Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Marek said:

I have the chance to get CR7 in a top gameworld.

Isco + Koke/Casemiro/Dembele/Varane for CR7

I already have one of the best teams (result of 6 years of work) and I have Neymar and Messi, so with CR7 I'd have a ridiculous attack. Useless to say that it's a long term gameworld (since 2012), but maybe age is not a factor on CR7.
Cover these players wouldn't be a problem, I have a good 90 rated 2nd squad.

What would you do and WHY?

Ronaldo isn't looking like slowing down and still has a few years in him I think. Even if he drops he'll be way above most. However, people have said that on SM Ronaldo and Messi don't do well on the same team as each other. Not sure if that's true, never had both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kev said:

Ronaldo isn't looking like slowing down and still has a few years in him I think. Even if he drops he'll be way above most. However, people have said that on SM Ronaldo and Messi don't do well on the same team as each other. Not sure if that's true, never had both. 

Yup true! Had them both in 1 GW and I decided to sell CR7. It was long time back though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Marek said:

I have the chance to get CR7 in a top gameworld.

Isco + Koke/Casemiro/Dembele/Varane for CR7

I already have one of the best teams (result of 6 years of work) and I have Neymar and Messi, so with CR7 I'd have a ridiculous attack. Useless to say that it's a long term gameworld (since 2012), but maybe age is not a factor on CR7.
Cover these players wouldn't be a problem, I have a good 90 rated 2nd squad.

What would you do and WHY?

What would I do : Isco + Dembele for CR7. 

Why would I do that : CR7 will hold his 99 for a while (at least a year) and it's always best to have beast attack force with good quality mids and defs.

Since, you're already losing Isco, it's not a good idea to lose another midfielder that rules out Casemiro and Koke. Varane is too good to sell and it's rare to find such a quality CB. So, which means, Dembele + Isco. I hope you have quality second team to cover Dembele. 

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Renato Sanches + Bailey + cash or Asensio?

Duo + Cash.

Sanches is regaining his old form in Bayern and with long term injuries to Coman and Tolisso means more first team opportunities.

Bailey is performing good and a move to bigger club expected soon. 

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Brais Mendez to 85?

 +2 maybe 

2 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Saul or Sterling long term?

It's tough choice. I'd go with Saul. Just my opinion. It may vary from other's perspective and depending on your positional need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Marek said:

I have the chance to get CR7 in a top gameworld.

Isco + Koke/Casemiro/Dembele/Varane for CR7

I already have one of the best teams (result of 6 years of work) and I have Neymar and Messi, so with CR7 I'd have a ridiculous attack. Useless to say that it's a long term gameworld (since 2012), but maybe age is not a factor on CR7.
Cover these players wouldn't be a problem, I have a good 90 rated 2nd squad.

What would you do and WHY?

Which dembele?

Isco + Dembele

16 hours ago, sm1979 said:

What do you mean by that mate? Surely a 92 rated regular defender playing for a team like PSG would be extremely harsh if he dropped to 91 would it not? 

haha, tbh it doesn't matter too much if he drops or not

17 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

All the big players are caught

Rashford + Hysaj + 30M for verrati it's interessant?

Verratti

18 hours ago, carl89 said:

Hey guys, is it worth keeping hold of Thomas Lemar? He currently sits on my bench and I know he won’t rise any time soon but could he be a future 92+ player? 

 

Thanks 

yes

9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Renato Sanches + Bailey + cash or Asensio?

duo

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Brais Mendez to 85?

85/86

4 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

Saul or Sterling long term?

Sterling

44 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Omg I hate League One now

lmao

15 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Anybody else thinks Frenkie de Jong has been overhyped and Van de Beek is the better player? Or am I alone here?

alone (but VDB is also good)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2018 at 6:48 PM, ce4sc said:

joelinton +4 or +5????

