Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank José Luis Gaya, Alex Telles, Borges Wendell, Emerson Palmieri and Ferland Mendy please :) 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thank you. I'm looking for a 2nd back-up for Alex Sandro in my Juventus (3-5-2). Benjamin Mendy is also available, but possibly not a good choice to be my nr. 3. That why I'm looking between 87 - 89 at most. 

Mendy is a starter or at least 1st choice backup. Try to get him. He's a good investment. (BTW, who's your current 1st choice backup?) 

B. Mendy >>> Gaya > Wendell > Telles > F. Mendy > Palmieri 

Since you're looking for 2nd backup, I'd go with F.Mendy or Telles who will be 88/89 at max. for a while, so no worries about Game time / player concerns for sometime

4 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Any serious managers in here who understand basic rules and are up for a challenge, also a chance to show you've got what it takes to go up again6Sir Rahul himself drop me a message 

I'm interested. 

16 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Mendy is a starter or at least 1st choice backup. Try to get him. He's a good investment. (BTW, who's your current 1st choice backup?) 

Since you're looking for 2nd backup, I'd go with F.Mendy or Telles who will be 88/89 at max. for a while, so no worries about Game time / player concerns for sometime

I'm interested. 

Telles could reach 90 now...im thinking 40 %chance

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

For the moment it's 1 - Alex Sandro/ 2- Faouzi Ghoulam/3- Nacer Chadli

I'm going to sell Chadli and I'm looking for a while now for a 2nd backup, but I want to make a good choice. I know you guys think it hasn't an impact, but I like to play with players on their position. I also have this stupid rule "players with the DNA of that club'. For example the style of playing or Italian players (like Federico Chiesa, bought him in a good deal with the manager of AC Fiorentina). Not everyone is from the Serie A of course and that's why it's a bit difficult to find the right player :). For the record I'm playing in a 3-5-2. 

Why did I have Nacer Chadli ? He showed with the national team on the left wingback his qualities. He had a nice style of playing on that position and he is 88 + has experience. He played 7 times of the 61 games since he is in my team and he is still 88 % happy. That's what I'm looking for, but now with a better player (and on long term). The Belgian doesn't find his level in AS Monaco this season and yesterday he was awful with the national team against Switzerland. Now it's the time to sell him I suppose. 

13 hours ago, Abronssmith said:

Any thoughts on: 

- O.Dembele Stay
- Lemar Stay
- Tolisso Stay
- Upamecano Stay 
- Ederson Stay
- Robertson +1

?

Also any idea when the big leagues are getting reviewed again? November end / December start 

13 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Telles could reach 90 now...im thinking 40 %chance

He got his rise in summer and it's too early for another +1. He still haven't earned Brazil / Italy call up. So, chances are slim but you know, SM is unpredictable. 

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

For the moment it's 1 - Alex Sandro/ 2- Faouzi Ghoulam/3- Nacer Chadli

I'm going to sell Chadli and I'm looking for a while now for a 2nd backup, but I want to make a good choice. I know you guys think it hasn't an impact, but I like to play with players on their position. I also have this stupid rule "players with the DNA of that club'. For example the style of playing or Italian players (like Federico Chiesa, bought him in a good deal with the manager of AC Fiorentina). Not everyone is from the Serie A of course and that's why it's a bit difficult to find the right player :). For the record I'm playing in a 3-5-2. 

Why did I have Nacer Chadli ? He showed with the national team on the left wingback his qualities. He had a nice style of playing on that position and he is 88 + has experience. He played 7 times of the 61 games since he is in my team and he is still 88 % happy. That's what I'm looking for, but now with a better player (and on long term). The Belgian doesn't find his level in AS Monaco this season and yesterday he was awful with the national team against Switzerland. Now it's the time to sell him I suppose. 

Oh, that's a good theory. My opinion is - for 3-5-2 with attacking wingbacks, I'd go with B. Mendy (> Ghoulam) and 2nd choice - Wendell or Telles - all three mentioned are attack minded wingbacks. 

But it's upto you to make the final decision. 

11 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Swap 

Varane *IN*

Boateng *OUT*

Good deal?

Yeah, very good deal!!

10 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Serge gnabry it's interessant To buy?

Thank you 

Yeah, good investment for long term. 

14 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I'm interested. 

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Oh, that's a good theory. My opinion is - for 3-5-2 with attacking wingbacks, I'd go with B. Mendy (> Ghoulam) and 2nd choice - Wendell or Telles - all three mentioned are attack minded wingbacks. 

But it's upto you to make the final decision. 

I need to wait till 16 december to buy Benjamin Mendy. For the moment I will chose between Borges Wendell and Alex Telles. Thanks :)

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

He got his rise in summer and it's too early for another +1. He still haven't earned Brazil / Italy call up. So, chances are slim but you know, SM is unpredictable. 

Best player of the championship last season...i gotta feeling :) 35% hehehe

34 minutes ago, mister keegan said:

Is Kane now on the same level as most of the 95's such as Aguero now? And better than the 94 players.
Do you see a rise shortly or in the summer?

Hasn't had the best of starts this season, only thing separating him from the 95s I would say is trophies 

On 11/19/2018 at 8:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Rank José Luis Gaya, Alex Telles, Borges Wendell, Emerson Palmieri and Ferland Mendy please :) 

tricky

21 hours ago, Yuasa said:

I think brais mendez could be 85 (+3) in the worst case

yep

20 hours ago, Abronssmith said:

Any thoughts on: 

- O.Dembele
- Lemar
- Tolisso
- Upamecano
- Ederson
- Robertson

?

Also any idea when the big leagues are getting reviewed again?

soon

18 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Swap 

Varane *IN*

Boateng *OUT*

Good deal?

yes

16 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Serge gnabry it's interessant To buy?

Thank you 

yes

5 hours ago, Wight said:

Rodrigo Moreno or Lucas Moura ? 

TIA

Moura

3 hours ago, mister keegan said:

Is Kane now on the same level as most of the 95's such as Aguero now? And better than the 94 players.
Do you see a rise shortly or in the summer?

not yet