6 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

All the big players are caught

Rashford + Hysaj + 30M for verrati it's interessant?

Duo + Cash. 

I have the chance to get CR7 in a top gameworld.

Isco + Koke/Casemiro/Dembele/Varane for CR7

I already have one of the best teams (result of 6 years of work) and I have Neymar and Messi, so with CR7 I'd have a ridiculous attack. Useless to say that it's a long term gameworld (since 2012), but maybe age is not a factor on CR7.
Cover these players wouldn't be a problem, I have a good 90 rated 2nd squad.

What would you do and WHY?

24 minutes ago, Marek said:

I already have one of the best teams (result of 6 years of work) and I have Neymar and Messi, so with CR7 I'd have a ridiculous attack. Useless to say that it's a long term gameworld (since 2012), but maybe age is not a factor on CR7.

Get CR7, probably for Isco + Case. I don't see any of those players getting above 95; meanwhile, I feel like CR7 could be 97+ for a good while longer. He's taken good care of his body, and has adapted effectively to a goal poaching role. 

Bias alert: I love CR :) 

51 minutes ago, Marek said:

crazy,  too old too much