Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3191

  • Kieran_S91

    1740

  • Milanista1

    1166

  • Soccahappy

    1006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DiamondCannon said:

Anyone think Barkley or Chiesa will rise?

I don't think Chiesa deserved it. He's a standout, but in a mid table club, that didn't really won or challenge anything, that doesn't really play in international competitions, he's a NT regular by now, but didn't go to WC, and his stats are not exactly booming this season overall. But i guess they'll be some that will disagree.

In my opinion Barkley will not rise yet, maybe at the end of the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

He's not rising anytime soon, he's not really playing much and Real Madrid is a mess at the moment. He has the potential to reach 94 one day, but that's it, i think, but not soon.

Yeah I was thinking he isn't playing love him when he plays well but needing to move my team up to first!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Basing that on where he is at top pram player, do you think that Sanchez will go 93/94 in the future or if I'm better off holding onto kimpebe and pavard? 

A little early to say maybe, but Sanchez could possibly get to that level I think. I'd say 2 French internationals at big clubs have a decent chance of getting that high too, so I'd be inclined to hold on to them for now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Makes sense also should I sell Fred and mariano diaz? 

 

I got rid of Fred in every GW I had him in. You can get better for that money. He's not really going anywhere at Utd. It depends who's available really. Diaz went to the wrong club I think. I'd sell if you can get a good replacement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kev said:

I got rid of Fred in every GW I had him in. You can get better for that money. He's not really going anywhere at Utd. It depends who's available really. Diaz went to the wrong club I think. I'd sell if you can get a good replacement. 

In honesty diaz is on loan have an amazing front 4 I play with neymar dybala sterling Kane Rashford mane mbappe bought all for little money except Kane been in the game world 9 years and haven't ever one it aha but diaz is on loan thought he was going to go big lol.

 What do you make of fabinho? Been offered him for his top whack! Is he going places ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

In honesty diaz is on loan have an amazing front 4 I play with neymar dybala sterling Kane Rashford mane mbappe bought all for little money except Kane been in the game world 9 years and haven't ever one it aha but diaz is on loan thought he was going to go big lol.

 What do you make of fabinho? Been offered him for his top whack! Is he going places ? 

Well you can afford to get rid of Diaz and Fred then! Diaz could still go big, but not sure he's done himself any favours by going to Real. I'm probably not the best one to ask about Fabinho, others will have watched him more. He's at the right club to do well and seems to be starting now though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kev said:

Well you can afford to get rid of Diaz and Fred then! Diaz could still go big, but not sure he's done himself any favours by going to Real. I'm probably not the best one to ask about Fabinho, others will have watched him more. He's at the right club to do well and seems to be starting now though. 

Yeah I've put them up for sale should still profit though! Just trying to get my squad up to the Barcelona guy 

4- 2 -4 formation

De gea 

Bellerin carval

Stones skriniar umtiti koulibaly sanchez sandro mendy(city)

Loaned out pavard and kimpebe atm

Pogba, Lemar alli, Fred for sale,isco,  rabiot

front 4 I play with neymar dybala sterling Kane Rashford mane mbappe. This is my main team load of loans of young players hold on until I want to play them of rid them for the money! 

have all 3 lyon mids as young and good on loan 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

I don't think Chiesa deserved it. He's a standout, but in a mid table club, that didn't really won or challenge anything, that doesn't really play in international competitions, he's a NT regular by now, but didn't go to WC, and his stats are not exactly booming this season overall. But i guess they'll be some that will disagree.

In my opinion Barkley will not rise yet, maybe at the end of the season.

Pretty sure Chiesa will get 90 in next few weeks. Already one of best young players in Italy and in high demand. Not sure if he will be at Fiorentina come the summer..

Dont think because he didn’t go to the World Cup like plenty of other players is a reason not for him to rise. He barely played a part in qualification so hardly his fault.

Reckon Barkley 90 as well, although as ou say worst case scenario end of season.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kev pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...