Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3530

  • Kieran_S91

    2439

  • Soccahappy

    1341

  • Milanista1

    1231

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

A big shout out to Sir Rahul, once again, for being the driving force behind this thread and to the many insightful contributors. After 10 years on SM, it's gratifying to see there is still a pool of committed forumers.

My question: Richarlison of Everton rated 87 is tagged for a +1 rise. What are his chances of a +2 ?

Thanks in advance, gents

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, themadhatter said:

A big shout out to Sir Rahul, once again, for being the driving force behind this thread and to the many insightful contributors. After 10 years on SM, it's gratifying to see there is still a pool of committed forumers.

My question: Richarlison of Everton rated 87 is tagged for a +1 rise. What are his chances of a +2 ?

Thanks in advance, gents

You started with a great speech. Had you said Richarlison +10 I would still agree with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ce4sc said:

pavard+2 then also bentancur +2....i hope...

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

1 hour ago, th3stain said:

Rabiot should have had a rise at the end of last season already. He plays every game for PSG and is being linked to Barca and Juve every day. Don't know what else it takes for him to get a rise.

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

even for me it is right 89 for bentancur. the 90 of pavard is too much....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

You're just making things up. He's not being picked by Deschamps because he refused to be on the stand by/reserves list for the WC. He's played every single game up until the last couple of games (which could be because his contract situation).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ce4sc said:

pavard+2 then also bentancur +2....i hope...

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

1 hour ago, th3stain said:

Rabiot should have had a rise at the end of last season already. He plays every game for PSG and is being linked to Barca and Juve every day. Don't know what else it takes for him to get a rise.

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, th3stain said:

You're just making things up. He's not being picked by Deschamps because he refused to be on the stand by/reserves list for the WC. He's played every single game up until the last couple of games (which could be because his contract situation).

Completely out of form for PSG after Xmas. That’s not a lie at all. Not going to get 92. And not good enough for France right now.

Poor attitude holding Rabiot back. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave PSG on the summer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, th3stain said:

You're just making things up. He's not being picked by Deschamps because he refused to be on the stand by/reserves list for the WC. He's played every single game up until the last couple of games (which could be because his contract situation).

He’s played one game for France this year.. stop with the BS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Do you mean in case he isn't reviewed this time round but instead in summer (and he's still doing well)?

I guess it's mostly a done deal once new edits are made in soccerwiki. I Doubt matches from this weekend onwards are counted in the current BuLi review. TBH I can't tell if last-minute changes are made or not.

I'd be happy with either but hopefully this review & if not ......

12 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I thought that the rating change on SM was based on vote.

But it looks as though they don't use that anymore.

Well that was if they actually used it. 😏

It was a fallacy all along, SM hoped the "community driven" blurb/ advertising would fool people but it just confused & then irritated the forum years ago.

9 hours ago, Bud said:

One between rodri kessie and amiri? 

Rodri but all have a good future, your order of R K A is how I see it.

Dortmnd2.png

WELL! Paco Alcacer is at it again today, comes on in the 70th minute (pretty usual for him) and scores in 90th minute! Dortmund 7pts ahead at top with 2-0 victory over Freiburg.

Reus scored the first (usual again) Akanji & Pulisic both played no part in the game or "warmed the bench". Can't at the moment find any injury reason. Bruun Larsen, Diallo got the full 90mins as did Hakimi & Sancho. Dahoud 0mins and M Philipp 9mins when Reus rested. Marius Wolf may return from injury b4 year end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Socca Happy what ratings are you unhappy with in France?

Knowing u as a fierce and unfair critic of minutes and my spreadsheet, I wouldn't put the analysis up on the forum for you... No You have a history of wasting my time on here...

BUT I would if a few other discerning Forumers were interested and would give it a fair viewing. In fact I'd appreciate it if they did want to see how the results turned out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Knowing u as a fierce and unfair critic of minutes and my spreadsheet, I wouldn't put the analysis up on the forum for you... No You have a history of wasting my time on here...

BUT I would if a few other discerning Forumers were interested and would give it a fair viewing. In fact I'd appreciate it if they did want to see how the results turned out. 

I don’t think anyone on here is fully accepting and in agreement of player rating changes. I am only asking the question as curious to other people’s opinions and not a spreadsheet with data.

If we were all in agreement there wouldn’t be much point in forum or player discussion would there!

The spreadsheet obviously works for you but you don’t actually come out and say how much you think a player will rise more just think a certain amount of minutes should justify a rise. That was the reason I asked the original question!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, th3stain said:

What don't you understand? The fact that Rabiot has been in Deschamps naughty book since what happened in the summer? Look up grudge in the dictionary.

He’s never been in Deschamps good books. Hence the reason he has played once for France in 2018 and probably won’t again for a long time due to his poor form and character.

Has a big name but for me always flatters to deceive in the big stage.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Knowing u as a fierce and unfair critic of minutes and my spreadsheet, I wouldn't put the analysis up on the forum for you... No You have a history of wasting my time on here...

BUT I would if a few other discerning Forumers were interested and would give it a fair viewing. In fact I'd appreciate it if they did want to see how the results turned out. 

Hey Socca,

Now that a whole league is done is it possible to bring up names from German league with similar datas comparing with Ligue1 players side by side?Just a handful will do to give an idea. Also not big players but players like Xeka, Mendes and Laborde.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

He’s never been in Deschamps good books. Hence the reason he has played once for France in 2018 and probably won’t again for a long time due to his poor form and character.

Has a big name but for me always flatters to deceive in the big stage.

 

I feel that a player that has heavily featured for a dominant top team in their league such as Rabiot has then a raise was well due despite his character issues. May not be particularly flamboyant or spectacular but is a solid and dependable dm/cm player. If verratti can get 94 at PSG personally I believe Rabiot warranted a 92

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ce4sc said:

pavard+2 then also bentancur +2....i hope...

he didn't win a WC

10 hours ago, th3stain said:

Rabiot should have had a rise at the end of last season already. He plays every game for PSG and is being linked to Barca and Juve every day. Don't know what else it takes for him to get a rise.

yes

10 hours ago, themadhatter said:

A big shout out to Sir Rahul, once again, for being the driving force behind this thread and to the many insightful contributors. After 10 years on SM, it's gratifying to see there is still a pool of committed forumers.

My question: Richarlison of Everton rated 87 is tagged for a +1 rise. What are his chances of a +2 ?

Thanks in advance, gents

No prob thanks

Hope he gets +2 but probably +1 first

10 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

No Todibo of Tolouse rise?

just got added as 80

7 hours ago, Jamichael_90 said:

Wow, I just noticed Paco has something like 10 goals in 280 mins ? Thats crazy..

Btw, Abdou Diallo more likely to hit a  a +2 imo.

quite incredible

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I'd be happy with either but hopefully this review & if not ......

It was a fallacy all along, SM hoped the "community driven" blurb/ advertising would fool people but it just confused & then irritated the forum years ago.

Rodri but all have a good future, your order of R K A is how I see it.

Dortmnd2.png

WELL! Paco Alcacer is at it again today, comes on in the 70th minute (pretty usual for him) and scores in 90th minute! Dortmund 7pts ahead at top with 2-0 victory over Freiburg.

Reus scored the first (usual again) Akanji & Pulisic both played no part in the game or "warmed the bench". Can't at the moment find any injury reason. Bruun Larsen, Diallo got the full 90mins as did Hakimi & Sancho. Dahoud 0mins and M Philipp 9mins when Reus rested. Marius Wolf may return from injury b4 year end.

I think Alcacer will get a rise.. 91 at the highest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...