Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

Swap Matic for Jose Gimenez? Bit concerned Matic might drop, plus I have Casemiro and Veratti anyway. Gimenez not playing too much though. Is that just down to injuries?

Gimenez, Matic was days were over the season he left Chelsea imo, not sure about his current situation but Gimenez is a top talent and cbs much rarer to have also

53 minutes ago, Kev said:

Swap Matic for Jose Gimenez? Bit concerned Matic might drop, plus I have Casemiro and Veratti anyway. Gimenez not playing too much though. Is that just down to injuries?

You should be more than a bit concerned, Matic is awful... He and Sanchez need huge drops 

4 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

You should be more than a bit concerned, Matic is awful... He and Sanchez need huge drops 

I'm well aware he's playing badly, but whether or not SM drop him is another matter. Sanchez I think they will, but not so sure on Matic. So the dilemma is do I keep a player who will maybe stay at 93 for another couple of SM seasons, or exchange for one who is only 91 and won't rise until the summer at the earliest.

1 minute ago, Kev said:

I'm well aware he's playing badly, but whether or not SM drop him is another matter. Sanchez I think they will, but not so sure on Matic. So the dilemma is do I keep a player who will maybe stay at 93 for another couple of SM seasons, or exchange for one who is only 91 and won't rise until the summer at the earliest.

Just out interest....

Why would they skip Matic and defiantly drop Sanchez?

EDIT... My money is Matic does a Mata, 93-91, anything else is a disgrace 

Just now, tupac_healy said:

Just out interest....

Why would they skip Matic and defiantly drop Sanchez?

Sanchez is 94 rated and not even making the squad for some games. Matic is a point lower already at 93 and is starting every game and playing 90 mins in every game. 

12 minutes ago, Kev said:

Sanchez is 94 rated and not even making the squad for some games. Matic is a point lower already at 93 and is starting every game and playing 90 mins in every game. 

He plays every game for one of the worst Utd teams in the last 20+ years! 

He himself is a MAJOR reason as to why we are playing so badly, mins etc are not the be all and end all, Matic has been horrible all last and this season...

If a player can have a meteoric rise (Mbappe) in the last 2 seasons, then a player can have a massive drop in the last 2 seasons...

Matic will keep a 91 (going by Mata) and even that is a disgrace 

2 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

He himself is a MAJOR reason as to why we are playing so badly, mins etc are not the be all and end all, Matic has been horrible all last and this season...

If a player can have a meteoric rise (Mbappe) in the last 2 seasons, then a player can have a massive drop in the last 2 seasons...

Yeah but you have to look at how SM review things. I think there is a chance he will drop but it's not certain. Sanchez is higher rated than Matic and playing much less so he will certainly drop. If Matic does drop in the winter review it'll only be by 1 anyway. I think Rahul's predictions have him staying, so I'm not alone in thinking he might not drop. 

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

Milner > Pogba+Matic

2 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

In terms of performance this season I agree 

I can't really disagree myself. Pogba has his moments, but they're few and far between. Manager is the problem. I disagree with people saying he should stay for stability, he's ruining the club. He keeps going on about how he deserves respect for what he's done in the past. Last night he was pointing out that he's got through the group stage in all 14 CL seasons he's had. I couldn't give a toss about his past, it's what he does now that matters. Maradona was the best in the world once, but I wouldn't want him leading my team now, despite his past.

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Looks like it's Germany next, then Italy, England and Spain.

How can you tell?

14 hours ago, mateusrb said:

Pique or Godin?

Pique 

14 hours ago, lgierberg said:

Lo Celso +1? 50/50?

Not sure. May in summer. 

11 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Douglas Costa stay or drop?

Should stay imo. 

10 hours ago, shangar said:

A quick question regarding Golovin's +1 to 89.  Do you guys think this was purely based on his World Cup performances, or was there something in his club form?

World Cup performances. Becoz, from August - November, he has been injured for almost 60 days (2months). And Monaco is awful this season. So, clearly it's not for club performances. 

10 hours ago, Kev said:

Get Gimenez. 

As Man Utd fan myself, I can see the dip in Matic's form recently and the only reason he's playing without being benched is we don't have proper DM to cover his position. 

But he will not drop now in Winter. Maybe in summer if he doesn't improve. 

11 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Saint-Maximin?

I think that he is in his maximun rating playing in Nice.

Balotelli is on 90 (+1 last summer).

19 minutes ago, Joshivic230 said:

I personally think they are not yet done with Marseille

23 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Maybe tomorrow. 

I feel he defo deserves it

Usually the next day they continue with the last team that was reviewed the day before. In this case that was ASSE. OM seems to be completed and Thauvin won't get more than 91 playing for OM.