Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Worth keeping Carles ALEÑA ,mates?

worth seeing if he gets more gametime after Rafinha's injury. keep for now.

12 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Djene to 88?

possible

1 minute ago, KERSPALT! said:

Harry Wilson +2/+3?

+3 first, then +2 at the end of season/Championship review would be my guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A big shout out to Sir Rahul, once again, for being the driving force behind this thread and to the many insightful contributors. After 10 years on SM, it's gratifying to see there is still a pool of committed forumers.

My question: Richarlison of Everton rated 87 is tagged for a +1 rise. What are his chances of a +2 ?

Thanks in advance, gents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, themadhatter said:

A big shout out to Sir Rahul, once again, for being the driving force behind this thread and to the many insightful contributors. After 10 years on SM, it's gratifying to see there is still a pool of committed forumers.

My question: Richarlison of Everton rated 87 is tagged for a +1 rise. What are his chances of a +2 ?

Thanks in advance, gents

You started with a great speech. Had you said Richarlison +10 I would still agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pavardl won World Cup and what have Bentancur won? but Bentancur i aint against if he will rise to 90 

bentancur play in juventus not in stuttgart.bentancur he played very well in the world cup,serie a and champions league ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ce4sc said:

pavard+2 then also bentancur +2....i hope...

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

1 hour ago, th3stain said:

Rabiot should have had a rise at the end of last season already. He plays every game for PSG and is being linked to Barca and Juve every day. Don't know what else it takes for him to get a rise.

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

even for me it is right 89 for bentancur. the 90 of pavard is too much....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

You're just making things up. He's not being picked by Deschamps because he refused to be on the stand by/reserves list for the WC. He's played every single game up until the last couple of games (which could be because his contract situation).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ce4sc said:

pavard+2 then also bentancur +2....i hope...

Nah not for me. Bentancur end of season 

1 hour ago, th3stain said:

Rabiot should have had a rise at the end of last season already. He plays every game for PSG and is being linked to Barca and Juve every day. Don't know what else it takes for him to get a rise.

Rabiot has been out of form since last Xmas. He was dropped from France team on the back of it by Deschamps

currenty trying to negotiate a new deal but is out of favour with the manager also. Reports of bad attitude and with contract expiring he might move on. Don’t think he’s done anything of note to get a 92 tbh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, th3stain said:

You're just making things up. He's not being picked by Deschamps because he refused to be on the stand by/reserves list for the WC. He's played every single game up until the last couple of games (which could be because his contract situation).

Completely out of form for PSG after Xmas. That’s not a lie at all. Not going to get 92. And not good enough for France right now.

Poor attitude holding Rabiot back. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave PSG on the summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, th3stain said:

You're just making things up. He's not being picked by Deschamps because he refused to be on the stand by/reserves list for the WC. He's played every single game up until the last couple of games (which could be because his contract situation).

He’s played one game for France this year.. stop with the BS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Do you mean in case he isn't reviewed this time round but instead in summer (and he's still doing well)?

I guess it's mostly a done deal once new edits are made in soccerwiki. I Doubt matches from this weekend onwards are counted in the current BuLi review. TBH I can't tell if last-minute changes are made or not.

I'd be happy with either but hopefully this review & if not ......

12 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I thought that the rating change on SM was based on vote.

But it looks as though they don't use that anymore.

Well that was if they actually used it. 😏

It was a fallacy all along, SM hoped the "community driven" blurb/ advertising would fool people but it just confused & then irritated the forum years ago.

9 hours ago, Bud said:

One between rodri kessie and amiri? 

Rodri but all have a good future, your order of R K A is how I see it.

Dortmnd2.png

WELL! Paco Alcacer is at it again today, comes on in the 70th minute (pretty usual for him) and scores in 90th minute! Dortmund 7pts ahead at top with 2-0 victory over Freiburg.

Reus scored the first (usual again) Akanji & Pulisic both played no part in the game or "warmed the bench". Can't at the moment find any injury reason. Bruun Larsen, Diallo got the full 90mins as did Hakimi & Sancho. Dahoud 0mins and M Philipp 9mins when Reus rested. Marius Wolf may return from injury b4 year end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...