Should be +4 I think

 

On 11/17/2018 at 6:58 PM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Isco +1

James Rodriguez +1

Di Maria +1

Mbappe +2

Doubtful but please don't be disappointed, keep trying, getting a feel for risers and things will fall into place soon enough. It's not easy at first, good attempt. :)

On 11/18/2018 at 1:13 AM, Cam Lucas said:

 

 

I literally just told you guys. Cut the crap.

 

Crap is a four letter word .... Oooops I repeated it. Am I in trouble now?? 😁

EspDep1.png

Both clubs 4th & 5th out-doing themselves from last season at least at the moment. Interesting to see where SM pitch there coefficient and wether Granero gets his rise etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Marek said:

I have the chance to get CR7 in a top gameworld.

Isco + Koke/Casemiro/Dembele/Varane for CR7

I already have one of the best teams (result of 6 years of work) and I have Neymar and Messi, so with CR7 I'd have a ridiculous attack. Useless to say that it's a long term gameworld (since 2012), but maybe age is not a factor on CR7.
Cover these players wouldn't be a problem, I have a good 90 rated 2nd squad.

What would you do and WHY?

 

15 hours ago, jlammy said:

Get CR7, probably for Isco + Case. I don't see any of those players getting above 95; meanwhile, I feel like CR7 could be 97+ for a good while longer. He's taken good care of his body, and has adapted effectively to a goal poaching role. 

Bias alert: I love CR :) 

 

14 hours ago, The punch said:

crazy,  too old too much

 

12 hours ago, Kev said:

Ronaldo isn't looking like slowing down and still has a few years in him I think. Even if he drops he'll be way above most. However, people have said that on SM Ronaldo and Messi don't do well on the same team as each other. Not sure if that's true, never had both. 

 

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

What would I do : Isco + Dembele for CR7. 

Why would I do that : CR7 will hold his 99 for a while (at least a year) and it's always best to have beast attack force with good quality mids and defs.

Since, you're already losing Isco, it's not a good idea to lose another midfielder that rules out Casemiro and Koke. Varane is too good to sell and it's rare to find such a quality CB. So, which means, Dembele + Isco. I hope you have quality second team to cover Dembele. 

 

 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Which dembele?

Isco + Dembele

 

Ousmane Dembele.

Thanks guys for your answers, different opinions but it's normal as this is a tough one.

I have Ronaldo and Messi in one gameworld (a full and competitive one) since day 1 and I've won almost 30 trophies in 12 seasons so I think they are working well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kev said:

Ronaldo isn't looking like slowing down and still has a few years in him I think. Even if he drops he'll be way above most. However, people have said that on SM Ronaldo and Messi don't do well on the same team as each other. Not sure if that's true, never had both. 

i've had both, messi up front and ronaldo AML ;)  433 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Any serious managers in here who understand basic rules and are up for a challenge, also a chance to show you've got what it takes to go up again6Sir Rahul himself drop me a message 

yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank José Luis Gaya, Alex Telles, Borges Wendell, Emerson Palmieri and Ferland Mendy please :) 

 

1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

Wendell, Gaya, Telles, Mendy, Palmieri

For me Gaya > Wendell, then Telles/Mendy (potential), Palmieri (good but isn't playing enough)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank José Luis Gaya, Alex Telles, Borges Wendell, Emerson Palmieri and Ferland Mendy please :) 

 

59 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

its inches between them...all very look alike (they are all good but not good enough)

 

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

 

For me Gaya > Wendell, then Telles/Mendy (potential), Palmieri (good but isn't playing enough)

I would rather buy Evra knowing how much SM undervalues fullbacks and invest the money somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Wendell, Gaya, Telles, Mendy, Palmieri

 

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

 

For me Gaya > Wendell, then Telles/Mendy (potential), Palmieri (good but isn't playing enough)

 

30 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

 

 

I would rather buy Evra knowing how much SM undervalues fullbacks and invest the money somewhere else.

Thank you. I'm looking for a 2nd back-up for Alex Sandro in my Juventus (3-5-2). Benjamin Mendy is also available, but possibly not a good choice to be my nr. 3. That why I'm looking between 87 - 89 at most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...