Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, The punch said:

1/99

0/99 would be a more accurate prediction.

The guy hasn't played hardly at all 400 odd minutes from a possible 1800. Infact he is injured isn't he? and his club have been dire in the ECL and don't they sit 2nd bottom of the French league?

14 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

The guy hasn't played hardly at all 400 odd minutes from a possible 1800. Infact he is injured isn't he? and his club have been dire in the ECL and don't they sit 2nd bottom of the French league?

11/13 matches 990 mins from a possible 1170...he missed the 2 first matches

They are in 4º place 2 points behind Lille (2º)

They are in 2º place (Champions)

25/75? :)

9 hours ago, Wight said:

Rodrigo Moreno or Lucas Moura ? 

TIA

Moura 

7 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Best player of the championship last season...i gotta feeling :) 35% hehehe

It's no harm in predicting. Let's wait for SM then!! 

7 hours ago, mister keegan said:

Is Kane now on the same level as most of the 95's such as Aguero now? And better than the 94 players.
Do you see a rise shortly or in the summer?

He has to improve his goal scoring form this season to get +1 in summer. No rise in winter. 

And as someone said already, he lacks trophies - that's the difference between him and other 95s.

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Anthony Lopes? 91? Again i think :)

50/50?

50/50 I guess

1 hour ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Do you guys think its a good deal sell Boateng?

Boateng and cash for koulibaly and icardi, its a good deal?

Very good deal. 

1 hour ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Do you guys think its a good deal sell Boateng?

Boateng and cash for koulibaly and icardi, its a good deal?

That’s a great deal! Boateng likely to drop so I would take it 

19 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Anyone have any cheap risers for me? :D just taken over mansfield town in a GW and money is tight so need to raise some cash, thinking at least +5 in the next review 

Pssssstt ......... "liamgriff Cheap? I've got it if U want it, Don't tell anybody I told u this" .... 😋

"Manu Morlanes, got 153mins in the engine. going very cheap,  to you 700k. What U want cheaper?? 😮 Ok then...

M Llambrich, got 260 mins under the engine. going even cheaper,  to you only 600k.  😆😆 What!! Ok this is my final offer...

S Chukwuze Only 180mins for only 300k all available at the Villarreal Garage. It's a deal for cash, no questions asked 😋 Remember No one must know, nothing gets back to that moderator fella, he's watchin around here all the time you know...."

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Pssssstt ......... "liamgriff Cheap? I've got it if U want it, Don't tell anybody I told u this" .... 😋

"Manu Morlanes, got 153mins in the engine. going very cheap,  to you 700k. What U want cheaper?? 😮 Ok then...

M Llambrich, got 260 mins under the engine. going even cheaper,  to you only 600k.  😆😆 What!! Ok this is my final offer...

S Chukwuze Only 180mins for only 300k all available at the Villarreal Garage. It's a deal for cash, no questions asked 😋 Remember No one must know, nothing gets back to that moderator fella, he's watchin around here all the time you know...."

cheers man! already have Chukwuze and can't afford the others :( 

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

cheers man! already have Chukwuze and can't afford the others :( 

Wow U do make it hard for a used car salesman. 300k ish... 🤔🤔

What about Pedro Porro, D james, Tchouameni, Jules Keita, Boadu, Maksimenko, L Beyer, Dagba, Bernede ..... Must be one of them left 😆 ?????

8 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

What are people thinking about Renato Sanches? Chance to rise to 89 this year? Had a good season from what I’ve heard..

Yeah, he's having a good season. +1 maybe in Summer. Not in Winter. 

5 hours ago, Lukke said:

Martial +1?

Dembele still 32m lmao

If Martial continues the same form till the end of the season, then sure +1. I can't see any rises for him in the near future.  

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

RIGHT THATS IT YOUR ALL BANNED.......... unless you pm me 50 more as a bribe

11 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

What are people thinking about Renato Sanches? Chance to rise to 89 this year? Had a good season from what I’ve heard..

No way

16 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Yep..its better that way....if u dont know dont answer